Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

AmyCool's Test results

Gothicmess
    Gothicmess

Male Posts : 341
    Speed Credits : 1376

AmyCool's Test results Empty AmyCool's Test results

Post by Gothicmess Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:08 am

Dark Amphibians vs Quickdraw 0-1
    Dark Amphibians vs MachinaGagets 1-0

Deck build:

Quickdraw: 9/10

- Meta deck -1

I did not see anything wrong with the deck, for the same reason I didn't not see a new addition to it, nevertheless it was a good and consistent deck with good attack and defense and cannot mark you don for it.

Machinas: 9/10

Decks was really good I must say, good field and hand control, I specially liked Magic drain which leads to fewer treats for Fortress to deal with and -1 for your opponent and more advantage to you because spells are really not for discarding o.o

Though i liked the card I also didn't like that it slowed down your deck a bit, try and keep it at 2 for most decks to avoid this.

Awareness: 10/10

Nothing to say but good job, you took your time to check all cards on the field, search for rulings and ask questions, good job.

Ruling Knowledge: 7/10

- Spell speeds -2
    - Inherit vs Non Inherit summons -1

2 Points for spell speeds is because they are 2 different situations and non related.

All Spell sped 3 cards can be activate in the damage step unless stated otherwise, in this case it could be activating Solemn in the damage step, which can be use to negate cards like Shrink, Rush recklessly and other cards like it.

Second one was on Krebons effect, after a card is activated to the attack declared on Krebons, Krebons can no longer use its effect as to his effect is not a quick effect but trigger, and the trigger activation is due to an attack and not a card effect.

Solemn judgment vs Call of the hunted, let me start by saying that this one is chain related, as well as to Inherit summons.

The purpose of a chain or rule if you must, is "A chain cannot be interrupted until resolved", this is why you cannot chain Solemn judgment to a monster that would be special summoned by a card effect, since the effect has to summon the monster properly you have no buffer zone on which you can negate the summon, after the monster is placed on the field it cannot be negated, lucky for us we have bottomless trap hole x]

Game Play: 9/10

- Lack of defense -1

Aggressive game play, you did a really good job maintaining field presence, though you need to know ho to get rid of cards that diminish your hand advantage and maintain field presence, try adding some defense cards in order to compensate for your deck speed.

I would like to add that you played really well in order to overcome LaDD and are able to use the cards you have to the best of your advantage, really good job and keep it up, just work on the points highlighter and you'll be winning the big tournaments here o.-

Ccapac Apu Blue 1/3

Make a way to your dorm and make a room for yourself.

Try and learn from your mistakes, get yourself to the question room and start learning, any of are fine admins and leaders will be glad to help you out o.-

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 am