Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+9
bmxboyrichi
Atem
WilBer
Shade
vem123
the jancok
golash
najex
Janembo
13 posters

Hallowed by the name:Chapter eight

Janembo
    Janembo

Male Posts : 294
    Speed Credits : 2900

Hallowed by the name:Chapter eight - Page 2 Empty Hallowed by the name:Chapter eight

Post by Janembo Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok,here it goes.I was reading some very nice fan fictions here(Zerix.cat girl and DJD's were best one congratulations to all 3 of them)so I came to idea to write my own fan fiction.Basicly I wanted to this becouse of several reasons.First one becouse I came on one idea witch I think it is good.Well you be the judge of that.Secnd was becouse I want to get better @ writing,third well I want to impruve my english.Now please be free to say what you think about it.If it sucks say it to fix it.If its nice also its nice Razz

Chapter one:Beggining

In street "National heroes"boy was running away from national forces.Bouth police and man in black were on to him.He was trying to get away far as posible from them.Car crossed his path so he ran in dark alley.There was only one way what was leading out of ally,and it was thrue one door.Boy tried to open them but he couldn't.Door were locked.Police were becoming closer to him every secnd so he had to do some thing fast.He grabed trash cant what was near him and broke door with it.Door led him to one very old kitchen.In it there was a woman standing.

Woman:(scream)A DEAMON!

Boy:Please miss you got to help me there are people chasing me!

Woman just grab knife and throw it towards to boy.
    Luckely knife missed him.In that very same secnd police came in.
    Police officer:There he is!Bouty for who ever chatches that deamon!
    Boy had no where to run exept to uper floor(it was building)
    As he was running he heard gun shots from.
    At one point he couldn't go more upstairs.There were only one door and one old cubord there.He trew cubord down stairs.

(sound down stairs):Look out!

He open door and he was standing on roof of building.He looked every where but there was no way out.And building was tall atleast 30 meters.He whouldn't survive fall from down there.
    Police came on roof.

cheef police officer
    :This is end of road for you,deamon!

Boy:Is it?

Boy rased his hand.His fist started to shine.But in that very same moment bullet shot him.Boy was falling on ground and going unconcus.As he was falling he heard boices.

(boices in background):Hang in there buddy!

Every thing became blurry and twisted.And then complete darkness...

4 hours later:
    Boy finds him self laying down in bandages,but he wasn't on roof any more.He find him self at one room full of cards,consoles and computers.
    He tried to get on his feet but every thing hurt.

(sound at back ground)
    :Don't try to move,you need to recover your strenght.

Boy looked to a nother part of room there were two people eating.

Person 1:Now what I told?I knew it this will happen.But no.No one lisgten to a genisus.

Person was a teen about 15 years old.He had very dark black hair,and brown eyes.He was wearing green jacket and on right hand he had some machine and deck of cards in it.

Person 2
    :Shut up,Golash can't you see he is hurt...Now its not time for arguing he needs to rest.

Person 2 seemed lot more serious than Golash.He was about same age as Golash.He had white hair and blue eyes.He was wearing long black coat.

Boy:Who are you?

(Suprised and in same time)Golash and person 2:What?!

Boy:I will repeat,who are you people?

Golash:You are joking right Janembo?

Janembo
    :Who is Janembo?

Person 2:You are saying you don't remember any thing?About us,about you,about accident?

Janembo:No I don't...

Chapter one ends.

P.S:I know there are some spelling mistakes...but I just can't find them Razz

Last edited by Janembo on Thu May 20, 2010 6:16 am; edited 7 times in total
    Janembo
    Janembo

Hallowed by the name:Chapter eight - Page 2 Empty Re: Hallowed by the name:Chapter eight

Post by Janembo Wed May 19, 2010 9:17 am

Sorry I didn't post chapters for a long time.I actionaly finish chapter 9 on paper and 8 by half.I will finish it today when I get from history.
    P.S:I didn't post them b4 cuz of my PC
    vem123
    vem123

Male Posts : 415
    Speed Credits : 6014

Hallowed by the name:Chapter eight - Page 2 Empty Re: Hallowed by the name:Chapter eight

Post by vem123 Wed May 19, 2010 11:17 am

No problem for me. I have tests too so i can understand!!! But bring those chapters as soon as possible i want to learn what happens!!!
    (Kick SK ass btw Razz )
    Janembo
    Janembo

Post by Janembo Wed May 19, 2010 7:39 pm

I didn't had time to edit this chapter(letters and italic and so)since mom is telling me at this moment to go off pc.This is one chapter witch is may be little shorter but I think its best one so far I'v written.
    @Georginal:Not far from truth Very Happy After Exodia,and monarchs zombies are my favorite monsters.They kill fast.Swarm fast.Its easy with them or you win or you lose its very fast.

