Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

3 posters

Skill Drain and Forbidden Chalice

overd0se.KayKay
    overd0se.KayKay

Male Posts : 200
    Speed Credits : 2611

Skill Drain and Forbidden Chalice Empty Skill Drain and Forbidden Chalice

Post by overd0se.KayKay Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:44 pm

2 Situations.

1.. Situation. I've used my Phoenix Drain Deck.
    The first thing is that my oppenent said that i can use the eff of my Sacred Phoenix while Skil Drain is on the field. Ive told him that it he comes back and doesnt destroy any Spell/Traps.

2. Situation. I've used my Dimension Eatos Deck
    Wulf attacked my Doomcaliber Knight. Ive used Forbidden Chalice, then he's used Honest. I've told him that thributing Doomcaliber Knight is a Cost and his effect resolves in the Graveyard, so honest would be negated and replay would occur.

Correct me if im wrong and confirm pls ^^.
    Atem
    Atem

Male Posts : 114
    Speed Credits : 1156

Skill Drain and Forbidden Chalice Empty Re: Skill Drain and Forbidden Chalice

Post by Atem Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Both situations are correct. Skill Drain and Forbidden Chalice only negate effects (not their activation) and only when they're face-up on the field.
    The Detonator
    The Detonator

Male Posts : 1147
    Speed Credits : 850

Post by The Detonator Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Comfirming Atem's answer.

This the reason why effects such as Exiled Force work with Skill Drain on the field. Because these effects will resolve in the Graveyard the are not affected by the active Skill Drain.

Thankyou Atem.

--The Detonator--

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:30 am