Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+2
Janembo
Flodian
6 posters

TDA mystery files- (Character List)

Flodian
    Flodian

Male Posts : 648
    Speed Credits : 6588

TDA mystery files- (Character List) Empty TDA mystery files- (Character List)

Post by Flodian Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:57 pm

Here is the list of Regular Characters that will make frequent appearances in this story. I tried to find the best character that fits each person's personality from my perspective. So if you don't like you character... I'm sorry and I hope I didn't offend you. Also if you did not make the list of reg members, you will definitely become a minor characer.

Atem

TDA mystery files- (Character List) Fole

Character Sketch:
    Atem is a 17 year old high school detective. He has shown a great mastery over the game of soccer and hopes to play for the national team one day. As a result of his physical prowess combined and intellectual brilliance he has been seen as the reincarnation of Sherlock Homes in the 21st century Atem is also the childhood friend of Catgirl. Though Atem has feelings for Catgirl, however he is too shy (either that or just plain oblivious) to be truthful about it

Envvy
    TDA mystery files- (Character List) Conan13

Character Sketch
    The child form of Atem after being forced to take a mysterious pill by men in black(Explained within story) . Atem used the name Envvy to hid his true identity from the people around him while searching out members of the mysterious organization. He lives with Catgirl and her dad, Flo.
    Envvy uses voice changing bowtie and other nifty devices created by Dr. Supreme to compensate for his new body structure.

CatGirl

TDA mystery files- (Character List) Xiaolan
    Character Sketch

She is the classmate and childhood friend of Atem. She secretly likes Atem and is sincerely worried during his absence. Catgirl is a head strong girl, and it is shown with her proficiency in karate (She is a national black belt junior champion). There are few if any that can match her abilities with hand to hand combat, and this skill is of great use for Envvy, during times of danger. Catgirl cooks for Envvy and Flo most of the time, and if she isn't chances are they would either be starving to death or going out for food.

Flo
    TDA mystery files- (Character List) Maoli
    Character Sketch

Catgirl's father and incompetent detective. He hasn't been able to solve a single mystery for himself, yet that does not keep him from trying. Envvy secretly solved all his crimes for him while using the voice changer as well as other gadgets. Before he became a private detective, Flo was an officer in the police department, working alongside Inspector Jancok.

Detective Squad
    TDA mystery files- (Character List) Detectiveboys
    Grade 3 classmates of Envvy and to his dismay always follows him around. Most of the time that are more of a liability than an asset.

Jon
    TDA mystery files- (Character List) Mitsuhiko
    Character Sketch
    A grade 3 kid that is confident and well read. Often the only useful helper for Envvy on their little escapades. Naturally he is the most knowledgeable out of the three.

Wolverine
    TDA mystery files- (Character List) Fatguy
    Character Sketch
    This guy defines Blunt and Brutal. Often solving problems with sheer muscular strength. When there is trouble you can expect Wolverine to be the trouble or the one who caused it.

Maria
    TDA mystery files- (Character List) Mei

Character Sketch
    The lonesome girl of the testosterone enriched group. She has a serious grade 3 crush on Envvy, yet Envvy hardly ever shows any emotions for her. Sad thing is... she doesn't recognize the fact that Wolverine and quale both of Secret crushes on her(and also the fact that Envvy is about 10 years older than her). But hey... what can you expect from a grade 3?

Dr. Supreme
    TDA mystery files- (Character List) Aili

Character Sketch

Atem's neighbor and friend. He is the crazy inventor that makes all the cool gadgets for Envvy. Such as the power amplification shoes and voice changing bowtie. Though he does not admit it most of his inventions are either too childish or plain trash. Atem has never missed an opportunity to poke fun at his old friend.

Inspector Jancok
    TDA mystery files- (Character List) Mumu

Character Sketch
    He is the head of the police force yet often relies on Atem to solve crimes. But with the disappearance of Atems, he comes to rely on Flo, whom he once thought was an idiotic detective. Nonetheless Jancok has shown great charisma and integrity in many of cases.

Inspector Phoenix
    TDA mystery files- (Character List) Gaomu

Character Sketch
    A young police officer who is the friend and protégé of Inspector Jancok. He is very shy and often lacks confidence. However despite his introverted nature, he is very dependable and will keep his word.
    Janembo
    Janembo

Male Posts : 294
    Speed Credits : 2900

TDA mystery files- (Character List) Empty Re: TDA mystery files- (Character List)

Post by Janembo Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:53 am

I saw you still didn't put any vilans:P
    Will they come l8er?
    Atem
    Atem

Male Posts : 114
    Speed Credits : 1156

TDA mystery files- (Character List) Empty Re: TDA mystery files- (Character List)

Post by Atem Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Wow, i'm the lead character! Very Happy
    I'm eagerly awaiting for the story now, should be interesting. Smile
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

Post by DanceJonDance Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:09 am

whatever happened to this :[
    Atem
    Atem

Male Posts : 114
    Speed Credits : 1156

Post by Atem Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Yeah, what did happen, Flo? I wanna see my character in action! Razz
    Flodian
    Flodian

Male Posts : 648
    Speed Credits : 6588

Post by Flodian Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:27 pm

There doesn't seem to be enough interest xD So I dropped it lol
    DarkDuelist
    DarkDuelist

Male Posts : 21
    Speed Credits : 51

Post by DarkDuelist Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:48 pm

You should bring it back cause this seems fun
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

Post by DanceJonDance Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:59 pm

I was pretty interested until you gave up D:
    xcross21
    xcross21

Male Posts : 416
    Speed Credits : 518

Post by xcross21 Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Yeah come on I gotta see this dont give up on us XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:08 pm