Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+2
Aludra
DanceJonDance
6 posters

Where the magic begins: DJD's office.

DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

Where the magic begins: DJD's office. Empty Where the magic begins: DJD's office.

Post by DanceJonDance Wed May 12, 2010 7:54 am

<<Welcome to the office where all the magic happens>>

I am DJD, and I'm proud to say that I am the founder, owner, and head administrator of this forum known as 'Turbo Duel Academy'. My job is to work for you, the members, and keep you all happy and entertained to the best of my abilities which are often limited, but I find a way to manage. What I mean when I say that I work for you is literally just that, nothing to it, if it weren't for all the loyal registered members who have stuck with TDA through thick and thin TDA would not be what it is today. What is TDA? In my opinion, one of the most successful attempts at taking the concept of a forum academy, breaking it down, and creating it into something not seen anywhere else. You may not like me, you may not like TDA, but it is an undeniable fact that we are one of the top academies on the net; we have one of the lowest member count among all the academies, but a post count to match academies who have over 1,000 members and have been around longer than us. Still not convinced? Look at our last 48 hours of activity and on average you will see less than ten people who are not tested. Now go look at other academies and see if they have the same results Razz. I'm not a cocky person, but I do believe in bragging rights, and I know TDA has earned its bragging rights.

I don't take all the credit though; I couldn't have done it without the great staff I have by my side who has stuck with me since the days where TDA was composed of pictures ripped from google images, resized and used as banners. There were many who didn't think we would succeed, and only a few people who believed in my leadership to take them where we are today so to those people: The Detonator, Janembo, Nhant, Supreme_King, Rorona Zoro, xcross21, and the late but great addition Flodian, I thank you. I also thank the newest members of my staff: Aludra, Optimus Yale, The Jancok, Captain Chrno, Cat Girl, and Jaden Yuki. Without you guys I wouldn't be able to get anything done.

So if you are new to this academy and do not know me please feel free to talk to me. I am a very approachable person when I'm not busy, and I'm here to help. Lately, my activity has gone down due to school, but I always make time for TDA and if you are a part of TDA I will make time for you so don't feel discouraged when you PM me in hamachi and you don't get a responce--it just means I'm afk--If you need to contact me I reply to EVERY single one of my TDA private messages. Sometimes it takes me over an hour to go through them all Razz but I get it done. So stop by on hamachi and say hi x] I don't bite.

DJD~

Last edited by DanceJonDance on Wed May 12, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aludra
    Aludra

Female Posts : 356
    Speed Credits : 3991

Where the magic begins: DJD's office. Empty Re: Where the magic begins: DJD's office.

Post by Aludra Wed May 12, 2010 10:48 am

I also thank the newest members of my staff: Optimus Yale, The Jancok, Captain Chrno, Cat Girl, and Jaden Yuki.

Why you're not Saying My name?? Sad
    the jancok
    the jancok

Male Posts : 657
    Speed Credits : 6016
    GMT : +7

Where the magic begins: DJD's office. Empty Re: Where the magic begins: DJD's office.

Post by the jancok Wed May 12, 2010 11:20 am

DanceJonDance wrote: I also thank the newest members of my staff: Optimus Yale, The Jancok, Captain Chrno, Cat Girl, and Jaden Yuki. Without you guys I wouldn't be able to get anything done.

Mine is newest members... o.o lol!!! xD.
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

Post by DanceJonDance Wed May 12, 2010 11:54 pm

DanceJonDance wrote:
    I also thank the newest members of my staff: Aludra, Optimus Yale, The Jancok, Captain Chrno, Cat Girl, and Jaden Yuki. Without you guys I wouldn't be able to get anything done.
    [/i]

o.o
    Alhmanic
    Alhmanic

Male Posts : 58
    Speed Credits : 91

Post by Alhmanic Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:19 am

hey DJD im back^_^ i told ya id come back and this is the only academy i came back to:/ ^_^. btw is there another ham net for tda cuz urs is full:(

EDIT: nvm found it lol
    Glovenaut
    Glovenaut

Male Posts : 67
    Speed Credits : 1266

Post by Glovenaut Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:36 am

Great staff...TDA ftw...and I like to be here.
    Yuri Bakura
    Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 707
    Speed Credits : 2687

Post by Yuri Bakura Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:56 am

n order to open a shop please send a private message or post in an administrator's office what you'll be selling, what you wanna charge, and most of the time it will be approved.

I wanna open gfx shop xD

I will sell
    Banner
    Signature (especially anime)

Cost

Banner 200 (VERY BIG GRAPHIC)/ Sign 150 / Avatar 100
    Background - (Your Background +10, My Background +30)
    Render - (Yours +5, Mine +15)
    Special - (See The Situation, normally cost +20-50)
    Word - (Free)
    Size - (Free)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:10 am