Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+16
Nhant
Lavi
Supreme_King
CatGirl
SeraphicGirl
Lunchbox
Shadow
DoodleBop
The Detonator
Crescent
ALucard
firefsp
overd0se.KayKay
WulfricHowle
SharpEyedHawk
TDA Reborn
20 posters

All good things must come to an end

TDA Reborn
    TDA Reborn
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 4
    Speed Credits : 0

All good things must come to an end - Page 2 Empty All good things must come to an end

Post by TDA Reborn Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I am saddened to say that by request of the original founders of TDA (DJD, and The Detonator) Turbo Duel Academy will be going down in exactly seven days from today.

Many of us had a great time here, but it's time to move on to bigger and better things.

TDA will never be the same as it once was, and so in order to keep what little pride it has left it will be deleted in one week.

DJD and The Detonator would like to thank you all for your support, and hope that the road may bring the loyal members of TDA and them back together once more.

Sincerely,
    The TDA Staff.
    ALucard
    ALucard

Male Posts : 133
    Speed Credits : 11

All good things must come to an end - Page 2 Empty Re: All good things must come to an end

Post by ALucard Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:58 pm

“The phoenix hope, can wing her way through the desert skies, and still defying fortune's spite; revive from ashes and rise.”
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

All good things must come to an end - Page 2 Empty Re: All good things must come to an end

Post by DanceJonDance Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:34 am

Tomorrow will be the last day TDA stands. After that every topic and post will be deleted. I welcome everyone to join us one more time. We will be celebrating the life of this academy, and hand out a few surprises along the way.
    WilBer
    WilBer

Female Posts : 508
    Speed Credits : 1616

Post by WilBer Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:38 am

The Detonator wrote:
    SeraphicGirl wrote:i really liked this academy and i think this is just a lie because i found this in kc the other time

All good things must come to an end - Page 2 Teaser10

Where did you see that

Aluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :S

ok i see many people S: back only for this :S

this is my last post .....
    just to make sure i read this already
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Male Posts : 618
    Speed Credits : 4320

Post by Supreme_King Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:42 am

It's so sad to see a great academy like this go down, I've been here from the very beginning and it's been a blast knowing you guys. Hope we will still keep in touch via the hamachi networks.

Supreme_King, over and out.
    Kaiba Corp CEO
    Kaiba Corp CEO
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 2
    Speed Credits : 0

Post by Kaiba Corp CEO Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:20 am

Alright, it's about time we finish off this old dump. There is nothing left here to gain, only time to lose and as we all know time is money.

Everyone has lost their ranks, and anything that made them anyone in this place has been deleted. This place is now a thing of the past. If any of you are interested in the future there's a place for you in KC.... DA.

Just follow the link, you should be smart enough to do that.
    http://kaibacorpduelacademy.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:48 am