Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+9
bmxboyrichi
Atem
WilBer
Shade
vem123
the jancok
golash
najex
Janembo
13 posters

Hallowed by the name:Chapter eight

Janembo
    Janembo

Male Posts : 294
    Speed Credits : 2900

Hallowed by the name:Chapter eight Empty Hallowed by the name:Chapter eight

Post by Janembo Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 pm

Ok,here it goes.I was reading some very nice fan fictions here(Zerix.cat girl and DJD's were best one congratulations to all 3 of them)so I came to idea to write my own fan fiction.Basicly I wanted to this becouse of several reasons.First one becouse I came on one idea witch I think it is good.Well you be the judge of that.Secnd was becouse I want to get better @ writing,third well I want to impruve my english.Now please be free to say what you think about it.If it sucks say it to fix it.If its nice also its nice Razz

Chapter one:Beggining

In street "National heroes"boy was running away from national forces.Bouth police and man in black were on to him.He was trying to get away far as posible from them.Car crossed his path so he ran in dark alley.There was only one way what was leading out of ally,and it was thrue one door.Boy tried to open them but he couldn't.Door were locked.Police were becoming closer to him every secnd so he had to do some thing fast.He grabed trash cant what was near him and broke door with it.Door led him to one very old kitchen.In it there was a woman standing.

Woman:(scream)A DEAMON!

Boy:Please miss you got to help me there are people chasing me!

Woman just grab knife and throw it towards to boy.
    Luckely knife missed him.In that very same secnd police came in.
    Police officer:There he is!Bouty for who ever chatches that deamon!
    Boy had no where to run exept to uper floor(it was building)
    As he was running he heard gun shots from.
    At one point he couldn't go more upstairs.There were only one door and one old cubord there.He trew cubord down stairs.

(sound down stairs):Look out!

He open door and he was standing on roof of building.He looked every where but there was no way out.And building was tall atleast 30 meters.He whouldn't survive fall from down there.
    Police came on roof.

cheef police officer
    :This is end of road for you,deamon!

Boy:Is it?

Boy rased his hand.His fist started to shine.But in that very same moment bullet shot him.Boy was falling on ground and going unconcus.As he was falling he heard boices.

(boices in background):Hang in there buddy!

Every thing became blurry and twisted.And then complete darkness...

4 hours later:
    Boy finds him self laying down in bandages,but he wasn't on roof any more.He find him self at one room full of cards,consoles and computers.
    He tried to get on his feet but every thing hurt.

(sound at back ground)
    :Don't try to move,you need to recover your strenght.

Boy looked to a nother part of room there were two people eating.

Person 1:Now what I told?I knew it this will happen.But no.No one lisgten to a genisus.

Person was a teen about 15 years old.He had very dark black hair,and brown eyes.He was wearing green jacket and on right hand he had some machine and deck of cards in it.

Person 2
    :Shut up,Golash can't you see he is hurt...Now its not time for arguing he needs to rest.

Person 2 seemed lot more serious than Golash.He was about same age as Golash.He had white hair and blue eyes.He was wearing long black coat.

Boy:Who are you?

(Suprised and in same time)Golash and person 2:What?!

Boy:I will repeat,who are you people?

Golash:You are joking right Janembo?

Janembo
    :Who is Janembo?

Person 2:You are saying you don't remember any thing?About us,about you,about accident?

Janembo:No I don't...

Chapter one ends.

P.S:I know there are some spelling mistakes...but I just can't find them Razz

Last edited by Janembo on Thu May 20, 2010 6:16 am; edited 7 times in total
    najex
    najex

Male Posts : 46
    Speed Credits : 393

Hallowed by the name:Chapter eight Empty Re: Hallowed by the name:Chapter eight

Post by najex Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:43 pm

there are some spelling + grammer mestakes (a lot actualy)

but that doesn't realy boder me at all. it makes it seem like somting I could have writen cuz of thsoe mestakes xD

waiting for the next chapter
    golash
    golash

Male Posts : 66
    Speed Credits : 865

Post by golash Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:15 pm

About mistakes..I dont care...but like I said the story is nice..and i cant wait for chapter 2...XD
    Janembo
    Janembo

Post by Janembo Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:41 pm

@Najex glad you like it yeah...I originaly start to write this becouse I want to have less mistakes.Today I got my english test results.I had B only becouse of my spelling errors...I think I only had one mistake what was gramatical.
    @Golash:Thx m8 Razz It really is nice to have people supporting you.
    I'v written now 2nd chapter first was more like beginning of storry.

Chapter 2:Story

Golash:Great...Just great what are we suposed to do now!?

Person 2
    :Will you shut up!?Your whining whon't help us.

Golash:Shut up,Shade and don't act like you are abow me!

Shade:Kid...

Golash(laughes on purpice):haha,you you tell me I'm kid.You are just jelous on me.

Janembo
    (loud):Shut up bouth of you.First,why don't you tell me how did I get this.

Shade(uff..):You were atacked.

Janembo(suprised):Attacked?

Golash
    :Yeah...Police found you.But before it was to late Shade and me rescued you.

Janembo(suprised):Why would any one atack me?Have I done some thing wrong?

Shade said some thing in his bear and hit him self in head.He looked nervus.

Shade:It looks like you are complete blank...(huh sound)I think I will have to explain to you basicly every thing from start.

little pause and then.

Golash
    :You are half deamon...

Janembo was suprised and little scared.Altho he didn't know what that means he felt like he has been woke up with bucket of water.

Shade:To be exact we all are.You,him and me.

Janembo
    :Explain me.What are half deamons!And why the hell did those people atacked me becouse I am one!

Shade:I will tell you little storry now...Its creepy but thats truth.About world,about people,why you were atacked...

Shade:We live now in 2021.Back in 2010 there was a big scient project what whould proove einstein's theory of relativity.
    Group of world best physics and matematnic ,scientist from all over the world were working underground lab near one vilige in France.Lab was extremly big,and very well equiped.
    They had accelarator long 17 kilometers.And they gather from one simple reason.To get two corpuscle to hit one a nother and to see how was world made.Every thing went well at first.
    They relesed corpuscles and they hit each other.But then...scientist got little more then they expected.Not only they found out how were worlds made and prooven einstein theory of relativity.They also made gate pass between worlds.And that was their mistake.

Shade was about to continue but then Janembo stop him.

Janembo:What is theory of relativity?

Shade took one cable from one of computers and hit table.

Shade:Now to you it doesn't seem some thing serious becouse I hit table.But...

Shade then hit Golash with same calbe

Golash(in pain):Hey that hurt!

Shade:When I hit looked like nothing when I hit table.But when I hit him it hurts and I hit with same power.Basicly not to get in details this theory says that every thing isn't how it looks on first look to look like.

Janembo at first couldn't beleve storry but now he thinks it makes sence atleast a bit.

Shade:Now lets continue.

He took cable and held it str8.

Shade:Now if you look at two points what are farest on cable you will think they are far away from one a nother.But...

He bent cable and made 2 farest points to be on just one milimeter difrence

Shade:Now...they are near to each other.Every thing isn't so far like you think it is.It is completely same with gate between worlds.After 1 month when they did same experiment again corpuscles didn't just hit and relece energy.Vortex was open.And from that vortex deamons came on earth...From that moment on this wold was cursed.
    Deamons killed scientists,and took controll of lab.Then they mix their DNA with some Carbon.So they made new compound.CX3 witch if it mutating compound.If it gets conatct with human.He will either die or become what we call now half deamon.Not a deamon but not human either.Half deamons have power like deamons,and look like human.
    Deamons then some how overloaded reactor and instead beeing just radioactive explosion it also had CX3 in it.
    Explosion destroyed France and parts of countrys what were near it.Every 1 choght in explosion were dead.But that was not all...

