Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+16
Zerix
Shade
Janembo
Jaden Yuki
Nhant
wolverine
WilBer
the jancok
Supreme_King
CatGirl
Alhmanic
Mercer Bond
xcross21
Atem
OptimusYale
DanceJonDance
20 posters

TDA Chronicles: Ch. 11: Severed Bond

Poll

Who would you like to see duel next?

[ 11 ]
    TDA Chronicles: Ch. 11: Severed Bond - Page 4 Vote_b1342%TDA Chronicles: Ch. 11: Severed Bond - Page 4 Vote_b15 [42%] 
    [ 3 ]
    TDA Chronicles: Ch. 11: Severed Bond - Page 4 Vote_b1312%TDA Chronicles: Ch. 11: Severed Bond - Page 4 Vote_b15 [12%] 
    [ 5 ]
    TDA Chronicles: Ch. 11: Severed Bond - Page 4 Vote_b1319%TDA Chronicles: Ch. 11: Severed Bond - Page 4 Vote_b15 [19%] 
    [ 7 ]
    TDA Chronicles: Ch. 11: Severed Bond - Page 4 Vote_b1327%TDA Chronicles: Ch. 11: Severed Bond - Page 4 Vote_b15 [27%] 

Total Votes: 26
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

TDA Chronicles: Ch. 11: Severed Bond - Page 4 Empty TDA Chronicles: Ch. 11: Severed Bond

Post by DanceJonDance Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Well I basically have to learn to write fiction for a class I'm taking -_- Seems like writing non-fiction doesn't quite cut it if you want to be a professional writer according to my teacher, and she suggested I try some fiction stuff so here is a little fan-fic I'm going to attempt to write a fan-fiction based on some events in TDA. The characters will involve members from the academy x] their personalities will of course be changed to fit bad/good guy roles. Just imagine how you guys would look in this fanfic x] as a lot of you will be taking part in it

Before I begin I'd like to give a shout out to Catgirl, and the long gone Phoenix Enforcer for laying down some basics in their own fanfics to help me write my own. Please don't laugh at me xD

~Chapter One: Dark Signer Birth~
    Opening
    A boy in his late teens finds himself laying down in a dark room as he wakes up from what seemed to be an eternal sleep. Confused of his whereabouts, the boy looks around the dark room to give himself some self of orientation. The room is more like a cavern than an actual room, and at the center of the room there is a hole with a bright light emitting from it. The boy stands and finds that half of his clothes have been torn to shreds, and as he sees his torn clothes he has a flashback. In his flashback he sees himself falling down the bright hole and feeling agonizing pain as he makes his way down the seemingly bottomless pit. The boy realizes he must have fell down the hole, and wonders why he is not dead. Curious he walks over to the hole and as he stares into the deep bright abyss he has another flashback. This time he is no longer in pain, and feels as if he is ready to pass out, but suddenly a blurry vision of a giant black figure with dark blue stripes stops his fall, and he once again comes back to his senses.

The last thing the boy remembers before waking up in the dark room is being mugged and nearly beat to death in the satellite for his deck and duel disk. He put up a valiant fight, but the five against one odds were too overwhelming for him to handle. The boy finally decides it's time for him to leave and looks around for a way out. He glances around desperately and sees a passage with a staircase going to a floor above. He cautiously makes his way to, and up the stairway and finds a bright white light at the end of the stairs, the boy can't help but wonder if he has actually died. He gets closer to the bright light, and his eyes can't seem to adjust to the change if lighting from the dark room below and the bright room above. He puts his arm before his face to block the light and finally makes his way to the top, and to his surprise he is inside a bright room with a desk, and luxuries such as bottles of alcohol a huge screen display. At the far end of the room there is a large window giving view to to a massive construction site in the middle of Neo Domino City. Before the massive window stood a man in gray with white hair to match his outfit looking down on Neo Domino City. The boy recognized the figure as he was the richest man in Neo Domino City, Rex Goodwin.

