Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+2
Supreme_King
DanceJonDance
6 posters

Deck of the Month [January]

DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

Deck of the Month [January] Empty Deck of the Month [January]

Post by DanceJonDance Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:01 am

Welcome to the second installment of Deck of the Month. Remember these decks are decks I came up with that should be fun, and unusual to most users. Most of these decks will probably get owned by metas =P but trust me they are way too much fun

(NOTE: This can't be made in KCVDS due to its lack of the latest booster packs, but it should be available in JP.)

Deck of the month is gonna be a Relish deck for t he retro Yugioh players in the forum :]. It's not that competitive, but I tested it out and it did okay. It's still kind of in the tweaking process, but you guys can make your own tweaks with what I got so far.

The price of this deck is probably pretty up there since relish is a bit hard to find, and cards like gold sarcophagus are worth a good 50 bucks. DAD is expensive as well.. this is definitely a deck you should make if you have these cards just lying around. Don't try to buy cards to make this deck, your money is better spent elsewhere.

I'll start out with the star of the deck, the one and only:

3x Relinquished
    Pretty sure the people who started playing yugioh when it first came out or watched the original show know what this does. This guy can like suck up monsters, and use t hem as equips. He gets their attack and defense (not their effect) and if you get attacked, the equipped monster is destroyed instead and your opponent takes the same amount of damage you take from battles involving this card. Most important though x: he gets under bottomless trap hole with 0 attack.

3x Senju of the 10,000 hands
    This card will search out a ritual monster, or a ritual summoning spell card, and it's a light monster =D you'll see why that's important later.

2x Djinn Releaser of Rituals
    With stardust overdrive it appears that Konami decided to give some life to ritual decks. This is one of the cards released in SOVR so you won't be finding it in KCVDS - .-. When it's in your graveyard you can remove it as a cost for the ritual summon of your ritual monster. For those of you unfamiliar with ritual summoning: To ritual summon you need a spell card that works with the ritual monster, and you must sacrifice from your hand and/or field monsters whose levels are equal to or are more than the level of the ritual monster you want to summon, in this deck the only ritual monster is relinquished (level 1) It's a bit different than synchro summoning for those of you who started playing yugioh in the 5d's time. So this card can be used as the material for Relish' ritual summon and it's level 3 so since relinquished is level 1 you can just have this in your grave, activate relinquished's ritual spell remove djinn and summon it. The best thing about this card is that when you use it for a ritual summon (on field, hand, or using its eff to remove) and your ritual summoned monster is face up on the field your opponent can't special summon so it stops synchros zombies, bws, ls, and other metas.

2x Fortune Lady Light
    This deck has a fortune lady engine. The first lady is Light. When this card is sent to the grave by a card effect you can special summon another fortune lady from your deck. This card's level is 1, and its level also increases every turn, but you will mostly use it when when you ritual summon and use it for the sacrifices so it will be sent to the grave by your ritual spell, and it will allow you to bring out your beater:

2x Fortune Lady Dark
    This card will have 2000 ATK when it's summoned cause it gets 400 atk for each level , and it starts off at 5. It will also gain 1 level in your standby phase (all fortune ladies do this) so it will progressively get stronger. When this card pops something by battle you can special summon a fortune lady from your grave, so you can bring back your fortune light or

1x Fortune Lady Fire
    When this card is special summoned by a fortune lady effect you can pop a monster on your opponent's side of the field and they take damage equal to their attack. I use this when my opponent has a swarmed field, or has something out like JD. Bring this out and your opponent will take 3k damage >=D. I decided to run this fortune lady engine because when you're tributing a monster you'll lose a lot of cards because you'll need the spell and relinquished has to be in your hand so it makes me sad :[, but I thought hey I'll tribute fortune lady light since it's like a self-replacing monster.

1x Armageddon Knight
    I'm running one, but I'm thinking of running two. I'm using two tomatoes so I was thinking of replacing that with one more of these. This is just basically to dump djinn in the grave, and it's ritual material.

1x Sangan
    Pretty much to search out everything in the deck except your trump cards (you'll see what I mean)

2x Mystic Tomato
    Will get your sangan, armageddon knight, sanjus... etc.

1x Morphing Jar
    In case you get crappy hands.

