Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

2 posters

Liuxus Room

Liuxus Room Empty Liuxus Room

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:52 am

Well, I ended here, and now i'm a Blackrose Violet. I think I did't demostrated the real potential of my deck, but still some points there where specific and some where true o.o but anyway...I'm here, this is my room, any comment, here, and any request of duel, to my ham please (i'm in TDA 05)

HAM: -Nameless-

PASS: 0000

later and from mex, i'm awaiting!
    Flodian
    Flodian

Male Posts : 648
    Speed Credits : 6588

Liuxus Room Empty Re: Liuxus Room

Post by Flodian Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:27 am

Welcome to TDA ^_^ And congrats on the rank. I'm really happy that you're not using a meta deck and is trying to use more unique decks. And in any case blackrose is a good place to be to farm up SCs (speed credits, the currency of our academy). Good luck and stay active!
    the jancok
    the jancok

Male Posts : 657
    Speed Credits : 6016
    GMT : +7

Post by the jancok Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:35 am

congrat on ur rank, i guess u enjoy in violet now Razz. have fun and stay active

_The Jancok_

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:27 pm