Shade was now becoming furious and it almost look like he was gonna cry.

Shade:Clouds were picking up CX3 and radiacion combined...Clouds were taking bouth radiacion and and CX3 all over the world exept farly in australia and one some distant parts in africa and america.And people start dying.Half of planets population were exterminated...People were either dying from CX3 or radiation...It was horible.

Janembo and Golash haven't said a word.They were bouth terrafied.Janembo were most terrafied,he didn't know what to think.Golash altho he knew storry every time he is horrified when he hears it.

Shade(now it looked like 1 tear has fallen from his eye):Families were killed.Man,wooman,children...even my mother.(clean tear off his face with sleeve)
    Deamons atacked directly on few encasions.They were coming in to viliges and killed every thing what was on their path.One month later killings stoped.People who didn't have contact with CX3 didn't understand how did we survived,they started to become afraid.

Janembo
    :Afraid?Of what?

Shade:People are afraid of every thing they don't understand.That is why we live separatly from people.

Janembo
    :Do deamons still exist?

Shade:Yeah,but they are in discuse.Mostly deamons are most powerful man on earth...like presidents,bisnis man...etc.They basicly lead all campane against half deamons.And people doesn't even know difrence between them and deamons.Difrence between humans and half deamons and human is that we have some sort of aura what people can feel it.I don't know how to explain to you they just know how to make difrence between us.
    And difrence between humans and deamons is awbious if they aren't in discuse...but if they are.Well...we only know people will die from radiation and they don't.

Janembo:So do we have some special power,can we turn in to deamons?

Golash:No we can't turn in to deamons...well there were some rumors but they aren't true I think but we are sure we can summon monster spirits and comand them as we want,and there are some half deamons who have their own special power like,telekenisis.But thats if he is luckie enough to descover it.

Janembo(confused):Ok...first deamons now monsters...Its to much

Golash:I will show you.

Golash help Janembo to get up then some thing has fallen out of Janembo's pocket.It was a necless.It was in shape of circle and it had written on it J.
    Janembo picked it up and open it.In it there was a picture of a girl who was about 12 years old.

Janembo:Is this mine?

Golash:Yeah,why?

Janembo:Do I have any siblings?

No one was speeking then just when Golash was about to say some thing Shade interrupted him

Shade:No you didn't.You were only one.You told us your parents died in from CX3.

Golash(little confused):Yeah thats right,now let me show you how to summon monsters.

Golash put some device on Janembo's hand witch had deck of cards in it.Shade put his device on hand also.

Golash:Ok lets start thi..

Just when shade was about to say some thing.Strong light blinded their eyes.

Janembo:What the hell...

(Sound in background):Freeze!This is police.We have object surounded get out side with your arms in air and without your disks!

Shade:This isn't good.

Chapter ends
    golash
    golash

Post by golash Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:09 pm

hmm..Shade never do that again!!! Very Happy
    Nice one...I Did have much fun when i read it...I can't wait next one..
    i hope in next chapter...Golash will do some great damage To shade..XD
    the jancok
    the jancok

Male Posts : 657
    Speed Credits : 6016
    GMT : +7

Post by the jancok Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Pretty good m8 ^^, keep up the good work !!! Razz.
    Janembo
    Janembo

Hallowed by the name:Chapter eight Empty Hallowed by the name:Chapter three

Post by Janembo Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:19 pm

@Golash:Thx m8 ,and may be it will happen sooner or later Razz
    But it looks like only you guys like it :/ Oh well can't help it.
    @Jancok:Thx m8 Very Happy

Here is next chapter I will try to update them daily or every secnd day.

Chapter 3:Escape

Golash,Shade and Janembo were standing still no one was talking or moving they were just looking in each other for few secnds.And then Golash stop silence moment.

Golash
    :Shade get laptop!

Golash sound lot difrent.Not like joker but now like man of action.He was also most calm from all of them.

Shade:Right!

Shade cover his head with his coat so he could see.He went to a locker and took from it one black suitcase.

Shade:Got it!

Golash turn to Janembo.

Golash:Janembo,can you walk?

Janembo
    :I can but…

Golash
    :Shade you get laptop I will carry Janembo.

Shade
    :Ok.

(Sound from outside):Come out with your hands in air!We got you surounded.Come out or we are coming in!This is your last warrning!.

They didn’t pay much attention on police warnings they just continued doing what they were doing.

Golash took his jacket and put it over his head how he could see.Then he removed carpet what was under them.Under carpet there was one old door.Golash open door and in them there were stairs.It looked like stairs were leading to some tunnel.

Golash:Shade, go.

Shade:Ok.

Shade went thrue door and down stairs leaving Janembo and Golash alone.Then Golash grab Janembo and put him on his back.

Golash
    :Hold on tite.

Janembo:Ok Im holding.

They went thrue door and they closed door.While they were going downstairs they could hear that police has gotten in to the house.They were in tunnel long about 150 meters.Tunnel was very tite and old.Golash kept running forward carrying Janembo fast as he could.

Janembo
    :Where are we going?And how the heck did they found us here!?

Golash
    (in runing):I don’t know how they found us!No one saw us when we were coming here.(little pause then)We are going in garage,we got bikes parked and then we are heading back home.

Janembo:Home?

Golash(with smile):Shut up,and enjoy the ride.

When they made it out of tunnel they found them self in garage.There were 2 sport bikes.One was dark blue “Suzuki” and other one was red “Yamaha”.Shade was preparing them for move.

Shade:We are ready.

Golash:Good,I will take Janembo with me.We need to get out of town.

Shade
    :Yeah.In mean time explain him how to duel in case he is attacked.

Janembo didn’t say any thing on this one.He didn’t understand what he was trying to say but he went on with it.

Golash put Janembo and him on red bike,and Shade was driving blue one.

Shade
    :Ready?

All(in same time):Go!

They fired engine and go.Secnd after they go police came in garage.

Cheef police officer:Send people to get them and if it is nessesery send duel team.

Officer:Understood!

Officer took toki voki from his pocket and called central.

Officer:We got 2 bikes in Holly saints street on run.One is red other one is blue carrying 3 deamons.Send cars to get them and if they fail to do so,send duel team!

Central:Roger and out.

In mean wile Golash,Shade and Janembo were running in Holly saints street.

Janembo
    :Where are we going?

Shade
    :We are going home.One place where they can’t track us down.Chernobyl.

Janembo:Why they can’t?Isn’t it same city like this one?

Golash:No it isn’t.Chernobyl is city witch nuclear plant exploded many years ago.And still there are traces of radiation there.And if they go there,they are done for.

Shade
    :We reconstructed some parts.But still we live in dumps.

Behind them there was police car coming.From it there were police officers shooting.But not very precise.

Golash
    :Janembo now I will show you what I wanted to show you before we go.How to summon monster!

Janembo was excided and he was keeping his eyes on Golash.Golash then with one hand drew card from his deck and put card on device.

Golash
    (lound):Honest,come forward!

From card on device blighting light start to shining and then angel appear.
    Janembo was stuned.He couldn’t beleve his eyes.Big shining figure was standing in front of him.

Golash:Honest,destroy road behind us.

