Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+15
Shada-Loo
Mino
BigBangMeteor
vem123
CaptainChrno
overd0se.KayKay
Crescent
Sil
catastor
Gothicmess
Tyann
Nhant
OptimusYale
Aludra
fouzman
19 posters

Wondering why KCVDS update so slow

fouzman
    fouzman

Male Posts : 19
    Speed Credits : 0

Wondering why KCVDS update so slow - Page 2 Empty Wondering why KCVDS update so slow

Post by fouzman Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:47 am

First topic message reminder :

I really wonder why KCVDS cards update was really slow. There's a lot of good card, that release but haven't updated on KCVDS. KCVDS with this format, without these new cards was really different in real life. Bunch of card since Duelist Tin 2010 release isn't here yet. Play style and new top tier deck was absolutely different. I'll give some explanation about new cards that haven't updated yet.

Spoiler:

Starlight Road :
    This card, makes a huge different story in result of game. In my opinion, this is a totally broken card. If there's a card effect that effect is destroying at least 2 or more card you control, negates the effect and destroy it, Special Summon Stardust Dragon. So, Heavy Storm + Icarus + JD + Gyzarus effect is totally boomerang for opponent. It's really good card that makes a lot of people will think twice to heavy your backrow. It's just a fact that you maybe want to main this card 1 / max 2, since you doesn't really want to have 3 Stardust in your extra deck. You can still use the effect, even without Stardust in your extra deck, but it will be less deadly as having Stardust free Special Summon. But, since Stardust is not Synchro Summon properly, he won't come back to your side of field if he using his effect preventing card(s) being destroyed.
    My Rating : 9.5

Spoiler:
    XX-Saber Darksoul :
    This card makes X-Saber deck become Tier 1. If this card you control sent to graveyard, at End Phase, add X-Saber monster from your deck to your hand. With Faultroll loop effect, this card become a really good searcher for X-Saber. Being a lv 3 beast monster also makes Rescue Cat being able to special him together with Airbellum. Bring Hyunlei out, pop backrow, search Faultroll / other X-Saber at the end phase. Completely an important addition for X-Saber. This card is one of support card for X-Saber from The Shining Darkness and the most important for deck. I can see a lot of X-Saber's deck will topping a lot of big tourney with this format.
    My Rating : 9

Spoiler:

Infernities :
    New Tier 1 deck that has a power to OTK your enemy easily with a simple hand. But, how things work with this deck is require you to have NO cards in hand. This makes you do not have hand advantage "but" you easily aggro the field with so many monster / synchro in one turn. Pretty much this deck is broken if your enemy doesn't have stuff like D.D. Crow, Crevise or something to prevent things back from graveyard. But, since this deck require you to not having any cards in hand, you really need to think up carefully to begins your attacking move at the right time. I'll quickly explain briefly about this deck and I start with Infernity Archfiend.

Infernity Archfiend :
    This card is soul of the deck. When this card Summoned while having no cards in hand, you can search an "Infernity" card from your deck, add it to your hand. Simply you want to get infernity launcher to swarm / infernity barrier to protect your monster. Since you have 3 Infernity Launchers on deck, you can make a loop to synchro "at least" 3 times if you have Infernity Beetle or even better with Infernity Necromancer. You can keep searching Launcher for 3 times and use the effect, before you search for Barrier.
    My Rating : 8.5

Infernity Launcher :
    This card is totally makes the deck broken. This card have 2 effects, first you can discard Infernity monster from your hand to graveyard. This makes you can perform the combo, since most of infernity cards require you to have no cards in hand. The second effect is once you got no cards in hand, you can sent this card to graveyard, and bring back 2 Infernity monsters from your graveyard. You really want to bring back Infernity Archfiend from graveyard, so you can search another Launcher from your deck. You can bring back Necromancer too, and use his effect to bring back 1 Infernity monster from graveyard, which makes you got 3 Infernity monsters and ability to get another launcher, and of course perform a synchro with those 3 monsters.
    My Rating : 10 (Broken, and will be limited or semi-limited at least on September banned list)

Infernity Barrier :
    This card coming out on The Shining Darkness pack as Secret Rare and being the most expensive card for this pack. This card actually not as superior as Infernity Launcher, but the effect is pretty nice for Infernity deck support. While having no cards, if you control face-up Attack Position Infernity monster, you can negate effect of Spell, Trap, and Effect monster. You can say this is a extra Solemn for Infernities. Infernity Archfiend effect can search this card from deck, and protect you from any cards your opponent play. So, you can say at the moment, Infernity got 4 Solemn in deck.
    My Rating : 8.5

If you really want to know more about Infernity, you can find it out from Youtube, how easy to combo out and OTK your enemy. Simply because Launcher is broken, and 1 Launcher can make you synchro Mist Wurm to bounce back enemy cards, and go all out. But, the bad things about this deck is remember you don't have any cards in hand. You need to have exacly no cards. No hand control, and if you can't make your hand no cards in time, your enemy will gain control of the game. Inconsistent. But deadly. Side deck will hurts, because there's a lot of cards to counter the combo.

There's a lot more cards that makes KCVDS and real life game style become so different. I want to share more about new cards that haven't added to KCVDS, but I'm getting tired here.. XD
    Sorry for my lacking English, but I hope you understand it. (Me, for being so Asian) XD
    Hope you like this article. Peace out.
    Mino
    Mino

Male Posts : 86
    Speed Credits : 578

Wondering why KCVDS update so slow - Page 2 Empty Re: Wondering why KCVDS update so slow

Post by Mino Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:01 am

Ruby.. you're just mad cause you're not part of the KCVDS club yet since registrations are closed lol Razz.

On the subject of banlists... I really hope Rescue Cat doesn't get banned. Cat decks will be fun once Naturias are out. But ofc, everyone's gonna run Infernity and Sabers for a bit.. then get sick of those and start playing the creative variants.
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

Wondering why KCVDS update so slow - Page 2 Empty Re: Wondering why KCVDS update so slow

Post by BERKAY Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Whatever Ruby part or he is not, but I guees, he is a bit right. KCVDS going lame and KC should do something. But I won't leave of course. Ever! Smile

@Mino this happens in everytime when new ban list released. I will get boring again -.-
    Ruby
    Ruby

Male Posts : 161
    Speed Credits : 244

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Well I wont try to explain yvd being better anymore, it'd be trollin' but one last thing, i tried kc and yvd and KC has big problems...

Cat has to go. I cannot stress this enough

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:25 am