Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

4 posters

4Kids lose Yu-Gi-Oh! rights - Sued by creators

LightOfLife
    LightOfLife

Male Posts : 163
    Speed Credits : 419
    GMT : +1

4Kids lose Yu-Gi-Oh! rights - Sued by creators Empty 4Kids lose Yu-Gi-Oh! rights - Sued by creators

Post by LightOfLife Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Don't suppose anyone's seen that news? Obviously this shouldn't effect the game or anything of the sorts, but this pretty much means a dubbed Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal is out the window now, along with i'd imagine all broadcasting of 5D's in the US, at least until another publisher is found.
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Male Posts : 618
    Speed Credits : 4320

4Kids lose Yu-Gi-Oh! rights - Sued by creators Empty Re: 4Kids lose Yu-Gi-Oh! rights - Sued by creators

Post by Supreme_King Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, thank god, 4kids was getting on my nerve, seriously, censoring a scene just because there's a gun pointing towards someone? About time the YGO creators figured out that 4KIDS IS EVIL!!!!!!!!
    TechAssassin
    TechAssassin

Male Posts : 9
    Speed Credits : 1

4Kids lose Yu-Gi-Oh! rights - Sued by creators Empty Re: 4Kids lose Yu-Gi-Oh! rights - Sued by creators

Post by TechAssassin Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Took long enough Kids these days can handle a few violent scenes so its good 4kids has been shot down with yugioh although i do hope i dont have to watch the show subbed *sighs* I will watched subbed anime but stuff like yugioh would get on my nerves.
    alice_k
    alice_k

Female Posts : 34
    Speed Credits : 4
    GMT : -6

Post by alice_k Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:38 pm

its better this way 4kids suck at wat they do but someone else will pick it up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:15 pm