Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+3
Janembo
Supreme_King
DanceJonDance
7 posters

Deck of the month [December]

DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

Deck of the month [December] Empty Deck of the month [December]

Post by DanceJonDance Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:46 am

Gonna start a little something where every month I will post a random deck that should be fun and somewhat competitive.

(NOTE: Some of these decks can't be made in KCVDS due to its lack of the latest booster packs, but it should be available in JP.)

Deck of the month is gonna be magical explosion. It's not the tunning ware version, it's the budget version so if you're broke you can make this deck x] actually toon table is pretty expensive.. o.o

I'll start out with the traps cause most people are gonna be like wow this deck's a piece of sh*t it runs a bunch of random spell cards.

3x Magical Explosion
    This card deals 200 damage for each spell card in your graveyard, this deck runs 31 spells so it would deal over 18,000 damage if all three are activated.

3x Royal Magical Library
    You're saying 'Magical library? That's a horrible card!' It is, but in this deck it's pretty good. What it does is every time you play a spell you put 1 spell-counter and you can remove 3 spell-counters to draw a card. This is the draw engine, you kind of have to open up with this or else you lose 70% or 80% of the timexD. You'll run reloads, but remember this is an FTK deck. This card is the heart of it.

3x Thunder Dragon
    These are the only other monsters besides RML. They're just to thin the deck out with magical mallet, hand destruction, etc.

3x Upstart Goblin
    Draw 1 card, your opponent gains 1000. Basically to go through the deck and puts a spell counter on ML.

1x Giant Trunade
    Free spell counter and reuse broken bamboo sword or something that's continous/equip to get more spell counters

3x Magical Citadel of Endymion
    Basically a field card that lets you place a spell counter on it whenever a spell is played. You can remove them from this card instead of another card and get the effect. In this deck it will be RML. Remove 3 from citadel, use RML's effect, draw 1 card.

3x Broken Bamboo Sword
    Free spell counter--OMG you gain 0 ATK it's amazing! Actually this card is just there to activate:

3x Golden Bamboo Sword
    You have to have a broken bamboo sword card equpped to activate this, when you do you can draw 2 cards. It's like a pot of greed, but you have to play a shi**y card to activate it, and it's a Free spell counter. These cards keep the deck going.

3x Reload
    I usually use these near the end when you have a really big hand, and to activate Magical Explosion you have to have no cards in hand so you just reload, and keep reloading hoping for cards that you can activate and leave you without a hand.

3x Magical Mallet
    Basically the same as reload, but this will let you keep some cards in your hand. Reloads and Magical Mallets are to slim down your hand near the end, but they're also good in the beginning if you don't draw RML.

2x Terraforming
    To get magical citadel of endymion and free spell counter.

2x Pigeonholing Books of Spell
    This will let you look at the top three cards in your deck and put them back in any order you want. It's good when you're about to use upstart or RML's effect, and it also puts a spell counter on RML. The card you'll draw next will be a decent one to keep the deck running.

3x Toon Table of Contents
    These cards are hard to find.. they're from a set not many people bought. Basically what it does is place 3 spell counters, because it lets you search out a card with the word 'toon' on it, so you search out a toon table, activate it--free counter, activate it search out a toon table--free counter, activate it search out a toon table--free counter, activate it search out a:

1x Toon World
    Free spell counter, and with table of contents it thins out the deck.

3x Hand Destruction
    Discard 2, draw 2, free spell counter. It's good at the end to get rid of 2 extra RML you may have drawn, or thunder dragons.

1x Heavy Storm
    Free spell counter, and to remove cards like magical bamboo and citadel of endymion to deal more damage with magical explosion.

So yeah, this is deck of the month December x] let me know if you guys want this idea to go on every month.

Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Male Posts : 618
    Speed Credits : 4320

Deck of the month [December] Empty Re: Deck of the month [December]

Post by Supreme_King Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:46 pm

This is a great idea DJD, I've found myself without a deck idea a lot of times, this thing should help our members make better, funnier, cooler decks without touching the meta ones Wink

~~~Supreme_King~~~
    Janembo
    Janembo

Male Posts : 294
    Speed Credits : 2900

Post by Janembo Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:04 pm

DanceJonDance wrote:
    3x Royal Magical Library
    You're saying 'Magical library? That's a horrible card!' It is, but in this deck it's pretty good. What it does is every time you play a spell you put 1 spell-counter and you can remove 3 spell-counters to draw a card. This is the draw engine, you kind of have to open up with this or else you lose 70% or 80% of the timexD. You'll run reloads, but remember this is an FTK deck. This card is the heart of it.

ROYAL MAGIC LIBRARY HORIBLE CARD!?
    That card is 1 of best card what exist.It is card what is hear t of my strongest deck>_>
    I don't think it is horrible,I doub others think also(may be those who hasn't faced that deck of mine think other wise:P)
    BLackBuRn
    BLackBuRn

Male Posts : 98
    Speed Credits : 1550

Post by BLackBuRn Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:19 pm

This deck can be use for exodia ftk Very Happy good deck ill test it
    but card destruction isnt it limited? u wrote 3x Very Happy
    or u mean hand destruction?
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Post by Supreme_King Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:50 pm

BLackBuRn wrote:This deck can be use for exodia ftk Very Happy good deck ill test it
    but card destruction isnt it limited? u wrote 3x Very Happy
    or u mean hand destruction?

He meant Hand Destruction, since he said Discard 2, draw 2.

~~~Supreme_King~~~

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:17 pm

I'm loving this, I've never heard of a magical explosion deck.

Super original, can't wait for the january edition xD

Why not make it deck of the week?

You're one of the few people I've seen that just writes and writes and writes, and whenever you do it's not like abunch of boring stuff.

I think you own this articles section, let's see more stuff than just deck of the month? Movie reviews? Card reviews?

Doesn't have to be limited to yugioh, you seem like a good writer, use your writing to entertian me.... us =P

Does everyone else agree?
    xcross21
    xcross21

Male Posts : 416
    Speed Credits : 518

Post by xcross21 Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:45 am

Sweet deck heck if u just did a little bit of adjustingit could be a exodia FTK but this is sweet as well
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Post by Supreme_King Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:34 am

xcross21 wrote:Sweet deck heck if u just did a little bit of adjustingit could be a exodia FTK but this is sweet as well
    MEx and Exodia FTK decks are extremely similar. Just find 2 cards except the MEx you don't need and replace the MEx and those 2 cards with the exodia pieces xD

~~~Supreme_King~~~
    Janembo
    Janembo

Male Posts : 294
    Speed Credits : 2900

Post by Janembo Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Well there are lot of difrences in this 1 and exodia otk...about 10 cards or 15 idk didn't count.But that doesn't change fact this deck rocks!
    Envvy
    Envvy

Male Posts : 187
    Speed Credits : 4196

Post by Envvy Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:24 am

is this one of those super drawing decks..?
    BLackBuRn
    BLackBuRn

Post by BLackBuRn Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:50 am

Envvy wrote:is this one of those super drawing decks..?
    This is sends 20-30 spell card to graveyard then activiting Magical Explosion then kill opponent xD
    WilBer
    WilBer

Female Posts : 508
    Speed Credits : 1616

Post by WilBer Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Uh oh i try this deck and lose 10 times for 10 duel xP
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Post by Supreme_King Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:15 pm

MEx FTK is luck based, just like any FTK, so it's not a good idea to run them in a competition, they will most often fail.

~~~Supreme_King~~~
    BLackBuRn
    BLackBuRn

Post by BLackBuRn Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:20 pm

If u dont draw Royal Magical Library in first turn u lose... if u draw u won

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:20 am