Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

2 posters

The Crimson Princess: A Story of 7 Lovers.

DayTime
    DayTime

Male Posts : 7
    Speed Credits : 3

The Crimson Princess: A Story of 7 Lovers. Empty The Crimson Princess: A Story of 7 Lovers.

Post by DayTime Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:18 am

Understand, that I am writing this in the 15 minutes of free-time that I have. Please be patient, and kind with your criticism . And sorry, the story is kind of cliche...

DEDICATED TO PHILLUS GERTRUDE MUK.

RATED T

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Preview
    "Edwaln Cullern! (fan-scream) Please ... There is not much time left. .... Hear me out for my one last breath ... (dies)."

.... The story continues ... Dec 11
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue: *(In the Beginning ...)*
    When the earth was still young, when ancient powers stood in the place of science, there was an ambitious and power-hungry prince, Escalus, who had seven mistresses. These mistresses, being daughters of St. Efil, the Angel, had spiritual powers that Escalus intended to use. After ripping their powers away, he tried to harness the forbidden power of the all-powerful Crimson Princess by infiltrating the realm of divinity ... the realm of God. The balance was destroyed, and chaos erupted as the earth entered a time of darkness. But through the vista of shadows, a new light came forth. Wanting revenge for what Escalus did to them, the seven mistresses used the last bit of their strength to make a plea with God. With this deal, they were able to give birth to a new light for the world, and hence began the era of the Soul-Searchers.

.... The story continues ... Dec 12/18.
    Chapter 1: The New Day: A Walk Into the Sun*
    " Rosalyn looked out over the towering sky-scrapers to discover a beautiful cloudless summer day."

The roaring sound of thunder ripped through the streets, as the passing bell echoed loudly through the busy hallways.
    Keaton: (snores*)
    Mr. Wilhelm: MR. KEATON MAX CARRINGTON.... DETENTION!!!!
    Keaton: huh....?
    (Class Laughs*)
    Mr. Wilhelm: (sigh*)
    (Bell Rings*)

-After Class-
    Austin: Nice dude ... (laughs)
    Chelsea: Huh, Keaton, loser. (eyes Austin flritishly)
    Austin and Chelsea walk off*
    Marryott: Keaton? What happened today in class?
    Deborah: Seriously! You just had to get a detention TODAY of all days....
    Keaton: Sorry guys ...I stayed up till around 3 last night studying again.
    Deborah: Idiot ... You seriously are intellectually retarded .... Who spends that much time on homework?
    Marryot: It's ok, Keaton, we can just start it without you Wink Hurry up and get caught up with your studying.
    Delaney&Melony: KEATON !! (screams while blushing as they run towards him)
    Marryot: K, bye Keaton! haha.
    Keaton: wait ... WAIT ... HELPPP(as he gets trampled)
    Deborah: Hah. Cya.. wouldn't wanna be yah.

-In the Janitor's Storage Room-
    Keaton: MMMMM!! (Struggles for air)
    Delaney: Keaton, you're tied up, face it, you can escape from us this time...cutie.
    Keaton: (squirms around helplessly)
    Delaney&Melony: Heh, we're going to have fun today!

Chapter 2: Six years ago

Woody: I .. .I got her pregnant.
    Dad: DISOWNED.
    Mother: YOU INSOLENT IDIOTIC THING. GET OUT. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE.

(BAMBAM.*)
    (Dad and Mother are shot and killed*)
    Woody: NOOOOOOOOOOO.
    Ed: It had to be done...
    (Woody's arms transform into large shadows that completely engulf Ed as they create an alternate dimension cut off from the real world.*)
    Ed: So you're a modified human also eh?
    Woody: Don't compare me with you!

Ed's eyes glowed crimson red as cold blood spread throughout his inhuman body. He ripped the strange shadowy dimension created by Woody with his bare hands. "You'll have to do better than that Woody!" Woody, astonished by Ed's brute strength, summoned a gun-transformed spirit to his aid, and to ensure Ed's demise, called forth a forbidden spirit, Necralia, the 3rd lover, goddess of death. An enormous, blood-ridden hand, ripped through ground, and pulled the screaming Ed into the darkness.

Chapter 3: The Dream
    "A different person than before, she looks out the window to find a different sky. A sad one that has been stripped of its hope."

*Phillus rips her heart out and then eats it. Then she POOs it right out, and eats it again. Now she has a brown mushy thing in place of the heart, and hshme becomes the first of the MJ sex.

Phillus: "Whaaaa ..." (Falls out of bed)

Character Analysis:

Keaton: Keaton seems to be the average student ... but is he? What has happened to him and his two female peers who seem to have captured him in order to fulfill a selfish need.
    Marryot: Keaton's good friend. She is the more mature and very kind and considerate.
    Deborah: Keaton's good friend. She is quite sarcastic, and likes joking around.
    Delaney&Melony: Two ditsy teenage girls ... and only God knows what.

Woody: A character who seems to be a "modified human" and caught up in a mess of a situation.
    Woody's Parents: Killed for no known reason.
    Ed: Murderer of Woody's Parents. He is also a "modified human".

Phillus: She seems to be having a dream when she awakes as a different ... being than the day before.

Rosalyn: She is a majestic and mysterious figure who seems to always be looking into the sky for something. But times have changed as well as her life, and she no longer sees the sky in the same way.

Story discontinued until June of 2010. Smile

Last edited by DayTime on Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:50 am; edited 15 times in total
    Flodian
    Flodian

Male Posts : 648
    Speed Credits : 6588

The Crimson Princess: A Story of 7 Lovers. Empty Re: The Crimson Princess: A Story of 7 Lovers.

Post by Flodian Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:05 am

o.0 Twilight rip off? xD Edwaln Cullern vs Edward Cullen
    But anyways, as long as you throw in more twists compared to the 2012 movie I'll be happy ^_^

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:58 am