Chapter 8:Rain of sorrow

Janembo was down on his knees.He wanted to get up but he couldn't.He didn't have strenght,and he was breathing harder.

Xcross21:"I am going to send you to shadows!You are nothing but a murderer!"what is with that big words now?!Supreme King is going to eat you for break fast!

Supreme King:He is right Janembo.Just concede,and embrace shadows!

Janembo rase his hand.And slowly got up on his feat.He look at supreme king with smile on his face.

Janembo(smerk):Heh,do you want me to concede becouse you are afraid to lose?Is that it...murderer?

Supreme King:You idiot!I will send you to shadows.You are only 300 points away from geting swaloved by shadows!And I will enjoy this very much!

Janembo:Just end your move.

Supreme King:I end my turn.

Janembo:My move(draws)Good,I activate spell card smashing ground and with it I can destroy your dragon.

Supreme King:Wrong!I activate my face down.Solemn judgment!And with it I can pay half of my life points to negate activation of card and destroy it!

Janembo:300 Supreme King:3450

Janembo:Good.I was hoping you would do that.I activate now my spell card Mystical space typhoon!And with it I destroy field!

Strong wind start blowing and completely blew dust and bones out of gaming field.

Supreme King:Damn you!

Janembo:Oh but you haven't seen best yet!

Janembo:I now activate spell card Soul exchange!And I use it on your Doomkaiser dragon.And since he is gone.Caius goes back to my grave.

Supreme King(in him self):Damn how could I be so foolish!I whon't let this punk beat me after what he said!No,he is going down!

Janembo:I sacrafise your Doomkaiser and my face down plague spreder zombie to summon Light and Darkness dragon!

3 monsters desapear from field.Janembo place card on his duel disk and from card start going wawes.One was drak and one light.They kept spining untill they didn't form shape of dragon.It was huge.

Supreme King:Good,you will make this atleast bit interesting.

Janembo:Don't worry.Since I activated effect of my soul exchange I can't go in battle phase so you are safe...For now.I end my move.

SK:Ok my move then!(draws)I activate effect of zombie master!I send one card to grave to summon plague spreder zombie.

Janembo:Negated.

Ladd:2300/1900

SK:I now activate effect of plague spreder zombie by sending one card from hand to deck I get to re summon it.

Janembo:Negated.

Ladd:1800/1400

Supreme King(in him self):Now I got mezuki in grave,and I can use it to revive plague spreder and than dragon loses duel.But I think he has some ace,he aint stupid.He has only one hand on field and one set.Hmm I whon't risk it I will save Mezuki for later.

Supreme King:I attack with plague spreder!

Janembo shock

Janembo(in him self):Damn he seen thrue me!

Janembo:I activate effect of my dragon when he is gone I get one monster but I need to clear all my field.I chain in that case with effect of my jar of greed what has been set down.

Janembo draws card.

Dragon and zombie master have desapear from field and light shine again.But there was only dark now.Dark light formed shape of Caius.

Supreme King:I know you had some thing in your hand.

Janembo:May be.But still how could murder like you know that.

Supreme King:Shut up!I know you did.Will you tell me atleast what card were you holing in hand untill end of duel when I send you to stars?

Janembo:No,I whon't.Becouse I whon't lose.

Supreme King:You want to rise stakes?

Janembo(curious):How?

SK:If I win.You will tell me what card you were holding.

Janembo:If I win?

Supreme King:I will tell you who is girl from picture on medalion what you are wearing around your neck.

Janembo:My medalion....

Janembo took medalion and took good look at it.It was shape of egg and it had big bronze J written on it.Inside there was picture of a girl.She had blond hair and she was about 12 years old.

Janembo:Deal.Now end your move.

Supreme King:I set one card and I end my move.

Janembo:My move.(draws)I activate from my grave effect of my destiny hero malicious!

Supreme King:Wait when did you?...

*flash back*

Janembo:I activate Destiny draw by discarding one destiny hero.

*flash forward*

SK:I remember...

Janembo:And now I summon Destiny hero malicious!Next I summon from my hand krebons!And with it I get to summon Stardust dragon!

From rainy weather light flashed.And big dragon emerged.

Janembo:Now I attack with stardust dragon your zombie master!

SK:Chain!Scarp-Iron scare crow!

Janembo:Still it whon't save you from caius.I attack with caius!

Black ball of darkness destroyed zombie master.

Janembo:300 Supreme King:2850

Golash to Shade:Things ain't looking good.And I am worried about deal.Did supreme actionaly found out about..

Shade:Shut up and watch...If it comes to hat we will worry later.

Janembo:I activate from hand Pot of greed.I get to draw 2 extra cards from deck.I set one card face down and I end my move.

SK:Tell me some thing.If you win,how will you find out who is after you?Will you just go and ask?

Janembo:Now you tell me some thing.Why are you discracing your father?

