Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+25
j0hnb0i
Fallen King
Fatal
KingMP94
SabreW
IversonSt3
Efane
Ray1500
Blaze
The Detonator
OptimusYale
Shock
TinoTheSinner
Giapostolo
Pharmacist
Kalin Kessler
Scorpion67
ALucard
Yuri Bakura
overd0se.KayKay
svstar34
TheRuler
vem123
Vongola-x
DanceJonDance
29 posters

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 6 Empty KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

Post by DanceJonDance Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 am

First topic message reminder :

::First Stage Rules::
    - Four player will be randomly assigned to a group (total of eight groups) and each member of a group will have to face each other (total of three matches per member)
    - Getting a win will earn you three points, a draw will get both players 1 point, and a loss will earn no points.
    - At the end of all the matches the two players with most points out of each group will advance to stage two. In the event of a tie for points we will look at duels for and duels against (much like the GF and GA system)
    - But wait it's impossible to get a draw in yugioh right? Wrong. This tournament will be special because every matches won't be best two out of three.
    - Matches in this tournament will consist of four duels each, and the only way to win is to win 3 or 4 duels (3-1, 4-0) meaning that you can still get a 2-2 outcome which will result as a draw.
    - You cannot stop dueling once you get three wins like you'd do in a regular two out of three match. You must duel your opponents four times in order to complete the match.

::Second Stage Rules::
    - Second stage will be a traditional sixteen player knock off tournament.
    - In this stage we will revert to the traditional two out of three match system and the best duelist will win.

::Hamachi Network::
    - Each one of the participants from every academy is Required to join the following hamachi network:
    KCTAU World Cup (no password)
    - Failure to join this network will result in you becoming responsible for contacting your opponents, and if you cannot the people who are in the network will be given priority when it comes to a disqualification.
    - The network will be a premium network and will be open for approximately 24hrs. It is the responsibility of academy leaders to get their representatives to join.

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 6 11ieafs

Round of 16 deadline is 4 days. Sept 3, 2010. Also, OTK decks are banned this round.

::Knock Off Round::

Round of 16:
    - DGA's Vongola-X vs. TDA's DanceJonDance
    - DGA's Fallen King vs. DGA's Scorpion67
    - DGA's J0hnBoi vs. TDA's Overd0ze.KayKay
    - SDA's IversonST3 vs. TDA's Alucard
    - TDA's Efane vs. SDA's Blaze
    - TDA's KingMP94 vs. TDA's Giapostolo
    - DGA's Shock vs. SDA's Pharmacist
    - SDA's Vem123 vs. TDA's OptimusYale

Last edited by DanceJonDance on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:52 am; edited 5 times in total
    Pharmacist
    Pharmacist

Male Posts : 332
    Speed Credits : 998

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 6 Empty Re: KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

Post by Pharmacist Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:44 am

confirm

got to greedy and didnt use my previous deck :/ gl blaze
    Blaze
    Blaze

Male Posts : 31
    Speed Credits : 0

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 6 Empty Re: KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

Post by Blaze Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:54 am

so it will in semi finals 2tda,1sda and 1 dga.interesting.
    Vongola-x
    Vongola-x

Male Posts : 130
    Speed Credits : 1508

Post by Vongola-x Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:05 am

DanceJonDance wrote:there are no subs, but I there will be fancy smancy coin flips Very Happy

If Scorpion does not show up please don't flip a coin and DQ him because he doesn't come he will probably not be able to duel the others too. However, if he shows up I will do my best to make the duels possible.
    Scorpion67
    Scorpion67

Male Posts : 7

Post by Scorpion67 Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:18 am

i can duel tomorow vongola, i dont know if its too late, but if we still able to duel, lets make our duel tomorow !
    Vongola-x
    Vongola-x

Post by Vongola-x Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:22 am

We didn't manage to duel yesterday and idk if scorp will be on till weekend :S
    OptimusYale
    OptimusYale

Male Posts : 453
    Speed Credits : 2825

Post by OptimusYale Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:27 am

Blaze can you send me you ham details. The hamachi stuff you posted in your profile don't work Smile
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Post by DanceJonDance Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:54 am

I'm sure i said this:

OY vs. Blaze
    Alucard vs. Vongola

O.o
    OptimusYale
    OptimusYale

Post by OptimusYale Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 pm

I lost to Blaze....

