Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

YGO Duelist Academy: "..Taking The Stand!"

LightOfLife
    LightOfLife

Male Posts : 163
    Speed Credits : 419
    GMT : +1

YGO Duelist Academy: "..Taking The Stand!" Empty YGO Duelist Academy: "..Taking The Stand!"

Post by LightOfLife Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:39 am

YU-GI-OH! DUEL EVOLUTION: DUELIST ACADEMY
    EPISODE 1.7: "..Taking The Stand!"
    WRITTEN BY: LightOfLife

SATYR: "Good afternoon, Mr. Pegasus! It truly is an honor.."

PEGASUS: "I'm sure, the honor is all mine Professor Satyr. Now, we must hurry, time is short

you must take me to where you have hid the zodiac deck!"

SATYR: "Of course sir, follow me.."

SATYR: "I placed the deck back in Mr. Kingston's room but in his wardrobe behind a number of items, incase anyone wished to take the deck.."

PEGASUS: "I see, is this the boy's room?"

SATYR: "Indeed, Mr. Pegasus sir..The wardrobe is there (points to the open wardrobe) Please do take a look.."

PEGASUS: "The deck is not here, Satyr.."
    SATYR: "What? I put it there..(rushing into the wardrobe, looks then exits)..His right.."
    CROWLER: "Satyr, where is it?"
    SATYR: "I left it here.."
    PEGASUS: "Has anyone been to this dorm, since the boy's duel?"

SATYR: "(thinking back)..Erm--(remembering)..Ah, Yes! Ms. Davenport & Ms. Johnston were here to collect some books for a study group with some fellow Ra students.."

CROWLER: "Satyr, you don't think?"
    SATYR: "They wouldn't? There good students & some of my best!"

PEGASUS: "This is most concerning, we must find these 2 girls..did they say, where they were studying?"

SATYR: "No.."
    PEGASUS: "Argh..do we have anyway of contacting them?"
    CROWLER: "Yes, the PDAs"
    PEGASUS: "Do we have a PDA here at Ra Yellow?"
    SATYR: "Yes, my office.."
    PEGASUS: "Then, let's go.."
    SATYR: "Right away sir.."

VOICE: "..Just a minute!"

GIRL: "..DAPHNE!! Oh My God, it's been so long.."

DAPHNE: "..Hiya Reau, yeah it's been awhile.."

REAU: "And who might you be?"
    CELESTE: "Err--Hi, I'm Celeste! Daphne's best friend.."

REAU: "You don't say.."
    CELESTE: "But I did say though.."

REAU: "(a little confused)..Yeah, I know you did..I was just sayin---Never mind! What can I do for you Daphne? (regaining her genuine smile, looking at me)"

DAPHNE: "I need a favour, do you think we can come in & talk about it?"
    REAU: "Err--sure, I'll just kick my room-mate out! Wait a min--"

REAU: "Oi, Bertha! OUT!!"

BERTHA: "Err-excuse me?! I'm sleeping here.."
    REAU: "I dont' care! I have guests, so get lost!"
    BERTHA: "NO!"
    REAU: "BERTHA! MOVE! I'll give you some chocolate, if you give me 10 minutes?!"
    BERTHA: "Chocolate?! Mmmm...ALRIGHT! I want Galaxy!"
    REAU: "Okay..Okay..Galaxy!"
    BERTHA: "WOOO!!"

BERTHA: "Hi.."

DAPHNE: "Err-Hi.."
    CELESTE: "Yeah, what she said.."
    BERTHA: "You know, Reau then?"
    DAPHNE: "For a good while, yeah.."
    CELESTE: "I've only just met her.."

BERTHA: "I'm Bertha! Reau's room-mate, some people call me Big Bertha, it's like my nickname.."

CELESTE: "(slight fake giggle)..Are you sure, about that?"
    BERTHA: "Yeah totally.."
    CELESTE: "If you say so.."
    BERTHA: "Reau's cool, I guess..but sometimes, she can be a right---"

REAU: "OKAY! Ready..come on in!"

BERTHA: "Later.."
    DAPHNE: "Yeah.."
    CELESTE: "(muttering to herself)..I hope not..Yuck..(shivers a little).."