Angel fired fethers from his wings.Feathers were destroying road behind them.And they were making big holes on road.Police car couldn’t stop in time so it get in to hole.

Officers(scream):AAAA!

Golash
    (loud):Honest,return!

Angel desapear and card only blink one more time.

Janembo
    :What the…

Shade:We will explain you later right now we got to get out of city.Then to portal.

Janembo
    :Wait,aren’t we going to Chernobyl?

Shade:We are but fastest way is thrue portal.It works same like portal what I explain to you.

Golash:Yeah but since you are too stupid to explain to him it he didn’t got it.

Shade(smile):Heh,kid.

3 of them got out of city.Now they were on highway driving to portal.In mean while Golash was explained to Janembo basics of duel.

Golash:So you got it?

Janembo:Yeah,I think I got it.

Golash:Don’t worry you will get your memory back it isn’t permanent loss.You might don’t remember it but you still have instinct.You were good in dueling.Very good.

Janembo
    :Ok,but why did you show me this?If I can just summon monster and kill human why whould I bother dueling.

Shade:We are not assains.We are half deamons.And there are several rules what you must know.First:You mustn’t overdone with summoning of monsters.Secnd:Never refuse official duel.Third:Never lose duel in shadow realm.Forth:If you duel official duel,you must do what terms tell you to if you win or lose.

Janembo
    :What happends if I broke one of those rules?

Shade:You die.

Cold chill got Janembo when he said he will die.He was surprised.

Shade:Power comes with price.

Janembo:So deamons also have these rules.

Shade:Yeah.

Golash:We are almost there when we get to bottom of that mountain.Portal is basicly under words “Gate way”.You should see it soon.

Abow them chopper appear.On choppers leg(dunno how to say it) there was one man and he had duel disk on his arm.He had long black jacket.

Man:You,in green jacket.I chalinge you to an official duel!

Golash and Shade stop bikes.All 3 were shocked.They knew this guy isn’t just some one who doesn’t know any thing and just forfilling orders.
    Man get down with chopper.

Man:My name is Athem.And here are my terms.First if I win you will come with me.

Golash:If I win you will get out of here and never duel any half deamon again.

Athem:Fine,now lets duel!

Golash:Duel!

Athem:Game!

Golash: I start.And I set one monster.Lay 2 face downs and I end my turn.

Athem:My move.I activate spell card Foolish burial.
    http://yugiohaddctions.webs.com/FoolishBurialSDRL-EN-C-1E.jpg

Athem sent Plague spreder zombie to grave.
    http://yugiohaddctions.webs.com/PlaguespreaderZombieCSOC-EN-UR-1E.png

Athem:I summon Zombie master.And I activate his effect.Send one card from hand to grave to get one monster on field.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/8/82/ZombieMasterTAEV-EN-SR-1E.jpg

He sent to grave D-hero malicious and special summon plague spreder.

http://kartarsivi.yugiohturk.com/images/thumb/DheroMalicious.jpg/300px-DheroMalicious.jpg

Athem:Next I send to grave zombie master and plague spreder zombie to synchro summon Goyo guardian.

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/4/4d/GoyoGuardianTDGS-EN-UR-1E.jpg

Golash:Not so fast.I activate bottomless trap hole.

Athem(smile):From my hand I activate Shrink.And I use it on Goyo.

Golash:Damn.

Athem:Now attack with Goyo guardian your face down monster.

Golash:Flip!(Face down card was Ryuko)I activate effect of Ryko.By sending 3 cards from my deck to grave to destroy your Goyo.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/8/85/Ryko,LightswornHunterLODT-EN-SR-1E.png

Golash sent 3 cards from his deck to grave and destroy Goyo.

Athem:In main phase 2 I activate Monster reborn to get my Goyo back.

Golash:Not again!

Athem:Yes,again now when you used big part of your defance now torture can beggin.

Chapter ends

I'v added card name in case some one doesn't know what they do but I think every 1 know these
    vem123
    vem123

Male Posts : 415
    Speed Credits : 6014

Post by vem123 Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Nice charter and finnaly a duel !!!
    Can't wait for the fourth one
    golash
    golash

Post by golash Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:14 pm

hmm..cant wait to see the ending of this duel..
    im voting for Golash..but who knows..XD
    Shade
    Shade

Male Posts : 90
    Speed Credits : 490

Post by Shade Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Nah Golash will lose this one Very Happy
    Janembo
    Janembo

Post by Janembo Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:53 pm

@vem123:Hehe there will be quiet a lot of dueling but it whouldnt be interesting just duel without story now whould it Smile Glad you like it.
    @Golash:Read it Razz
    @Shade:Yeah he is noob xD joke Smile

Chapter 4:Home

Golash:We will see about that.

Athem(laughs):Oh come now half deamon.Do you really think you can win?

Janembo:Wait you told half deamon!So then you know difrence between deamons and half deamons.

Athem:Yes I do.Why whould I otherwise chalinge him to official duel?

Shade:For who you work,and who are you after?

Athem:You ask much little man.If you win this duel you will find out.But only if he wins witch is imposible(laughter).

Golash:Shut up and play.

Athem:Fine.I set one face down and end my turn.

Golash:My move!(draws)

Golash start to think for secnd and then.

Golash:You are forgetting one thing.You have no cards in hand.

Athem:I have them in grave and that is what metters most.

Golash:In that case!I summon Kycoo the Ghost destroyer.And next I activate from my hand shrink.And use it on your goyo guardian.

Athem:It looks like you got some skill in you after all…But not enough.I activate Book of moon on your Kycoo.

Golash:Damn.I set one card face down and I end my turn.

Athem:(draws)I activate effect of Destiny hero malicious from grave.And I special summon D hero malicious from my deck.Next I return one card from my hand to deck to special summon Plague spreder zombie.Now I send to grave Malicious and Plague spreder zombie to special summon Red Dragon Archfiend!
    I attack with goyo guardian your face down monster.And I use Goyo’s special ability to special summon monster what has my monster destroyed in battle.

Kyco hologram has appear on Athem side of field in defance mode.

Athem:Direct attack with Red Dragon Archfiend.

Golash:5000 Athem:8000

Athem:I end my turn.

Golash:My move.(draws).I set one card face down and one monster face down and I end my turn.

Athem:Pathetic.If you think you can win.You are forgetting Red Dragon Archfiends effect.

Golash(Nervus):AHH!

Athem(laughs):(draws)I switch Kycoo in attack and then,attack with Red Dragon archfiend!

Golash:Not so fast I activate,draining shield.So I negate attack and get points back.

Golash:8000 Athem:8000

Athem:So it was bluff…not bad.Still my goyo’s attack will be enough.

Golash:Wrong.It is Marshmalon.He can not be destroyed in battle and you lose 1000 life points.

Athem:Ah!I end my turn.

Golash:You see,this will be crucal move for your loss.Watch please.(Draws) I since I got exactly 3 darks in grave I special summon Dark Armed Dragon…Or how I like to call him Daddy(smiles)

Athem:Wait!But when did you..

Golash(Interupted him):Fill my grave with darks?That is what rykoo was for.

Golash takes 3 cards from his grave and show them to Athem.Those cards were:Sangan,Dark grapher and Gorz the emissary of darkness.

Athem(sweating):Good move.So that attack with Kycoo was just destraction and to make me use my face down?

Golash(smile):You chatch real quick.