GG's
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post by Blaze Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 pm

I won vs OY 2-0!gg's dude!SDA is in the final
    Giapostolo
    Giapostolo

Male Posts : 39
    Speed Credits : 629

Post by Giapostolo Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Vongola-x wrote:
    Giapostolo wrote:Ill take teh place of everyone taht wont get his duels done >Very Happy

Sorry, but I personally wouldn't agree to any subs in this tournament because the ppl who are in the TOP8 have gone through a lot to get here: First qualifying for this tournament in their academies, 2nd getting through their groups and 3rd beating their opp's in TOP16.
    Um.....I was in the top8 LOL i passed all that from TDA, i got into the groupds and i beated my opp at top 16, anyways it was just a joke so dont take it seriously :/
    Vongola-x
    Vongola-x

Post by Vongola-x Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:19 pm

overd0se.KayKay
    overd0se.KayKay

Male Posts : 200
    Speed Credits : 2611

Post by overd0se.KayKay Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Hmm free win or vs me Very Happy
    Vongola-x
    Vongola-x

Post by Vongola-x Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:14 pm

overd0se.KayKay wrote:Hmm free win or vs me Very Happy

Don't joke around -.-
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post by Blaze Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:28 pm

we will have to wait djd's answer i think!
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post by Blaze Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:15 am

guys what's gonna happen?will vongola play against overdose kay kay or he makes it to final and play against me?
    Vongola-x
    Vongola-x

Post by Vongola-x Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:06 pm

I think, it should be me vs u -.- kaykay lost to alu already. If we go by that then if I play kaykay and lose he will have to beat scorp after me....
    overd0se.KayKay
    overd0se.KayKay

Male Posts : 200
    Speed Credits : 2611

Post by overd0se.KayKay Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:08 pm

i didnt lose.
    we jsut couldnt duel and djd flipped coins.
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post by Blaze Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:25 pm

djd or someone take a decision about the continue of cup.it has to be ended.
    Yuri Bakura
    Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 707
    Speed Credits : 2687

Post by Yuri Bakura Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:42 pm

how come it so hard to continue the cup ? ... vongola vs alucard, since alucard quit, then vongola-x go to the final ... isn't that easy ?

edited - this is gonna be a hard choice ... i hate thing go like this ...

edited - remove alucard from the list, iverson vs kaykay ^^

Last edited by Yuri Bakura on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:05 am; edited 3 times in total
    Crescent
    Crescent
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 408
    Speed Credits : 742

Post by Crescent Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Yuri, it isn't that easy xD Seriously, letting someone freely walk up to finals would piss off a lot of people. I would even be pissed. I say KayKay takes ALu's place, thus Vongola vs KayKay, no double-win needed (Beating both of them cause that would again be BS Razz)

-Crescent, The Lunar Moderator
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post by Blaze Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:18 pm

we shall wait djd's decision!i have sent him a pm some days ago!
    Vongola-x
    Vongola-x

Post by Vongola-x Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:13 am

well, all I saw was me vs alu and since alu won't duel I say it's me vs blaze but lets wait for djd.
    Vongola-x
    Vongola-x

Post by Vongola-x Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:12 am

sorryto double post, but can we get a decision here so we can end this?
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Post by DanceJonDance Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 am

I told vem and vongola my decision days ago were you guys blind or just not willing to read? I told you alucard was DQ'd and to face blaze. Optimus gets third.
    OptimusYale
    OptimusYale

Post by OptimusYale Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:00 am

Sweet Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:14 pm