1x Dark Armed Dragon
    You're running darks.

2x Chaos Sorcerer
    You're running five lights. The three manjus from before, and the two fortune lady lights.

3x Black Illusion Ritual
    The ritual spell for Relinquished.

1x Preparation of Rites
    This is another card from SOVR. I'm still testing this out right now. What it does is let you get a ritual monster from your deck, and when you do you can add one ritual spell from your grave to your hand. I might take out 1 black illusion ritual, and add two of these to the deck so this will count as one BIR sort of, but we'll see. Like I said, still testing out.

2x Book of Moon
    I should probably be running three because with book of moon you can use it to flip relinquished face down, and that will destroy whatever is equipped to it and that way you can suck up another monster.

1x Brain Control
    Staple

2x Allure of Darkness
    Plenty of targets.

1x Heavy Storm
    Staple.

1x Giant Trunade
    This will bounce back equipped monsters. Still testing.. might take out.

1x Gold Sarcophagus
    To search out your ritual stuff to speed the deck up.

1x MSTl
    Staple, and might go for the third book of moon. Idk

1x My Body as a Shield
    In case they torrential, mirror force, etc. That's never good.

1x Solemn Judgment
    This is kind of self explanatory as well as the other traps in this deck.

1x Call of the Haunted
    Self explanatory >_> I miss monster reborn.

2x Bottomless Trap Hole
    Staple in this format.

1x Torrential Tribute
    Staple

1x Mirror Force
    Staple.

So yeah, this is deck of the month January x] Hope you guys like it, let me know what fixes you'd make to it. You can also rate it, etc. I'm open to all criticism since this deck is kind of crappy anyway Very Happy

Last edited by DanceJonDance on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:23 am; edited 4 times in total
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Male Posts : 618
    Speed Credits : 4320

Deck of the Month [January] Empty Re: Deck of the Month [January]

Post by Supreme_King Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Umm......DJD, there's something you missed, you can only run 1 Trunade, not 3. Other than that, kewl deck, I'd love to run it, it would be a hell lotta fun xD

~~~Supreme_King~~~
    Lunchbox
    Lunchbox

Male Posts : 220
    Speed Credits : 2096

Post by Lunchbox Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:52 pm

That does seem fun. I'm def gonna have to try this out =)

I got 2 very fun decks in mind that I really like (fun wise) they are, Arcana Knight Joker deck and Elemental Heros.

- Lunchbox
    Nhant
    Nhant

Male Posts : 534
    Speed Credits : 1526

Post by Nhant Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:07 pm

How is terraforming suppose to search out ritual stuff? I thought it was only for field spells.
    Other than that this look like a fun deck to use. Another fun deck i was thinking of might be Absolute Zero deck. (The new elemental hero fusion)
    BLackBuRn
    BLackBuRn

Male Posts : 98
    Speed Credits : 1550

Post by BLackBuRn Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:09 pm

hmm i will try this deck but we cant do it in KCVDS xD is it fortune ladies deck?
    Edit:djd u wrote 3x heavy storm and 3x giant trunade what does it mean? xD they are limited lol
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Post by DanceJonDance Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Meh I was like half asleep when I typed this up, and I copied the text from the last deck of the month so I forgot to edit some stuff.

It's supposed to be 1x giant trunade and 1x gold sarcophagus not terraforming. I made the fixes already, thanks for pointing it out.
    The Detonator
    The Detonator

Male Posts : 1147
    Speed Credits : 850

Post by The Detonator Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:46 pm

lol some people, ive been fixing up spelling mistake by you alll day DJD...

lol jks. NIce deck though, i wish Relinquished wasn;t so hard to get out though.
    Effect monster > Ritual FTW?

--THe Detonator--
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Post by DanceJonDance Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:05 pm

You actually spell check stuff? O.o wow
    The Detonator
    The Detonator

Male Posts : 1147
    Speed Credits : 850

Post by The Detonator Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Yeah?
    Thats a good thing?
    just the main posts. LIke the Official deck shops and stuff. Things people read over a lot.

--The Detonator--
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Post by DanceJonDance Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:26 am

Edit your last post then.. :[

That's*

gg

Anyway, I just finished editing the whole thing. Sorry for all the randomness and misspellings.. I wrote this when i was like half asleep D: enjoy now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:33 am