Athem(broken smile):Not bad at all…

Golash:Now I Remove 3 darks to get rid of your Kyucoo,Red Dragon Archfiend and Goyo with daddys effect!.Now since Kyco is back in my grave I got one more dark.I remove Kycoo and Ryuko to special summon Chaos sorcerer!Now direct attack with bouth.
    Golash:8000 Athem:2900

Golash:My Athem…You were so confident in your victory and look at you now.You can’t even pull your self together.I end my move.Since you have only one card in your hand and now when you draw 2 do you really think it can save you?

Athem(sweating and nervus):Shut up you freak!My move!(smile)I activate Lightin vortex!By discarding one card.

Golash(calm):Chain.I use Solemn Judgment.By paying half life points I negate activation.

Golash:4000
    Ahem:2900

Athem(with his head down):I end my move….

Golash:This is the end.I attack with bouth of my monsters.

Golash:4000 Athem:0

Janembo:You lost.Now tell me for who do you work for,and who are you after since it is abious you are not police.

Athem:2900:Since I am going to die any way I will tell you.

Shade:Die?Our terms didn’t involve any death.

Athem(smile):Foolish little boy.Its not terms what will kill me its man who work with me.Any way lets stick to promess.I am here for (he turns to janembo) you,Janembo.Some one is dying to see you again.

Janembo was stuned.He couldn’t beleve that some one practicly wants him.He kept asking him self who wants him,and why.

Shade(hm):You still didn’t told us for who you work for.

Athem stood up and make broken smile.

Athem(broken smile):He is probably familiar to you.I work for man called ..

(Sound in background):BANG!

Athem has been shot by sniper gun.As he was falling to ground sound of shot was echoing all over them.

Janembo:To bikes!
    In that moment atleast 10 police cars were behind them with syrenes on.

They climbed on bikes quickly as they can.And went full speed.They were doging bullets all time.Shade took from his pocket small toki voki.

Shade(to toki voki):This is Alpha 3!We are coming back,we are at 500 meters away from gate way.I request for emergency meeting in 5 minutes call all gangs!

(toki voki):Roger Alpha 3.Your request has been granted.Meeting will be in 5 minutes.

Golash:We are almost there!Just few more secnds.

(some police officer):No!Do not let them get to that rock!

Golash(shoting):To late,see ya suckers!

Janembo seen they are str8 in to the rock.So he close his eyes.

Shade:Hang on!

Just when they were about to crash in to the rock they just pass thrue it.They found them self in some black space.Janembo felt sick,and it look like every thing was spinning.
    Suddenly they were in some city full of ruins.There weren’t one fully finish and nice building.In front of them there were 2 boys and one older guy who was about 20.

Boy 1:Welcome back.Do you have it did you forfill your mission?

Shade
    :We got laptop Wiliam Berlin.

Wiliam Berlin:And what about…

Shade(stop him in middle of sentence):Janembo has lost his memory.And we got laptop that was our mission.

Boy 2(laughing):Haha,so Jan jan has lost his memory!Haha I always knew you are complete fail and you are luckie as hell!

Janembo:Zip it.

Boy 2:So you still didn’t lost it eh jan?

Golash:Janembo said right,shut up xcross21.

Shade:Now are we going to stand here or what.Lets go to meeting.

Guy:Right.Lets move out.Take bikes and park them outside.

While they were going thrue Chernobyl although it was dark they could see ruins.Every one was asleep at this time.They were going along one long road.No one was saying word.When they arrive to one house witch had still strong walls standing.They start going in one by one.Janembo stand in front of one statue.

Shade
    :Lets go.

Janembo:I will be in minute.

They went inside.While Janembo was looking in statue on it there were fire man who look like they were whounded and on fire.Under statue there was text:”For those who gave their life to save earth”Wile he was reading these words he remember Shade’s storry.He was feeling sorrow from inside eating him.He took one good look at statue again and went inside.

Inside house there was round table.With 15 seats.13 were full.Before Janembo came in Shade stood up.

Shade
    :Janembo has lost memory,no one must say why were we really in Darnasus.It whould be better for our interesses not to tell him.

Some guy:What if he gets memory back.Then we are all in big truble.

Shade:Don’t worry about that.I got every thing planed.Tell it to boss.

In that moment 2 doors open from one Janembo came in from other came tall man about 20 years old.They were looking at each other.When they bouth sat down some guy whisper to man some thing in his ear.It was awbious it was leader of this meeting,

Leader:Is that so.Ok since we are all here lets beggin.

Far away from Chernobyl in one building in city of Darnasus there was one man drinking skotch.In his room came in some man.It look like he was one of his bodyguards.

Body guard:Sir we have gained information that Athem has failed us.

Man(smile):I didn’t expect more to be honest.He was lowest ranked hunter.He was just there to test their skills.And Janembo’s losing of memory is quiet unexpected outcome.But I think we will fix it whon’t we?

Chapter ends
    golash
    golash

Post by golash Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Nice..I think that Golash win just becouse I was cheering a lot..he he...
    Nice job janembo!!
    Janembo
    Janembo

Post by Janembo Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:23 am

Chapter 5:Meeting

In one house in city of Chernobyl 15 people have geather around one table.Shade and Golash were sitting right next to Janembo one from each side.Meeting has began.

Leader
    :Ok,Shade you have called for this meeting.Speek.

Shade:While we were on our mission in Darnasus we had some problems…

Xcross21
    (making fun):Ofcourse you did!You are useless just like Janembo.

Shade:If I remember it right Xcross21 If I am so useless why then you didn’t take my theritory that time when we duel for it?Instead of gaining it you just lost it and gain public humiliation.

Xcross21
    :Why you…!

Leader
    :Shut up Xcross21,Shade continue.

Janembo
    (whisper to Golash):Who is that guy who is leading meeting?

Golash(whisper):That’s Supreme King he is leader of all gangs here.

Janembo
    (whisper):Is he good in dueling?

Golash(whisper):Very good.

Shade:As I was saying we were in big problems.Janembo was caught in fire and one bullet shot him…and unfortunately he lost his memory.

Some guy:Did you explain to him about half deamons and humans?

Shade:Yes I did.He might get his memory over time but I am not sure about that.

Supreme King
    :In either case,I think it isn’t all our problems.Right?

Shade:Unfortunatly no it isn’t when we were returning in Chernobyl we emerged on problem other than police.Man from chopper chalinge Golash to official duel.And he knows about half deamons.

Every one was surprised but only Supreme King was siting cold blooded and didn’t excided.He just cross his palms and lay head on it.

Supreme King
    :(huh)I was afraid you were going to say that.So this means we have yet a nother threat to deal with.What were his terms?

Shade:If Golash lose,he goes with him.Otherwise he will not chalinge a nother half deamon again.

Wiliam Berlin:Good terms.

Supreme King
    :Wrong Wiliam,bad terms you should have desposed him for good.There has been going for to long.

Janembo has stood up.

Janembo
    (angry):What are you saying!?You wanted him to kill him!?We are not murderers you know.

Supreme King
    :Janembo…I see you still didn’t lost your tuch, arrogant as always.

Janembo
    (now even more opsesed):Arrogant!?Atleast I am not murderer!

Supreme King was getting mad also.He stood up on his feet also.

Supreme King
    (with anger in his voice):Now lissen you little punk,if you had any thing in that head of yours you might have understand this.Now since you are complete blank you can’t say nothing.And show some respect to your leader,or there will be qoncenkuences.Got it?

Janembo
    : Qoncenkuences!? Il give you qonc…

Golash grab Janembo to his arm.

Golash
    (whisper):Shut up,do not argue with him.

