Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+12
Harper7000
Supreme_King
Stef
tws1994
Nico Robin
Chrono
BERKAY
catastor
FinasLionheart
Yuri Bakura
The Detonator
kanzaki
16 posters

Machine Emperor Infinity IN OCG!!

kanzaki
    kanzaki

Male Posts : 140
    Speed Credits : 1213

Machine Emperor Infinity IN OCG!! - Page 2 Empty Machine Emperor Infinity IN OCG!!

Post by kanzaki Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:17 am

First topic message reminder :

As the topic stated that this discussion is about the 3 Machine Emperor Infinity Arch type in current Yugioh 5ds season.

- First thought, i know everyone will probably think they will not be out in real life, coz it takes 5 cards to become one. However, this morning as i searched it in Wikia, surprisingly, OCG has already released them in Promo series, images updated as follow:

- There are currently only 4 cards released in OCG for this archtype.
    1. Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity:

Machine Emperor Infinity IN OCG!! - Page 2 400px-MachineEmperorWiselInfinityWJMP-JP-UR
    Spoiler:

2. Machine Emperor Skiel Infinity:

Machine Emperor Infinity IN OCG!! - Page 2 400px-MachineEmperorSkielInfinityVB13-JP-UR
    Spoiler:

3. Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity:

Machine Emperor Infinity IN OCG!! - Page 2 400px-MachineEmperorGrannelInfinityVJMP-JP-URDark Hole then a 4000 beat stick in early game?
    Spoiler:

4. Imperial Machine Castle:

Machine Emperor Infinity IN OCG!! - Page 2 400px-ImperialMachineCastleVB13-JP-UR
    Spoiler:

*Personal Opinion: OMG!!! If they are in OCG as real card, that means they will sooner or later be in TCG as promo !! There is no other word i can describe them but "BROKEN" If they are gonna release in TCG, absolutely everyone will get their hand at least 1 copy each type or for me, i will run 6 of them !!the blue one is crap compare to the other two Smile. meh, The future yugioh is no longer resolve around "destroy" But it resolves around "remove" REMOVING a card ftw !!!

similarity:
    - All three of them is lvl 1, which is easy for synchro
    - All three can be special summon from hand when there is face-up monster on your field being destroyed by card effect (including your cards)
    - *All three of them have an ATK based of more than 2000!!!
    - All three can absorb face-up synchro monsters (not limited to 1 equip only)though once per turn,

~~~~~~Reference:www.yugioh.wikia.com ~~~~~~
    kanzaki
    kanzaki

Male Posts : 140
    Speed Credits : 1213

Machine Emperor Infinity IN OCG!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Machine Emperor Infinity IN OCG!!

Post by kanzaki Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:25 am

@Harper: Q1: The above 4 cards have ALREADY released in OCG, and that would mean it will sooner or later be in TCG.

Q2: Whch one r u referring that you need a Machine Emperor on the field? All of the 4 dont really need anything specific thing for them to summon except when a face-up monster is destroyed* :\ So, two would be okkay in a deck :\ unless ur versing someone too poor to afford a common Mirror Force or Dark Hole or Torrential Tribute :\ in which case he/she would better off this game :\

@Lucci: what we saying they r broken* is becoz their base atk, lvl 1 and easy* to summon =.= who cares about their synchro absorption. If such a card that change their monster type, i m sure there would be very few ppl who use this card jst to change all monster to synchro :\
    Harper7000
    Harper7000

Male Posts : 21
    Speed Credits : 4

Machine Emperor Infinity IN OCG!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Machine Emperor Infinity IN OCG!!

Post by Harper7000 Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Sorry for being unclear.In both cases I was referring to this:
    Lucci wrote:
    Maybe if somehow they released a card that changes the type of CARD of all monsters on the field:

Like it changed all monsters on the field into Fusions. Or all monsters on the field into Rituals?

that's what I meant when I said if they released such a card it probably wouldn't be used. A card that changes the type of card on the field would be far more situational than the Machine Emperors themselves, and plus, using it with Machine Emperors is just about the only good use I can think of... Therefore it would usually be dead in your hand. I'm aware that the Machine Emperors have been released in OCG, and THEY will see play for sure... Whether as random tech, in decks made specifically for them, in side decks, or all 3. They aren't all that hard to summon

ps: does anyone else find it hilarious that they're 1-star beatsticks? xD
    Lucci
    Lucci

Male Posts : 437
    Speed Credits : 1272

Post by Lucci Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:53 pm

o-o Taking a look at their level, I could definately see them working with Opti-Camouflage, if anything Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:16 pm