Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+25
j0hnb0i
Fallen King
Fatal
KingMP94
SabreW
IversonSt3
Efane
Ray1500
Blaze
The Detonator
OptimusYale
Shock
TinoTheSinner
Giapostolo
Pharmacist
Kalin Kessler
Scorpion67
ALucard
Yuri Bakura
overd0se.KayKay
svstar34
TheRuler
vem123
Vongola-x
DanceJonDance
29 posters

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 5 Empty KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

Post by DanceJonDance Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 am

First topic message reminder :

::First Stage Rules::
    - Four player will be randomly assigned to a group (total of eight groups) and each member of a group will have to face each other (total of three matches per member)
    - Getting a win will earn you three points, a draw will get both players 1 point, and a loss will earn no points.
    - At the end of all the matches the two players with most points out of each group will advance to stage two. In the event of a tie for points we will look at duels for and duels against (much like the GF and GA system)
    - But wait it's impossible to get a draw in yugioh right? Wrong. This tournament will be special because every matches won't be best two out of three.
    - Matches in this tournament will consist of four duels each, and the only way to win is to win 3 or 4 duels (3-1, 4-0) meaning that you can still get a 2-2 outcome which will result as a draw.
    - You cannot stop dueling once you get three wins like you'd do in a regular two out of three match. You must duel your opponents four times in order to complete the match.

::Second Stage Rules::
    - Second stage will be a traditional sixteen player knock off tournament.
    - In this stage we will revert to the traditional two out of three match system and the best duelist will win.

::Hamachi Network::
    - Each one of the participants from every academy is Required to join the following hamachi network:
    KCTAU World Cup (no password)
    - Failure to join this network will result in you becoming responsible for contacting your opponents, and if you cannot the people who are in the network will be given priority when it comes to a disqualification.
    - The network will be a premium network and will be open for approximately 24hrs. It is the responsibility of academy leaders to get their representatives to join.

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 5 11ieafs

Round of 16 deadline is 4 days. Sept 3, 2010. Also, OTK decks are banned this round.

::Knock Off Round::

Round of 16:
    - DGA's Vongola-X vs. TDA's DanceJonDance
    - DGA's Fallen King vs. DGA's Scorpion67
    - DGA's J0hnBoi vs. TDA's Overd0ze.KayKay
    - SDA's IversonST3 vs. TDA's Alucard
    - TDA's Efane vs. SDA's Blaze
    - TDA's KingMP94 vs. TDA's Giapostolo
    - DGA's Shock vs. SDA's Pharmacist
    - SDA's Vem123 vs. TDA's OptimusYale

Last edited by DanceJonDance on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:52 am; edited 5 times in total
    Shock
    Shock

Male Posts : 16
    Speed Credits : 0

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 5 Empty Re: KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

Post by Shock Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Epicest moment:

Second game I am winning 8000-2600 with fulhem and gottoms call on the field,he has sirocco,shura and gale in the grave,and an allured vayu with a gold sarcophagus used for DaD.I attack with fulhem,he drops gorz.MP2 and I activate saber slash,destroy gorz so he has 4 darks in grave and I destroy his DaD.Next turn,he gets DaD from Gold.And guess what he drew?Burial From the different dimension -____- He returns vayu,syncs vayu and siro into armed wing,get DaD,bomb my field and it's over xD

Edit:Georgenal-Chan wanted me to cry and hate >:O But how do we do that? Geo tell me what to write T_T I am so sad,I will kill pharma one day joke joke xD good luck in the quarter finals (Were they called like that?)
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 5 Empty Re: KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

Post by DanceJonDance Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:47 pm

I got Kitty+faultroll'd by vongola xD 0-2
    Vongola-x
    Vongola-x

Male Posts : 130
    Speed Credits : 1508

Post by Vongola-x Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:48 pm

confirm, I totally luck sacked the second duel and won

GG's
    Crescent
    Crescent
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 408
    Speed Credits : 742

Post by Crescent Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Poor Jon =( Kick Vongola for using a lame Kitty Saber deck x] So first round is over? If so, keep going TDA! Smile (Vongola, you know I was joking ;p)

EDIT: Ohhhhh :O Jon got out luck-sacked. Wow. Someone knock out Von now, or he will win this all x]

Last edited by Crescent on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vongola-x
    Vongola-x