Janembo
    :But…

Shade
    (whisper):Sit down!

Janembo sit down and so did Supreme King.

Supreme King
    :Now before he interrupted I wanted to ask one more thing.

Shade:What?

Supreme King
    :Did you find out what was he after and for who was he working?

Shade:Yes we did...atleast first part.

Supreme King
    :And….

Janembo
    :I was his target.He said some one wants to see me.

No one was saying any thing.They were just looking in either Supreme King or Janembo.Every one was waiting to see how was Supreme King about to react,even Xcross21.

Supreme King
    :Is that so…Little Janny is being searched….But who wants to see him…That is one thing what has been bothering me,and will they stop hunting us if we send them Janembo…

Xcross21
    :I’m always getting rid of Janembo,he has been great pain in neck since beginning…

Janembo(whisper to Shade):What I did to have some thing so against me.

Shade(whisper):At first he was about to lead gang what are you leading at the moment.But then you duel for leadership and won.Since then he has been picking on you…but trust me he is 80% talk 20% real thing.But I got to admit he is thogh.

Janembo:Were you saying that before I took leadership?

Xcross21
    :You trash…

Janembo(broken smile):heh.

Golash:I think getting rid of Janembo whon’t solve any thing.In either case he is one of our most talented duelist.

Supreme King
    :Yeah,you got point.Did you get data?

Shade:Yeah.

Shade grab suitcase what was next to his chair and toss it across table to Supreme King.
    Supreme King open suitcase and take out laptop.

Supreme King
    :What is name of duelist you duel Golash?

Golash:Athem.

Supreme King searching name is there data on laptop about Athem,since on laptop there are all data about every police officer in Darnasus.

Supreme King
    :Nothing…he probably works for some secret organization or police is hiding data about him some where.In either case we will have to check that one.

Some one:How?

Supreme King
    :We are going to assault police.And get every thing we can from them.

Janembo and one more guy stood up:

Guy:Supreme that is insanity!You are suggesting that we go out there and basicly summon monsters and get out information!Many will be injured and killers,kay kay?

Janembo:That guy is right.There are many inicent people there.I don’t know how many of you have payed attention on statue in front of house but I did.”For those who gave their lifes to save world”(little pause)that is what writes there.You are going to kill sons of people who died there just to get information.How you aren’t even ashamed to tell some thing like that!You were human once!

Supreme King was furious.His face was red like peper.

Supreme King
    :(furious)SHUT UP!You two doesn’t understand any thing!Overdose,do you see where you live!In dump.In garbage,because they are to stupid to beleve in truth!
    As for you Janembo you are getting me pissed!Don’t give me a history lesion.My father has died from radiation extinguishing that fire!And what good he gain from that one?Nothing,he died like others.He left son who was 3 months old along with his mother to live.So don’t give me that hero speech.You don’t know lot more.Either what they done to me to us or what they have done to you and your family!

Janembo:You are such a fool…They are not main couse of problems!Deamons are!You can’t just get in there and kill every one those who are related and those who aren’t…As for my family I know…my mother and father has died because scientist made mistake and went to far…Yet it ain’t reason to kill every one.

Supreme King was on his end of nerves.He wanted to hit Janembo so hard that he never get up.

Supreme King
    (angry):You are so stupid!It isn’t your parents who are gone because of humans…

Janembo interrupted him

Janembo(angry):I don’t care what you have to say any more murderer.(pause then)I chalinge you to a duel for leadership of all gangs!

Every one stood up on their feat.

Golash(surpised):Common you can’t be serious!Its official duel who knows what he will ask..

Janembo:I don’t care but I don’t want to murder people because he doesn’t know to find or doesn’t want to find other way.

Supreme King
    (laughs):Haha,Janembo you have made your final mistake.Fine I accept your chalinge.We shell duel tomorrow when we get sleep.Since today we are bouth tierd!
    We will duel in front of house near statue in 8 o’clock.It is going to be soo sweet getting you humiliated.

Janembo:We will see about that 8 o’clock,statue be there!

Supreme King
    :Right!Meeting ended.

Every one was going out of room discussing about Janembo’s chalinge and their duels.When Janembo left house Golash came to him.And take him to his home.It wasn’t much it was actionably one floor without windows full of people.Kids and teens.When Golash was leaving him and going to his home he turn to him and said:

Golash:You are crazy…I know what he is doing is wrong but you hardly remember to duel…You will lose.
    Janembo:Don’t worry…

Golash
    :But!…

Janembo(smile):Don’t worry like you told me…I got my instinct.

Chapter ends
    WilBer
    WilBer

Female Posts : 508
    Speed Credits : 1616

Post by WilBer Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:00 pm

-.- gj Janembo

anyway im only in 1 conversation and only got 1 role o.o
    vem123
    vem123

Post by vem123 Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:03 pm

gl man crush supreme_king !!!
    Cannot wait dor the duel Smile
    Janembo
    Janembo

Post by Janembo Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:46 am

@ Wiliam:Don't worry I got big plans for you ^^
    @ vem:Enjoy the show Razz

Chapter 6:Before storm

Next day Janembo woke up early.He got out of his bed and start looking around place.It was one big floor but made from several difrent rooms.In those rooms were about 10 people beside Janembo.As he was walking thrue those rooms he spot one gallery.He went outside and there was one table and 4 chairs.He sit on one chair and start looking outside.He was watch same street one what was yesterday when they came in Chernobyl was empty and now full of people going in difrent directions.Mostly there were jung people carrying duel disks but there were some people about 30-40 years old also.Janembo was thinking about last evening.He had to face Supreme King in duel and he wasn’t quiet sure if he could do it.He isn’t leader of all gangs for nothing he has to be good.And there were also Golash\s words:He is good,very good.But there were no turning back for him now.Janembo took out his deck from his pocket and start studying it.At one point some boy came out on gallery.Then after some time he put his deck in duel disk.

Boy
    (happy):Janembo!You are back!

Boy rush on Janembo and hug him.He was about 10 years old with long black hair.He was also wearing duel disk.But it look totally difrent then one Janembo was wearing.His were green color and it look lot more modern.

Janembo
    :Yeah…I am.

Boy
    :We were so worried about you.You and rest of guys were epsent for 3 dayes.We started worrying about you.

Janembo
    (confused):I am sorry…but who are you?

Boy
    :What!?Janembo what is going on!?

Janembo
    :I’m afraid I have lost my memory..I have been told I was shot and lost memory.

Boy
    (sad):What?That is awful…I never imagen that you whould lost memory…
    Well I gues we will have to go over from start.Hi I am Bmxboyrichi you are actionably my teacher(smiles).

Janembo
    :Hi I am Janembo,but what am I teaching you again?

Bmxboyrichi:Dueling ofcourse!You are my master same like in those old “Star wars” movies you show me…you know like master and student..(hmm)like Anakin and Obi Van!

Janembo smiled and looked sky.

Janembo
    :Well BBR…I hardly know to duel my self now and I have duel with Supreme King today so I don’t know how I am even to prepare my self and not you(smile).

BBR:Well why you didn’t just say so,come I will help you!

BBR grab Janembo to hand and start dragging him some where

Janembo
    (surprised):Hey,where are you taking me

BBR(happy):Come,I will help you to practice.

They were going thrue house and as they were going people were turning around an greeted them.Janembo was just waving.BBR took Janembo to basement.

BBR:Here we are.

Janembo
    Where are we?

BBR:In dueling room ofcourse!You told us if we want to practice dueling we can duel here but not in house.