DAPHNE: "Your room-mate seems nice..don't you agree?"
    CELESTE: "How did SHE get into this school is beyond me.."

REAU: "(giggles) Bertha's nice, I do like her but man she can be so annoying! But she makes me laugh! Anyway, so what do I owe the pleasure of the visit Daphne?"

DAPHNE: "First off Reau, I'm sorry I didn't come & see you earlier..I've been a little busy..I'm sure, you know Shane's back.."

REAU: "NO WAY! Really?"
    DAPHNE: "Yeah..didn't you see his duel?"
    REAU: "What duel? When was it?"
    DAPHNE: "Err--yesturday.."

REAU: "Err..where was I yesturday? Oh i'm sorry hun, I was deep into to some mathamatical equations on the attacking & defensive point theory..it's really gripping stuff..(tweeks her glasses slightly)"

CELESTE: "(sarcastically)..Oh yeah, totally.."
    REAU: "Oh really, Celeste? Do you love math to?"

CELESTE: "(super sarcastic)..I absolutely, love it! Can't get enough of it..Daphne, a word.."

DAPHNE: "(to one side) What's Up?"
    CELESTE: "(whispering) You didn't tell me, your friend was a complete NERD!!"
    DAPHNE: "(giggling a little)..Reau's abit of a whizz kid! She is Bastian Misawa's cousin, you know.."
    CELESTE: "WHAT?! The Bastian Misawa?!"

DAPHNE: "Yeah, but she doesn't like talking about it..She duels completely different to Bastian though.."

CELESTE: "You think, she could do my homework?"
    DAPHNE: "(laughing) Your have to ask her.."
    CELESTE: "Okay, I'm good.."

CELESTE: "(disbelif) Oh my god..what is doing?"
    DAPHNE: "REAU! Stop for a minute will ya.."

REAU: "Daphne, can't you see I'm so close to working out, this important square root formula for my math homework.."

DAPHNE: "Do it later!"

REAU: "DAPHNE!! I can't believe you just did that? Now, i'm going to have to go through on the numerical sequence again! GOD!"

DAPHNE: "I'm sure, your survive! NOW! About Shane.."
    REAU: "What about him? Is he cheating on you again?"
    DAPHNE: "What?! NO!"
    CELESTE: "OH MY GOD! You & Shane dated!"
    DAPHNE: "We never! God, Reau.."

REAU: "She is so lying, back in 7th grade I so heard from Bianca that she saw Shane & Daphne kissing..I was trying to my science homework on Einstein's theory of relativity, which was is all about the mass-energy equivlance---"

CELESTE: "Okay, you can stop now..your giving me a huge headache.."
    REAU: "Oh sorry..I get a little carried away sometimes.."
    CELESTE: "Yeah, I sort of noticed..(to Daphne) So was he a good kisser?"
    DAPHNE: "Don't listen to her, Bianca was full of crap anyway..so none of it was true.."
    CELESTE: "Ah huh, Denial.."

DAPHNE: "Whatever! Can we focus, please people! Like on the Zodiac Deck & not my private life.."

CELESTE: "Screw the Zodiac deck, I wanna know everything.."
    REAU: "Did you just say the Zodiac Deck?"
    DAPHNE: "I did.."
    REAU: "Those cards defy all the laws of physics! I must see them!"
    CELESTE: "Sorry, brainiac! The deck is protecting itself.."

REAU: "Seriously? But that's impossible! Cards can't generate such fluient & vibrant molecular energy, like it's doing right now.."

CELESTE: "Can you speak in english, please? Because, your kinda making my brain hurt.."

DAPHNE: "(I laughed) She means, she's finding it hard believe that cards are generating that white forcefield.."

CELESTE: "OOOOHHH!! Why didn't she just say that?"
    DAPHNE: "Your get used to her in time, it took Shane & me awhile too.."
    CELESTE: "I hope, your right.."

REAU: "This is truly magnificent, but how did you obtain them? Didn't they vanish like years ago.."

DAPHNE: "Well, we believed that too but somehow Shane ended up with them.."
    REAU: "WHAT?! HOW?!"

CELESTE: "We don't know yet, Shane's uncontious in the nurse's office, so we can't ask him.."