Post by Vongola-x Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Crescent wrote:Poor Jon =( Kick Vongola for using a lame Kitty Saber deck x] So first round is over? If so, keep going TDA! Smile (Vongola, you know I was joking ;p)

It was a mirror match. He used a saber kitty too xD
    Blaze
    Blaze

Male Posts : 31

Post by Blaze Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:01 am

ok then the only match remaining then is johnobi vs overdose kay kay,since we know that vem won't be here in time to duel.i have a question.what will we do when we will have sptember?i mean will we play we banlist using some proxies bu oursleves,or we will be waiting till the kcvds uploads the banlist?
    Giapostolo
    Giapostolo

Male Posts : 39
    Speed Credits : 629

Post by Giapostolo Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 am

DanceJonDance wrote:I got Kitty+faultroll'd by vongola xD 0-2
    Epic.
    XD

Em lets use sept 1 with proxies or w/e
    Cool
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post by Blaze Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:39 am

it's 31st guys!
    OptimusYale
    OptimusYale

Male Posts : 453
    Speed Credits : 2825

Post by OptimusYale Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:49 am

Well obviously now that KC is down we wont be able to finish right?
    IversonSt3
    IversonSt3

Male Posts : 291
    Speed Credits : 1646

Post by IversonSt3 Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:18 am

KC is not down m8! =/ Check the VDS 1.27! Wink
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Post by DanceJonDance Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:42 am

@Blaze

you guys will be playing with the new format ofc

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 5 11ieafs
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post by Blaze Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:23 pm

i won giapostolo 2-1!really gg's dude!it was an epic greek battle!gg's souvlaki!
    Giapostolo
    Giapostolo

Post by Giapostolo Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:26 pm

Hell ya, Nice gamesl
    ost 2-1 to blaze
    Meh i am glad i made it to top 8 since i was REALLY an outsider to make it here:)
    game 1: I OWN him with Heraklinos even if i got a bit owned by dark hole D:
    game 2: I get OWNED by Heraklinos and dark hole
    game 3: I get OWNED by dark hole and Gyza!
    I

Anwz..It was really fun! 8D!
    kali tixi blaze
    Vongola-x
    Vongola-x

Post by Vongola-x Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Scorpion hasn't come online for a long time, but he usually comes online on weekends now, so idk if he will come online until the deadline :S
    vem123
    vem123

Male Posts : 415
    Speed Credits : 6014

Post by vem123 Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:14 pm

When is the deadline ?
    I saw about the deadline but it says for the round of 16. If it is just a mistake then the deadline is today Razz
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post by Blaze Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:29 pm

the deadline is till today and it is for the round of 8.the dq's should start tomorrow.
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Post by DanceJonDance Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:35 pm

only pone match got done so far? O.o don't make me flip coins guys..
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post by Blaze Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:43 pm

it seems you will have to do it Razz!
    vem123
    vem123

Male Posts : 415
    Speed Credits : 6014

Post by vem123 Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:51 pm

@DJD Since Blaze is the only that made the top 4 you can just make him the champion
    *Kiddin* x]
    To be honest i have just seen alucard and vongola online recently, none of the other members that participate in top 8.
    Pharmacist
    Pharmacist

Male Posts : 332
    Speed Credits : 998

Post by Pharmacist Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 pm

i pmed OY 2 days ago so hopefully ill see yale on today
    Giapostolo
    Giapostolo

Post by Giapostolo Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Ill take teh place of everyone taht wont get his duels done >Very Happy
    Stef
    Stef

Male Posts : 189
    Speed Credits : 261

Post by Stef Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Giapostolo wrote:Ill take teh place of everyone taht wont get his duels done >Very Happy

I believe that since you were defeated and therefore disqualified it is impossible for you to sub someone. If that was the case then anyone would want to sub for whoever won't get his duels done :S
    Vongola-x
    Vongola-x

Post by Vongola-x Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:51 am

Giapostolo wrote:Ill take teh place of everyone taht wont get his duels done >Very Happy

Sorry, but I personally wouldn't agree to any subs in this tournament because the ppl who are in the TOP8 have gone through a lot to get here: First qualifying for this tournament in their academies, 2nd getting through their groups and 3rd beating their opp's in TOP16.
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Post by DanceJonDance Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:06 am

there are no subs, but I there will be fancy smancy coin flips Very Happy
    OptimusYale
    OptimusYale

Male Posts : 453
    Speed Credits : 2825

Post by OptimusYale Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:42 am

I beat pharmacists 2-0

GG's

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:00 am