Spoiler:

Goodwin: (Turns his head as he overhears the boy entering the room) Ah, so you're finally awake... congratulations on surviving the ritual... DJD.(Goodwin turns his head once again facing Neo Domino City) Beautiful.. isn't it? (The door slides shut behind DJD sealing the cavern room)

DJD walks towards a door that appears to be an exit, but as he makes his way to the door goodwin begins to speak again

Goodwin: What you saw down there is known as an Earthbound Immortal DJD.

DJD remembers the flashback, and stops.

Goodwin: (Smiles at DJD's curiousity) You were on the brink of death and I saved you from certain doom. You see DJD, when a person dies, he or she is given a chance to live by becoming a Dark Signer at the time of death. If they display a great will to live or a reason for revenge, an Earthbound Immortal may spare them turning them into a Dark Signer in the process. This phenomenon derives from the Netherworld itself.
    DJD:Sorry, I don't believe in fairy tales anymore.

DJD makes his way towards the door again, and as he walks he passes by a hanging mirror on the wall which reflected his image, but his eyes had changed color. The color of his iris had turned a dark yellow, and the rest of his eye had turned black. Angrily DJD turns around to face Goodwin

DJD: What have you done to me?!
    Goodwin: (calm) The Earthbound Immortal that saved you is known as Ccapac Apu. He is one of the strongest among the Earthbound Immortals.
    DJD: What do you want from me?
    Goodwin: I merely want to help you DJD. I helped you keep your life, and now I want to make you a proposition.
    DJD: I didn't ask for this Goodwin. I owe you nothing.
    Goodwin: Ah good, so you know who I am. Well I know a bit about you too. You were the first student to ever rank Obelisk Blue in his first attempt at Duel Academy, but you dropped out before you could graduate because of personal problems you had against the instructors. Soon after, Duel Academy burned to the ground, and many people blamed you for it. You dropped off the map in Neo Domino City, but made a name for yourself dueling underground at the Satellite
    DJD: (shock) How...
    Goodwin: Surprised? Don't be DJD; my eyes reach further than Neo Domino City, The Satellite, and The Netherworld itself. So much so that I was lucky enough to have one of my men find you in a dump of a hospital in the Satellite with one foot in your grave. For reasons unknown to me there was enough desire in your heart to seek revenge that you survived the ritual, and now you stand before me.
    DJD: You've wasted enough of my time, and like I said before I didn't ask for you to save me so I don't owe you anything.

DJD continues to walk towards the door, determined to ignore what Goodwin had just said to him, however, Goodwin has one last thing to say.

Goodwin: I'm bringing back the legendary Battle City Tournament DJD, and I need your talent.

DJD makes a stop again, his eyes filled fire fire. He doesn't turn towards goodwin, but his halt is a good enough sign for Goodwin to know he has peaked DJD's interest.

Goodwin: Surely you studied it in Duel Academy? The tournament ran by Seto Kaiba, and Kaiba Corporation so many years ago. It gathered hundreds of top duelists into Domino City, and just imagine how many duelists would gather in Neo Domino once a tournament of this magnitude is announced. I'm calling it Neo Battle City! Surely whoever you seek revenge against is likely to show up.

DJD smiles, and turns his head towards goodwin.

DJD:So what do you want me to do?
    Goodwin: (smile)Well first we'll have to build a new deck for you, and give you a change of clothes.

Chapter End

If you don't want to search through the posts to find the chapters you can find them by clicking the following links:

::Chapter Two: Plan A::

::Chapter Three: The Dark Signers::

::Chapter Four: DJD vs. SK::

::Chapter Five: Brotherhood Promise::

::Chapter Six: Boat Ride::

::Chapter Seven: Tournament of Revenge::

::Chapter Eight: X Marks the Spot::

::Chapter Nine: Fortune Scoop::

::Chapter Ten: Burning Memories::

::Chapter Eleven: Severed Bond::

Last edited by DanceJonDance on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:21 am; edited 20 times in total
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Male Posts : 618
    Speed Credits : 4320

TDA Chronicles: Ch. 11: Severed Bond - Page 4 Empty Re: TDA Chronicles: Ch. 11: Severed Bond