DAPHNE: "That's why, we thought you could help us.."
    REAU: "Oh really? and What is it you expect me to do?"

DAPHNE: "Well, we need you to look after it here..and try & find out, what happened to Shane..Because, after his duel the deck your holding right now launched it's own beam of white light & struck Shane hard..Let alone me!"

REAU: "Well, I guess I could pull out my old astrology research & come up with something..But I can't promise anything.."

DAPHNE: "You don't have too, but anything would be good..maybe even Bas-"
    REAU: "Don't you dare finish that sentence, Daphne! You know, how I feel about my cousin.."

DAPHNE: "I know, I know..I'm sorry, but it was just a thought.."
    REAU: "Well, I don't need his help..I'm perfectly able to do it, myself.."
    DAPHNE: "I know, we have faith in ya, don't we Celeste?"
    CELESTE: "We do? OH! OF COURSE, WE DO!"
    REAU: "Okay, well I'll get right on it.."
    CELESTE: "What about your maths homework?"
    REAU: "Math, can wait! This is way more fascinating!"
    CELESTE: "Ah huh, right.."

CELESTE: "Who is it?"

DAPHNE: "It's Satyr.."
    CELESTE: "What? What does he want?"
    DAPHNE: "I don't know, do I?"
    REAU: "Answer it, then Daph.."
    DAPHNE: "I don't know, if I should..Incase--"
    CELESTE: "If you don't answer it, we're going to be even more suspicious!"
    REAU: "She's right, you know Daphne.."

DAPHNE: "Okay, I'll answer it..(answering her PDA) Hello, Professor Satyr..What can I do for you?"

SATYR: "Daphne, Dr. Crowler & Mr. Pegasus wish to speak with you?"
    DAPHNE: "What? Why?"
    SATYR: "Go to Chancellor Sheppard's office, immediately.."
    DAPHNE: "Err--Okay--"
    SATYR: "Good Day, Ms. Davenport.."

DAPHNE: "I need to go to Chancellor Sheppard's office, now.."
    CELESTE: "Oh my god.."
    REAU: "That can't be good..you better go, Daph!"
    CELESTE: "Shall I come with you, Daphne?"

DAPHNE: "No, I think I better go by myself..stay here with Reau & figure out, what those Zodiac cards did to Shane.."

CELESTE: "Okay.."
    DAPHNE: "I'll be fine, trust..Good luck, guys!"
    CELESTE: "I think, we're need it.."
    REAU: "You maybe.."
    CELESTE: "Funny.."
    DAPHNE: "I'll be back, as soon as I can guys.."
    CELESTE: "No worries.."
    DAPHNE: "See you soon.."
    REAU: "Yeah.."

SHEPPARD: "Ah..Daphne, welcome.."
    DAPHNE: "Err--Hi, Chancellor Sheppard.."
    CROWLER: "Do you kmow, why you here Ms. Davenport?"

DAPHNE: "No really, Professor Satyr just called me & told me to come straight here with no real reason! So, what is this about?"

PEGASUS: "(stepping forwards slightly & standing infront of me)..Daphne, recently your friend: Mr. Kingston was in a duel & he was using a forbidden deck.."

DAPHNE: "You mean, the Zodiac deck.."

PEGASUS: "Yes, that's exactly what I mean..It's power is beyond anything we have ever know & I must have it, so that I can seal it away eternity before it brings Earth's destruction.."

DAPHNE: "There really that, dangerous?"
    PEGASUS: "Yes, Daphne they are..that's why, I must have them..So I can save the world from

it's most darkest hour.."
    DAPHNE: "I understand sir, but what does this have to do with me?"
    CROWLER: "Earlier today, Professor Satyr said you were at the Ra Dorm collecting books for a study group.."

DAPHNE: "That's right with my friend, Celeste.."

CROWLER: "Professor Satyr, hid the Zodiac cards in Mr. Kingston's room away from students & when we went to collect them, both his duel disk & the deck were missing..and as you & Ms. Johnston were the only Ra students in the dorm at the time & are now under the suspicion, you have taken the deck into your own hands.."

PEGASUS: "We're not angry with you, Daphne..but it is important, we get those cards away from humanity sooner rather then later! So, if you do have them you must give them to me immeditately, before the world becomes at stake.."

