Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

3 posters

Timing Issues

Crescent
    Crescent
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 408
    Speed Credits : 742

Timing Issues Empty Timing Issues

Post by Crescent Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:30 am

Alright, this is either a tough timing question or easy one. With cards like Bone-Absorbing Soul Tower, it's eff is when a Zombie is Special Summoned. I need to know about the eff. Situation: Zombie World is out and so is Bone. I play Ojama Red then use his eff to special summon a couple more ojamas. Does Bone activate his eff? Because when they hit the field, they're zombies, but does it focus on what they are in the hand or when they hit the field? And if field, who activates first? Just wanna know for sure so I don't waste my time with a deck x] Thanks! Very Happy
    Beleth_The_Lustful
    Beleth_The_Lustful

Male Posts : 6
    Speed Credits : 50

Timing Issues Empty Re: Timing Issues

Post by Beleth_The_Lustful Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:39 am

Yes. Soul absorbing bone tower's effect is still applied as long as the monster is a zombie while on the field. It's the same concept if you have DNA Surgery on the field, in fact i've actually seen a similar situation before.
    Gothicmess
    Gothicmess

Male Posts : 341
    Speed Credits : 1376

Post by Gothicmess Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:41 am

As soon as a monster is summoned, any continuous effect is immediately applied, as Field spell cards, burden of the mighty and cards like it.

Bone tower will activate sending the top 2 cards to the graveyard.

Since all Ojama monsters are considered to be summoned at the same time, it's safe to assume that Bone tower will only activate once for all monsters, and not once for each one.
    Crescent
    Crescent
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 408
    Speed Credits : 742

Post by Crescent Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:43 am

Thanks everyone, 3 confirmed my original thought ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content