Janembo
    :Ok…and what now?

BBR:Now we have to see what can that deck do.Since I probably think Shade and Golash didn’t gave your original deck.

Janembo
    :Why?

BBR:Some one stole it.

Janembo
    (broken smile):Is that so…what pice of trash.

BBR:Well now lets get our game on.

Janembo
    :Game!

BBR:Game!

In duel Janembo has lost to BBR.He lost with only making 500 damige to opponent.

BBR:ccc…that isn’t deck.Its deck of cards for poker!

Janembo
    :What?

BBR:Well you told me same sentence when I duel you fist time also when you seen my deck.So I just wanted to have little revenge on you also.(smile)

Janembo
    (smile):Heh…

BBR:In either case those are just buch of random cards put together.Your game isn’t so bad but it can be better but first let me fix this deck.

They went again in house.But this time BBR took him to one room witch was very familiar to Janembo.It was small room in one part there were TV and Bass guitar and bed.And on walls there were posters of some bands.In other part of room there is one comoda.

Janembo
    (in thinking):This seemes familiar…

BBRIt should be familiar.It is your room.

BBR sit on his bed and open comoda.He took from comoda one suitcase and open it.Inside it there were atleast 1000 cards.

BBR:Take your time looking around it.And let me make deck for you.

Janembo was looking around the room and then he spoted bass guitar.It was acustik bass guitar with long black neck.Janembo start playing.He played very nice melody.Even if he didn’t know how he is doing it it was like figers were just moving on their own.
    (bistra voda)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-m_33JNs08

BBR:So you remember that…It is your favorite song.Leb I Sol-Bistra voda(Bread and salth-clear water)so calm…You told us your father thought you to play it just before reactor explosion.

After BBR told it Janembo’s head start hurt insanely.He drop guitar and hold hold his head.

Janembo
    (in pain):Aaa!

BBR(scared):Master what is going on!?

Janembo start remembering some thing.He remember how his father used to tell him to play guitar and he how he used to tell him:”Do not play notes,play music”.He even remember how his father look like.It was tall man with long white hair.

Suddenly pain stop.

Janembo
    :Do not play notes,play music.

BBR:What are you talking about,are you ok?

Janembo
    :Yeah…I just remember some thing.

BBR:You got your memory back?

Janembo
    :(broken smile):Heh,I wish that is true but it isn’t,I just remember that scene…But when ever I try to remember more my head starts to hurt.

BBR:Rest,watch TV or some thing I am going to make you a new deck while you are resting.

Janembo turn on TV he was watching Bugs bunny and Tazz.It was interesting for him and funny.And after some time he fell a sleep.

*In his dream*

He was walking along one street.It was long one,and it look like one of streets what were in Darnasus.There were people beside him.Then in end of road there were door.From direction of a door was coming one femail voice calling him.Janembo came to door and just when he was about to open them he heard same voice what was calling him.But this time it was screaming.JANEMBO!!!!

Janembo woke up.And there was BBR shaking his hand.

BBR:Janembo,Janembo wake up.You got visitor.

Janembo stood up and turn around.It was same guy from yesterday meeting,Overdose.He was standing in front of him.

Overdose:Hey m8,how its going are you kay,kay?

Janembo
    :Yeah…I just had little nap…How are you,sit down please.

Overdose sit down on bed.

Overdose:I am ok,but I came here to warn you.

Janembo
    :Warn me,about what?

Overdose:Yesterday,before you enter meeting place people were saying they want to use you kay,kay?.

Janembo
    :Use me?

Overdose:Yeah…We don’t know each other for long time since I came to Chernobyl recently and I don’t know much about you.But there is some thing what they aren’t telling you.

Janembo was thinking what could it be and then…

Janembo
    :Are Golash and Shade involved in this also?

Overdose:Yeah…Shade is one who suggested that some thing should be kept secret from you.

Janembo
    (broken smile):Heh…You expect me to beleve in it?They saved my life just to use me?

Overdose:I’m serious!I don’t lie I swear…I seen them and heard them…kay,kay?

Janembo
    :How can I tell you are not lying to me…

Overdose:I can’t prove it…

Janembo
    :Then I don’t beleve you.I just can’t think that some one can first save my life and then use me.

Overdose:In either case,you should get ready for duel.You got only one hour left till beginning.

Janembo
    :One hour!?How much was I sleeping BBR.

BBR was checking deck he made.

BBR:About 4 hours..

Janembo
    :A lot…Damn,is that deck ready?

BBR:Yeah it is,I just finish it.

Overdose took deck from BBR

Overdose:Can I take a look?

Janembo
    :Well…ok take a look.

Overdose check deck.

Overdose:Kay ,kay….Well it looks fine bit I will add you one card in it.

Overdose put card in it.And return it to Janembo.

Janembo
    :Thanks for card.

Overdose:No problem,I am just returning a favor.

Overdose smiled and start going towards door.

Janembo
    :Wait,what favour?

Overdose:I am in your debt till end of my life,you will know what I meant when you get your memory…and then you will trust me on this what I said to you.

Overdose left house.Janembo turn to BBR.

Janembo
    :Do you know what I help him?

BBR:Don’t have idea…You usually aren’t even this chatty…

Janembo
    :In either case,lets eat.

Janembo put deck in his pocket and follow BBR.BBR took him to kitchen it was medium sized room,there were few woman working in it preparing food.BBR and Janembo sit in one table.

BBR:Miriam,please give us some thing to eat.

Miriam:Ok,by the way.It is nice to see you back Janembo.

Janembo
    (smile):Yeah nice to see you too.

Miriam gave to Janembo and BBR 2 sandwitch each.

Miriam:Eat hard bouth of you,Janembo you will need strength for today duel.

Janembo
    :How you know for my duel?

Miriam:All Chernobyl knows it(smile)you are forgeting news spread out here fast.

Janembo
    :(eating)Yeah,but I have lost memory during my mission in Darnasus so I don’t remember any thing.

Miriam:(smiles)I know that one also,like I told words spread out here fast.Well Il let you 2 guys to eat.

Miriam left room.

BBR:Janembo,now lets go there and kick that supreme butt of his!

Janembo
    :(smiles)Yeah,I hope so.

BBR:No don’t hope so!Do it,you thought me one thing,if you start some thing there do it good or don’t do it at all!

Janembo didn’t say any thing he was just eating his sandwitch and thinking about duel.After they ate sandwitch Janembo stood up and start getting out.BBR follow him.

Janembo
    :Where are you going?

BBR:To duel ofcourse!

Janembo
    :(smiles)I don’t think you should watch that one…

BBR:Why?All Chernobyl will be watching it?

Janembo
    :You got to be kidding me(boring face).

BBR:Yeah,its leader title at stake.I doub any one will be missing it.

They left home and start going to meeting place.Where ever they passed people start following them.And they heard difrent comments about who were people voting for,one were voting for Supreme King,and one for Janembo.When they finaly arrive Supreme King was allredy wating.Beside him there were all people form yesterday meeting,including Golash and Shade.Golash came to Janembo.

Golash:Good luck buddy….you will need it.

Janembo
    :Thanks…

Supreme King was just smiling and looking at Janembo,and Janembo was keeping his eyes fixed on him.

Xcross21:Supreme,crush him!

Supreme King:I will…and I will do much more.

Janembo
    :You whon’t do a thing.Exept losing ofcourse.

Supreme King
    :Is that so?We will see…But since you have yesterday piss me off and insult my family and me…..

