Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+10
Galactic Clash
LightOfLife
Gothicmess
chris9999
Lunchbox
Chaos714
Lavi
Supreme_King
DanceJonDance
Crescent
14 posters

Kind of Awkward For Me To Say This lol

Crescent
    Crescent
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 408
    Speed Credits : 742

Kind of Awkward For Me To Say This lol - Page 2 Empty Kind of Awkward For Me To Say This lol

Post by Crescent Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, I figured PM's don't seem effective compared to posting here, so this is an Official War Challenge from RGA (Royal Guardians Academy)lol And again, very awkward.. Cat, pm me when you decide, or Jon. I can't exactly accept this, since i'm issuing it lol Also, if anyone supports this war, and would be on TDA's War Team, post in here for me to know. But remember, you'll be facing me Wink Cool
    Crescent
    Crescent
    Administrator
    Administrator

Kind of Awkward For Me To Say This lol - Page 2 Empty Re: Kind of Awkward For Me To Say This lol

Post by Crescent Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:39 pm

2nd post is the real one Razz
    Chaos714
    Chaos714

Male Posts : 43
    Speed Credits : 1334
    GMT : +2

Kind of Awkward For Me To Say This lol - Page 2 Empty Re: Kind of Awkward For Me To Say This lol

Post by Chaos714 Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Supreme_King wrote:Lol ok, anyone willing to join TDA's team post after my post.

Count me in. Smile
    Yugi Muto
    Yugi Muto

Male Posts : 39
    Speed Credits : 7

Post by Yugi Muto Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Supreme_King wrote:Lol ok, anyone willing to join TDA's team post after my post. Also Crescent, answer in ham:P

EDIT: Sry for the late response. I had issues with profile settings and didn't get notified when I received Crescent's PM.

EDIT#2:
    Crescent wrote:Supreme.. Ugh Why'd you have to return for this war xD It'll be 7v7 HPX
    Format.
    Banned Deck List has the usuals. Anything else you'd like to
    know? Razz

Make up your mind Crescent. HPX or FE format? xD

Allow me to answer this ^^ it will be FE format .. am not cool with HPX or PX formats .
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Male Posts : 618
    Speed Credits : 4320

Post by Supreme_King Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Only Chaos wants to bring it home for TDA? Come on guys, a rebirth is best made by winning a war xD
    Lunchbox
    Lunchbox

Male Posts : 220
    Speed Credits : 2096

Post by Lunchbox Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:31 pm

=)

Alright I'll join the war. This is my first war, so bare with me. If this is in the FE format, tell me what cards are limited etc and what decks are banned. Thank you Wink.

- Lunchbox
    Galactic Clash
    Galactic Clash

Male Posts : 45
    Speed Credits : 111

Post by Galactic Clash Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:19 am

Hey, I'd be up for some of this, on the offchance that no one signifigcantly better'd like to take my place. Just let me know what I can and can't do, use, say, or try to procreate with, and all of that jazz.
    Crescent
    Crescent
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Crescent Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:39 am

Boy, this is taking forever for TDA
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Post by Supreme_King Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Simply because I wasn't put in charge in the first place. I received no PM from either CG or DJD stating that, meaning it's not my business to make the war team anymore, you still have to talk to them Crescent.
    Crescent
    Crescent
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Crescent Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:41 pm

CatGirl told me herself to put you in charge
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Post by Supreme_King Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:42 pm

From this post onward, let's talk in hamachi. What I have gotten from DJD is that he never knew anything from CatGirl about putting me in charge and that this war was still under debate.
    Crescent
    Crescent
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Crescent Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Sounds Good
    CatGirl
    CatGirl

Female Posts : 762
    Speed Credits : 4303
    GMT : -8

Post by CatGirl Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:34 am

Supreme_King wrote:What I have gotten from DJD is that he never knew anything from CatGirl about putting me in charge and that this war was still under debate.

I did tell him Supreme, only recently because I was delayed to notify him about it while I have been getting calls to work lately and I had not much of an opportunity to tell him. It's also the reason why I told Crescent in a hurry before I went off the door to work to tell you to be in charge of the war for the same reason I mentioned because I could not afford the time at the moment to arrange the war. I knew you'd do a good job at it because you have more experince and the time to prepare it.

-----
    I've Locked this Topic because unfortunately the idea to wage war against RGA is canceled for now. Sorry guys.
    I understand your reactions, wondering why, and that doing this war will boost encouragement of activity for TDA, but there's something else I have in mind. You'll see. Wink
    In the future, we can try again on declaring war against RGA. Notify them of the cancelation until further notice.

@ Crescent: I tried to contact you on HAM during the time I posted this, concerning it.

~ cat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:38 pm