Post by Supreme_King Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:47 pm

When is the next one coming? I wanna see how good old quite Nhant can whoop some good guy butt xD

P.S: Janembo, remember me to never trust ya xD

P.P.S: Epic chapter, u gotta make the next one ASAP Very Happy , it's gonna be awesome as ever Wink

~~~Supreme_King~~~
    Janembo
    Janembo

Male Posts : 294
    Speed Credits : 2900

TDA Chronicles: Ch. 11: Severed Bond - Page 4 Empty Re: TDA Chronicles: Ch. 11: Severed Bond

Post by Janembo Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Reminder to supreme king:Don't trust me,beleve me xD
    xcross21
    xcross21

Male Posts : 416
    Speed Credits : 518

Post by xcross21 Fri May 14, 2010 11:05 pm

Well sweet chapter cant wait to read chapter 12
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Post by DanceJonDance Fri May 14, 2010 11:41 pm

xcross is back O_O we thought you died x[

I have chs 12-15 written on paper just too lazy to put them on the comp >.< I'll try to write one up today or tomorrow. WB cross
    xcross21
    xcross21

Post by xcross21 Sat May 15, 2010 12:59 am

Thanks and if ya thought i was dead ya culdnt have held a funeral??? x]
    Johnyx9
    Johnyx9

Male Posts : 59
    Speed Credits : 150

Post by Johnyx9 Sun May 16, 2010 12:08 am

amazing... the story was so sad when the old man died D; but other than that... terrific Very Happy
    Atem
    Atem

Male Posts : 114
    Speed Credits : 1156

Post by Atem Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:19 am

Time's up! Razz
    What happened to this?
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Post by DanceJonDance Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:23 am

gah i know i know x_x i will have season two up soon ;] xD
    Janembo
    Janembo

Male Posts : 294
    Speed Credits : 2900

Post by Janembo Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Atem wrote:Time's up! Razz
    What happened to this?
    Well in storry I got out of prison put DJD in prison got my name clear and his dirty,I got rich again and every one lived happly ever after...exept for DJD who lived in prison xD
    CatGirl
    CatGirl

Female Posts : 762
    Speed Credits : 4303
    GMT : -8

Post by CatGirl Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Janembo wrote:Well in storry I got out of prison put DJD in prison got my name clear and his dirty,I got rich again and every one lived happly ever after...exept for DJD who lived in prison xD

The Yo-Yo movement.
    Then DJD had a bone to pick with you. *stares at Janembo* xD lol

~ cat
    Atem
    Atem

Male Posts : 114
    Speed Credits : 1156

Post by Atem Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Janembo you didn't need to explain anything, i can read. O.O
    What i meant was what happened to writing the rest of the story. xD
    xcross21
    xcross21

Post by xcross21 Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:39 am

I must be reading more of this soon Sad
    Crescent
    Crescent
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 408
    Speed Credits : 742

Post by Crescent Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:58 pm

C'mon, Jon, where are those next chapters? xD I'm quite hooked on them
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Post by DanceJonDance Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:24 am

Sorry guys, but this is something that will get implemented into a TDA dueling somehow due to its positive response from all the members. Chapter 12 will be coming soon Smile and it involves the first signer and dark signer confrontation so make sure to look out for that!
    Yuri Bakura
    Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 707
    Speed Credits : 2687

Post by Yuri Bakura Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:55 am

reading chapter 1 and rofl, djd is a dark signer !_!
    Harper7000
    Harper7000

Male Posts : 21
    Speed Credits : 4

Post by Harper7000 Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:18 pm

This is amazing DJD, truly amazing. I think this may be the best fanfic I've read in my entire life. It's original, but with familiar characters. And the characterization is brilliant! As for the 5ds characters, I think you stayed MORE true to their personalities than the actual anime does xD (if you know what I mean). 10/10, 5 stars, however you want to say it. I think I will post my fanfic here soon, but I think I'll change the name here... It's called The DGA Chronicles xD, wouldn't want to seem like I copied you. Read it when I post it and tell me what you think!
    Ps: please post the next chapter lol. We're all impatient

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:27 am