Janembo
    :What?

Supreme King
    :I CHALINGE YOU TO A DUEL IN SHADOW REALM!

Every one:What!?

Wiliam Berlin
    :That’s a bit to hard don’t you think?

Golash:Are you out of your mind?!

Janembo turn to golash.

Janembo
    to Golash:What’s a shadow duel?

Golash:It is duel in shadow realm.If you lose your soul stayes traped in there while body will lay lifeless in this dimension.

Janembo was shocked,he didn’t know what to say.Even if he wins this duel he whould practicly kill him,and if he refuses duel he will die and if he loses his soul is trap in shadow realm,witch is fate wors then death.Janembo was shocked and look Supreme King with discust.Abow them sky was looking like it was about to rain.Rain started few secnds later.

Janembo
    :You are trully discusting…

Supreme King
    :Really?You made me do this Jan not me!

Janembo
    :I accept your chalinge!

Supreme King:Ok lets duel!

Janembo
    :Duel!

Supreme King:8000 Janembo:8000

Chapter ends

P.S:Sorry I didn't post this earlier I got lot to studdy these dayes...Yesterday I had german test omg...-_-
    Atem
    Atem

Male Posts : 114
    Speed Credits : 1156

Post by Atem Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:28 pm

I'm guessing that Athem was supposed to be me. But i don't why he's always a bad guy, i mean he's the main Yu-Gi-Oh character and that fact pwns. Razz

Good job on the fanfic, just try to improve your English.
    toki voki= walkie talkie= transceiver
    vem123
    vem123

Post by vem123 Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:46 pm

)_) i was expecting the duel in ch 6. nvm! supreme king will be down!! Twisted Evil
    Janembo
    Janembo

Post by Janembo Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:51 pm

@Athem:Hehe Razz I didn't know who to put as first bad guy...But I always prefer bad guys then good one...Its boring some times too Razz And I originaly start this to fix my english Razz
    @Vem:I know but that does next chapter more interesting right ? Very Happy
    P.S:I will finish next chapter soon I start it but we are finishing our final year in our school so they are practicly bombarding us...In monday I got 4 tests :@ only classes we are not questioned/got test are mats and sport...
    bmxboyrichi
    bmxboyrichi

Male Posts : 46
    Speed Credits : 21

Post by bmxboyrichi Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:11 pm

yay...lol im in it... thk u janembo....Razz..=))
    Jaden Yuki
    Jaden Yuki

Male Posts : 131
    Speed Credits : 1315

Post by Jaden Yuki Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:14 pm

When do i come in? Jk good story
    Zerix
    Zerix

Male Posts : 104
    Speed Credits : 2032

Post by Zerix Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Yeahh it's a good story. Keep up the good job.
    Janembo
    Janembo

Post by Janembo Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:22 pm

First sorry I didn't finish this as I plant I would but school is just big problem for me these dayes.We are finishing our elementary in 1 month and then 2 months from now final exams.
    @Zerix,and Jaden thanks I really didn't want to be fan fict witch will be like...100% dueling tournaments etc.I wanted to have some originality in it.Its bit dark but I think it is nice.Who knows may be one day there will be made anime or movie on this Very Happy

Chapter seven:Hate

Little after rain start first lighting hit.Sky was going darker every secnd.Bout Janemb and Supreme King were standing still and looking at each other.And no one around them didn’t say a word.One more thunder flash from sky and Supreme King rise his duel disk with it.

Supreme King
    :If you don’t start,I will!.Draw. I set one card face down in defance position and I end my turn.

Janembo:Ok,my move.Draw.I summon in attack mode Doomcaliber knight!
    Janembo:Next I attack with Doomcaliber knight your face down monster.

Supreme King
    :You attack my sangan,now I get one monster fr…

Janembo(interrupt him):No you don’t I use doom caliber’s special ability.I negate activation of your monster effect…but I got to sacrafise my monster also.

Supreme King
    :Luckie..

Bouth Doom caliber and Doomcaliber knight desapear from field.
    Janembo:Its no luck

Supreme King
    (laughs):HAHA!What is it may be skill?Don’t make me laugh.You don’t even got your memory and you say its skill?(haha)

Janembo:You don’t understand it do you?I told I will win against you…I find it hideous to repeat…I can’t alow you to kill those innocent people just to get some information!

Supreme King
    :You fool!You don’t know any thing!

Janembo:I know enough to get to conclusion you are murderer and very foolish one.

Supreme King
    (angry):You are fool!You don’t know what humans did to us!

Janembo:All I need to know is that we were humans...I set 2 cards face down and I end my turn.

Supreme King
    :I will enjoy sending you in shadows.Draw! I summon Goblin Zombie in attack mode!

Supreme King
    :Now I attack!

Holografic Zombie rushed on Janembo and sliced him with his sword.Janembo fall on ground felt attack like it is real.

Janembo:6900 Supreme King:8000
    Janembo:What the heck is this?Isn’t this hologram?They weren’t summon by your powers!Right?

Supreme King
    :We are dueling shadow duel,remember?Your life points are your life strength.When you lose them you feel pain.When you gain them you feel healed.When you lose duel…You stay in shadows.

Janembo:(heh)I am going to send you there.

Supreme King
    :Fool,you will be one there!Now I activate effect of my zombie.I send card from your deck to grave.

Janembo sent card to grave.It was smashing ground.

Supreme King
    :I end my turn.

Janembo: (draws)I set one monster in defance position and I end my turn.

Supreme King
    :Draw!(draws) I activate nobleman of crossout!And I remove your face down monster from game!

Janembo:Chain! I activate my face down.Magic drain!Unless you discard one your spell your spell is negated.

Supreme King
    :(grr)No discard.

Janembo:In that case my face down stayes safe.

Supreme King
    :In any case it whon’t be there for long!I summon Malevolent Mech - Goku En with his special ability!

Janembo:2400 attack without sacrafise?!

Supreme King
    :Yes,and don’t worry there will be plenty more from where that come from!I attack with Gokuen face down monster

Gokuen attacks and face down monster.Face down monster was Dandylion.
    Janembo:I was hoping you were going to do that.I activate my lion special ability.Now I get 2 tokens.

2 tokens appear(wind/lvl 1/0/0)

Supreme King
    :You are just stalling this Janembo…

Janembo:We will see that.

Supreme King
    :Right,we will,I attack with my other zombie!So now you got one token left.

Token desapear.

Supreme King
    :I set one card face down and I end my turn.

Janembo:(draw)Good.I sacrafise my token to summon Caius the Shadow Monarch!And I use his ability to remove from game your gokuen!

Supreme King
    :I use my face down trap!Bottomless trap hole.Althogh effect of Caius will still work atleast I got rid of him.

Janembo:Or that is what you think?From my hand I activate shrink!I shrink my caius attack so he has only 1200.So he is unaffected by your Bottomless trap hole.

Supreme King
    :You think that is going to save you?

Janembo:Shut up murderer.Now I attack with my caius your Robin Zombie.

Janembo:6900 Supreme King:7900

Supreme King
    :I activate Robin Zombie special ability.I can add now one zombie type monster with maximum of 1200 defance in my hand.And I add Zombie master!

Janembo:Now in my Main phase 2 I activate spell D-draw! I get to draw 2 cards if I discard one D-hero monster.And I discard Destiny hero malicious to grave.I end my turn.Make your move.

Supreme King
    :Before I continue.I want to ask you one thing.If you win this,and trust me you whon’t I got one thing to ask you.What will you do if you win?How will you find out who is after us?