SK(furious):Don't you dare speek of my father that way!I never discraced him!I will revange him!And that is all that metters!Every human in this world must pay!

Janembo:Revange blind you eyes!Don't you see!?

Janembo sudenly felt inormus amount of pain in his head.

He has fallen on his knees.

Janembo(shouting):AAAA!

Overdose:JANEMBO!?

*Flash back*(Janembo's flash back)

Man and smaller version of Janembo were standing in children room fool of toys and cards.

Janembo:Dad,I don't want to share my toys with her!She therw mine from roof and they are broken now!

Man:Now now behave Janembo you should be an example to others how to behave and follow your steps one day not don't follow.

Janembo:But I don't want to do it!I want to make her suffer like I did.

Man:Revange blinds people eyes and its worst thing on wolrd trust me.When people seek revange they lose them selves...Althogh this ain't best thing to show you that but trust me you don't want to see it.

Janembo:Is that really true that people can be consumed by revange and become some thing they are not?

Man:Yeah unforunatly,you will understand this one day.When you get older.Now there she comes with your mother.Go to them.

Janembo start runing to doors.Doors open and from there strong light flashed.There were two figures standing there.Light became strong and stronger...

*Flash forward*

Janembo was standing again on cold rain.Holding his duel disk and dueling Supreme King.

Supreme King:Only week pass out.And you are weak one.Strong on outside,but weak from inside.

Janembo:Wrong.I just gained some of memory back!

Golash and Shade got shocked.

Janembo:I used to remember what was my dad telling me about revange.It corupts people.You had your chance to stop it but now its too late
    I will have to stop you once and for all!

SK(furious):YOU ARE GONER!THIS IS LAST MOVE YOU ARE SURVIVING.ENJOY YOUR RIDE TO SHADOWS!

Janembo:Indeed it is!

Supreme King:My move!(draws).I activate effect of my Mezuki!With it I get Gokuen on field!

GOken appear on field.

Supreme King:Now I summon Krebons in attack mode!This is the end for you!I synchro summon my Gokuen and Krebons to get Red Dragon Archfiend!

Gigantic dragon was summoned from card.He was meter higher than Stardust dragon.

Supreme King:Its over!I attack with Red Dragon Archfiend your Stardust dragon!You lose!

Dragon breathed fire.Fire was going on to Janembo.

Janembo smiled.

Janembo:Thanks,Overdose.

Overdose(Smiled):Its over.

Janembo:I activate my face down.Magic cilinder!With it I redirect attack to you!Its over!

Supreme King(Furious and scared):No!...No!...No!This is imposible!

Two cilinders appeared fire got on one.And exit on other one.It was redirected towards to supreme king.

Supreme King:I failed you...father.

Fire got to supreme King he fall down on ground.He look like he was dying.

Janembo:Its over.

Holograms desapear and Janembo run to Supreme King.He was holding him.

Janembo:Now forfill your part of agreedment.

Supreme King:As I promesed...as revard of beating me in duel...I will tell you.(little pause to chatch his breath)

Supreme King eyes were closing.He was geathering breath and strenght to speak his last sentence

Supreme King:You are not only one who survived CX3...Your sister did also...She is girl on picture...

Supreme Kings's head fall down.And from his eyes dark light flashed.

Janembo was shoked.He was scared and furious.

Janembo rise Supreme King lifeless body

Janembo:WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS ALIVE!?WHERE IS SHE TELL ME NOW!

Back in darnasus in one building man was drinking skotch.

Body guard enter room.

Body guard:Sir,we have just geather information from our sorce that Janembo has won duel.He is their leader now.

Man(smiling):Excelent.Now we can begin with our plan.

Chapter ends
    vem123
    vem123

Male Posts : 415
    Speed Credits : 6014

Post by vem123 Thu May 20, 2010 7:46 am

Good Job!!
    Demons can use Forbidden cards Razz (pot of greed)
    Screw the rules i am a demon!!!
    Johnyx9
    Johnyx9

Male Posts : 59
    Speed Credits : 150

Post by Johnyx9 Fri May 21, 2010 4:28 am

o.o why did he have to die??? it was so unfair D: even he he decided the shadow duel!!! but love the story so far Very Happy i wanna read it again and again and again!!!!
    btw o.o can i be in it plz ? Very Happy
    Janembo
    Janembo

Post by Janembo Wed May 26, 2010 12:17 pm

I will relese new chapter tomorow probably.I am done about half done.
    @vem123:Well that I don't think they were thinking much about forbidden cards since they were dueling for their souls...Razz And forbidden cards are only forbidden in tournaments(Altho I respect list even in normal duels lot of my m8s don't so its even more interesting if you win legal vs unleagal)
    @Johnyx:I am glad you like it.And this storry is gonna last so don't worry and keep reading,you might find your self in it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:38 pm