Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

3 posters

The Heroes that manipulate Destiny (Destiny Heroes for short)

Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Male Posts : 618
    Speed Credits : 4320

The Heroes that manipulate Destiny (Destiny Heroes for short) Empty The Heroes that manipulate Destiny (Destiny Heroes for short)

Post by Supreme_King Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:32 pm

I've based the following article upon the Destiny Heroes. Unlike the Elemental Heroes and Evil Heroes, they don't focus on blasting the opponent in as few turns as possible, but focus on the time theme, delaying the duel until the main monsters, which I've put at the end of this article, are summoned.

Spoiler:
    Janembo
    Janembo

Male Posts : 294
    Speed Credits : 2900

The Heroes that manipulate Destiny (Destiny Heroes for short) Empty Re: The Heroes that manipulate Destiny (Destiny Heroes for short)

Post by Janembo Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Well you wrote basicly nice,BUT I disagree with Malicieus.
    First he is dark monster so he can be used also to summon dad and since you can RFG it you can basicly add/or remove 1 dark.
    Secnd it is ok why they semy limited him...once per duel is more then enoph to win,for example you can use it for tribiute summon and you can chose when to use this eff...if it is your oponent turn for example if you can survive turn and you have caius in hand(example oponent has 1000 lp left-_-trust me happend once) you will on beggining of your turn RFG malicious and special summon 1 more then summon caius RFG caius and gg.
    He can also be used for synchros 6 star monster makes him perfect krebons+ malicious=stardast dragon,or may be krebons + malicious + scape goat=sand worm
    All else is written nicely but you are realy wrong about malicieus eff.
    Gj m8

Last edited by Janembo on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Male Posts : 618
    Speed Credits : 4320

The Heroes that manipulate Destiny (Destiny Heroes for short) Empty Re: The Heroes that manipulate Destiny (Destiny Heroes for short)

Post by Supreme_King Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Yeah, well the fact that he is a 6 star monster makes him more or less the big threat of today's meta. Why? Simple. As you said, it's true that you can use him as fodder. But you cannot use him as defense since "Malicious' effect cannot be activated during your opponent's turn, simply because according to the card game rules, ignition effects can only be activated during your turn only". So that leaves 3 uses left. He is a brilliant synchro material, myself I've done a Malicious+plague+DAD OTK, but, yet again, had he not had that level, he wouldn't have been such a threat. That's why he is semi-limited. For the other two reasons, yeah, he is good as tribute fodder, but with CCV(which was basically almost as good as DAD fodder) banned, he is only left for monarchs mainly or other monsters, but monarchs are the one tribute dominant force in today's meta. And the Caius burn effect? Well, myself I was rarely in such a situation, by that time my opponent either has nothing on the field or cards that I destroy to protect Caius for a direct ATK. So, you see, Malicious is not that big of a threat now, simply because DAD decks are rarely used, him being more used in PC Monarchs, where he is mainly used as tribute fodder, and only when DAD can hit the field is he getting more used.
    Still, my opinion remains that Malicious is semi-limited because of his level, especially with the new synchros and tuners.
    Janembo
    Janembo

Male Posts : 294
    Speed Credits : 2900

Post by Janembo Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Well I said if you survive turn you can special summon him,lol ofcourse you cant use his eff on oponent turn...still it is realy useful litle card,saved my butt many times ,my opinion reamains same
    the jancok
    the jancok

Male Posts : 657
    Speed Credits : 6016
    GMT : +7

Post by the jancok Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:28 pm

Very long article man...
    but 8/10 for that btw What a Face

~The Jancok's

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:18 am