Janembo:There is no point explaining it to a murderer..

Supreme King
    (furious):I am sick of you!You don’t know what they did to us,and you!And it aint only that they sent us to live in Chernobyl!

Janembo(furious):Ok then lets hear it!What is that they did so hard that you want to kill every one who is human!

Supreme King
    (Shouting):They didn’t ask also who is deamon or half deamon!They didn’t care to lissen so they kill half deamons who even didn’t have any thing to do with reaction or killing.Thats why they kill my dad!

Janembo:Didn’t you say he died wile extinguishing fire?

Supreme King
    :I lied.I want to get over with you soon as possible!But I wasn’t lying you about one thing he really died,and with even worst death than radiation death.

Every one was shocked.Golash,Overdose,Xcross21,Wiliam Berlin,Shade…every one.And then Supreme King start his storry.

Supreme King
    :It was march 2010.I was still boy.I had then 6 years.It was nice sunny day.And me and dad went to see his best friend.

*Flash back*

Boy and man were going along the street and they stop at one yard.Boy was holding deck of cards in one hand and dad arm in other.

Dad:Supreme King,behave nice.And don’t make big mess like last time or that deck is going back to store.

Supreme King(happy):Ok,I got better things to do then to make mess.I need to study this deck,I am going to become world champion you know!

Dad(smiles):Haha,ofcourse you will.

Supreme King:I am serious!

SK dad ring on bell.Man come out from house in yard.

Man:Charls,SK!My firend how are you doing lad?I haven’t seen you in ages!SK are you kepping safe your father?

Man open door from yard and Charls and SK enter.Charls and man hug each other.

Charls:Well you know me…Always on move..I got lot to work these dayes.

Man:Ah yeah…You know really take rest.You are working to hard lad.

Chars:Yeah may be,you are right.

Man:Lets go inside.

They walked inside yard and in to house.House was big and it look more like medieval castle than house.There were lot of armor sets around main hole.And pictures of some people what SK find them to look funny.They enter kitchen and there was a woman standing in there.

Wooman:Hello Charles!I haven’t seen you in ages,you too SK what is my favorite little man doing?

SK:Hi Grizelda,Look what my Dad boght me.(he show her deck)

Grizelda:Oh that looks interesting,are those duel monster?

SK:Yes!Its most fabulous game ever!And I am going to become King of games one day!

Grizelda:Remember man always keep his word.So you keep yours.

SK:Yes mam!

Grizleda smiled.

Grizelda:SK go to play there let me your dad and Ben to have some adolt boring chat ok?

SK:Ok,when you 3 start talking together you are boring…

SK left room.

Ben:Well Charles how is your company doing?

Charles:Very nice actionably,we have invested in this sience work.They are making very good progress.

Grizelda:Yes so I read.You are making good progress.It was good investition.Physics books will be revritten.

Charles:Yeah…I hope so..By the way how are you two?..

*Flash forward*

Supreme King
    :…They were siting there and talking for hours.Ben was my dad best firend...One month after deamons came.He and his vife survived CX3,like me and my dad.Dad and I became half deamons and they stay humans.In wawe of terror what deamons start spreading after CX3 explosion they kill his vife…After that Ben,and every other human started hating every thing what is related to them,and when they told him he can feel deamons…Well…One day when I return home I find my home in fire…

*Flash backwards*

SK was in shock.Fire was every where around him.He was looking in every direction to find his dad.

SK:Daddy,daddy,daddy!

He turn heard some sound from kitchen,he went thrue fire and seen there Ben holding gun and torch.And his dad was lying down on ground dead.

SK cried,and went to his dad.And hug him.

SK(crying):Daddy!Oh daddy.Why?!Why!?

Ben:He is dead.

SK turn to Ben

SK(crying):You kill him?!Why,WHY!?You were best friends!

Ben: You cursed deamons kill my vife you will pay for it!

SK(boiling from rage):My dad didn’t do such thing!Deamons did!

Ben:You deamons are all same!Don’t lie!

SK’s look changed from crying to look full of hate.He was so furious and sad in same time.He wanted Ben to die.

SK(with haterid in his eyes):I want you to die!I want you to die!I want you to die!Die!

From SK pocket light begin to shine and duel monster appear.It was Arch lord Zerato.Ben was shocked.He shoot at Supreme King.But monster protect him he just half bullet with his sword.

SK:Die!

Zerato charged on Ben and stab him.Ben fall down on knees.

Ben:Supreme King…

Ben fall down and pass out.Zerato has returned in to card.Supreme King was shocked.He didn’t know what happened.He grab card put it in his deck and run fast as possible out of house how he doesn’t get in fire also.

*Flash forward*

Supreme King
    :I left city and come here in Chernobyl.Only things I broth with me were my hate and my deck.Later I develop my skills and deck and eventually I became leader.Now do you see?People are they would betray you.Even if you are their best firend!Just because they are scared!My father didn’t have any thing to do with deamons or dueling!He was just common buisnis man!

Every one around them bow their heads down.They didn’t know what to think.SK storry got to them.

Janembo:I am sorry about your dad….But you are a fool!

Supreme King
    :WHAT!?

Janembo:Your father died because of human witch used to be his best friend,that doesn’t mean it is same with all.Do you think your father would want you to kill him?To be same like him?To be murderer?

Supreme King
    (screaming):Shut up!Shut up!Now you are tost!I thought I could get to you.But you are nothing but a kid.My move!(draws).I activate spell card smashing ground!I destroy your caius.

Janembo:Argh!

Supreme King
    :Next I summon in attack position my Zombie master!Now I use his ability I discard one monster to special summon again old firend Goblin zombie!Now since I discarded Plague spreder zombie I use his ability.I return one card from my hand to deck to summon him back on field.

Janembo:Not good.

Supreme King
    :Not good at all for you!You will pay Janembo!I use field spell card zombie world!Now all our cards either in grave or field are zombies.And you can’t tribiute for any other monster exept for zombie.

Janembo(in him self):What am I going to do his monsters are 90% zombies so that card goes in his advantage…And he probably has some more tricks in his sleeve…

Supreme King
    :Now I synchro my Goblin Zombie and my Plague spreder zombie..

Overdose(from background):Watch out m8,I think I know what is coming!

Supreme King
    :I summon Doomkaiser Dragon!

Large zombie dragon stand in front of Janembo,It was about 3-4 meters high

Janembo:Its huge...

Supreme King
    :Yes and that’s not all!I use my dragons special ability to get one zombie monster from either grave and since all monsters are zombies.I get Caius the Shadow Monarch!Since I sent my Robin Zombie to grave I get one zombie type monster from my deck in hand and I get again zombe from my deck to hand.And I add Mezuki.Now attack with Caius,Doomkaiser dragon and Zombie master!

All 3 monsters rush on Janembo.Janembo screamed.He thought he was going to go unconcus.He was down on his knees trying to ketch breath.

Janembo:300 SK:7900

Supreme King
    :Now Janembo,you are only 300 life points away from losing.I am really enjoying it.And when you lose you will end up in shadows!

Chapter ends
    golash
    golash

Post by golash Tue May 04, 2010 11:07 am

Hmm..nice!!!
    lets wait how the duel will end..!!
    Georgenal
    Georgenal

Male Posts : 19
    Speed Credits : 141

Post by Georgenal Tue May 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Thumbs Up dude. You did a great job so far. BTW I just noticed that zombies are your fave monsters xD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:20 am