Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

Shadow Sakura:Dueling Warrior

WulfricHowle
    WulfricHowle

Male Posts : 28
    Speed Credits : 112

Shadow Sakura:Dueling Warrior Empty Shadow Sakura:Dueling Warrior

Post by WulfricHowle Sat May 01, 2010 11:12 pm

hey guys.. this is a Fan Fic that was started by a good friend of mine at a different academy... but they gave up on it... so they gave up the rights to me.... I hope u guyz like it... (and i would really appreciate it if u guyz didnt try to guess who the friend was.)

Chapter 1 An Unlikely Hero

Somewhere deep in the oblivion Sakura sits meditating, she hears a loud cry, she looks up immediately, but sees nothing, -Hmmm- she gets up and starts walking deeper into the oblivion, as she walks she can start to see some kind of battle going on, but she has never seen creatures like these ones before one of them appears to be a dragon of some kind as she never seen before.
    Shadow Sakura:Dueling Warrior 9036ub
    Behind this dragon a human woman stands, some kind of device on her arm, she is holding 3 cards in her hand, Sakura approaches cautiously. Across from the woman a man stands with a similar device on his arm as well and holding 4 cards in his hand. He is wearing a black cloak and she a yellow whitish one. He has 2 creatures in front of him.
    Shadow Sakura:Dueling Warrior Sxhnyp
    Shadow Sakura:Dueling Warrior 2ahw7yv
    Sakura maintains a safe distance and watches the battle unsure of whats going on.
    Woman cards in hand 3
    Lp 2000
    Cards on field 1
    Cards in grave 7
    Man cards in hand 4
    Lp 1500
    Cards on field 2
    Cards in Grave 3
    Woman- I switch Cyra to defense mode and place one card face down and end my turn-
    Man *draws card and smiles*- It's about time I end this.. I activate Heavy Storm *an enormous gust comes and sends the sacrifice of the angel dragon to the graveyard * Now my Phoenix Attack her Angel dragon Cyra * the Phoenixes eyes glow and Cyra is enveloped in Flame* Now Attack her Directly (Magma Fish Attack 2100) *The fish Tackles her and her LP are reduced to 0*
    The woman collapses onto the floor
    Woman- I cant believe I lost, I’m so sorry everyone. I failed you. *faints*
    The man starts approaching her
    Man- Now it shall be mine *he bends down to pick up the woman and Sakura runs out from her hiding place, sword drawn, ready for a fight* Man- who dares to interfere.
    Sakura- The name is Shadow Sakura, don’t you forget it either.
    Man- Sakura eh? *a shadow creature appears behind him and whispers something in his ear* Well Sakura I believe we shall meet again soon. *he vanishes*
    Sakura thinks to self- I wonder what I got myself into this time….
    Woman weakly - Who are you
    Sakura - I’m Shadow Sakura, Who are you?
    Woman- I am Kara the last guardian of the shrine..... Sakura I have heard of you, perhaps you can help us, please take my deck and defeat the order please, I’ll use the last bit of my energy to transport you to our world…….. *She summons a bright light and before Sakura can protest she is transported away Sakura watches as the oblivion fades away*
    Sakura is standing near a lake in a forest, out of the deck Angel Dragon Cyra appears
    Cyra: Sakura thank you so much for helping us. We are eternally grateful.
    Sakura looks at Cyra: What the f*** is going on?
    Cyra looks at Sakura confused: I thought you had agreed to help us defeat the order
    Sakura: I didn’t agree to anything *she raises her fist* no one asked me anything.
    Cyra: Please Sakura if the order succeeds it will be the end of our world.
    Sakura: and this is my problem why?
    Cyra looks down at the floor: Please Sakura your our only hope
    Sakura: well I have been pretty bored lately…. What are you anyway you look like a dragon but I don’t recognize your breed.
    Cyra: I am an Angel Dragon, and a duel spirit.
    Sakura: Angel Dragon??? Duel Spirit???
    Cyra: Surely you have heard of duel spirits?
    Sakura: Nope doesn’t ring a bell
    Cyra: Ok duel spirits are the spirits of duel monsters……
    Sakura: Duel monsters???
    Cyra looks surprised: You don’t know about duel monsters?
    Sakura: Am I supposed to?
    Cyra: Were have you been under a rock?
    Sakura: I haven’t left the oblivion in over 1000 years.
    Cyra:…….Well if your gonna save us you have a lot to learn…..
    Sakura:……….. Learn?

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:25 pm