SHEPPARD: "So Daphne, I know this is alot to take in..but please, do you have them?"

DAPHNE: "Listen, Mr. Pegasus..Those cards hurt my friend & I wills top at nothing to find

out, what they did to him..Therefore, I cannot hand the deck over to you! Until, I get justice for Shane.."

SHEPPARD: "(all in shock)..Daphne, please..Don't make this difficult! Your a good girl.."
    CROWLER: "Chancellor Sheppard is right Daphne, you don't want to that.."
    DAPHNE: "I'm sorry Dr. Crowler, Chancellor..But, i've made up my mind.."

PEGASUS: "(placing his hand on my shoulders)..Daphne, listen to me..I commend you for wanting to know the truth & get justice for young Shane, But you must understand that this goes beyond all acts of revenge..your putting the whole world at risk.."

CROWLER: "His right, Daphne..Your a smart girl, do the right thing.."

DAPHNE: "Mr. Pegasus, No disrespect..But, if you want those cards! Your going to have to go through me.."

PEGASUS: "Daphne, don't make this cause a problem for us.."

DAPHNE: "I don't care, If you want those cards your gonna have to DUEL ME FOR THEM!"

SHEPPARD: "I don't believe, what i'm hearing from you Ms. Davenport.."
    CROWLER: "I'm very disappointed in you, Daphne.."
    DAPHNE: "Like i said, duel me..if you want those cards Pegasus.."

PEGASUS: "Your out of line, young lady..But, as much as I hate to do this then fine! If it's duel you want, it's a duel your get! Since, it looks like this is the only way to save the world.."

SHEPPARD: "Maxamillion, think about this for a minute..I don't think, there's any need for this.."

CROWLER: "I agree.."

PEGASUS: "Gentlemen, please set things up..I have a duel to win! I hope, you know what your doing & who your dealing with young lady.."

DAPHNE: "Oh, I know alright Pegasus..Let's do this, so I can get back to helping my friend.."

PEGASUS: "Fine.."

CELESTE: "Wow..talk about a workaholic..why does this stuff, interest you so much? I personally would get bored.."

REAU: "That's because, you have nothing that motivates you apart from boys & appearance.."

CELESTE: "What?! That is so not true! YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME, LIKE THAT! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!"

REAU: "(looking through her papers)..Your right, I don't know you..But I don't need to know you, it's obvious.."

CELESTE: "Your out of order, missy!"

REAU: "(turning around to face Celeste)..Am I? Then, why don't we settle this, little dispute, eh?"

CELESTE: "Sounds good! How?"
    REAU: "Let's duel!"

CELESTE: "(surprised)..You duel me? You won't last 2 seconds against me hunny, so I would save yourself the embrassment.."

REAU: "Oh really..care to back that theory?"
    CELESTE: "Glad to! Let's step outside..So grab your duel disk! Your going down, hunny!"
    REAU: "You can try, but the probability of you actually beating me is 0!"
    CELESTE: "Oh yeah!"
    REAU: "YEAH!"

BERTHA: "(out of breath) REAU! Oh--My--G-God!"
    REAU: "What is it, Bertha?"
    BERTHA: "Your friend, the blonde one is--is--Err--"
    REAU: "Is what? Speak up!"
    CELESTE: "Yeah, I haven't got all duel, I got a rookie to wipe the floor with!"
    REAU: "You wish.."
    BERTHA: "Your blonde-haired friend (getting her breath back) is about to DUEL!"
    REAU: "What? Daphne? Who's she dueling?"
    BERTHA: "Your never gonna believe this.."
    CELESTE: "Try us.."

BERTHA: "She's going to duel, the creator of duel monsters! MAXAMILLION PEGASUS!!"

TOGETHER: "(complete shock)..WHHHHAAAATTT?!"
    CELESTE: "I don't believe this.."
    REAU: "How surreal! Where is it being held Bertha?"

BERTHA: "The duel arena in the main part of the school! All the students are going to be there & the faculty..I just heard it from one of the girls over at Ra Yellow & get this, I hear there playing for seriously high stakes.."

REAU: "What high stakes?"
    BERTHA: "I don't know, she didn't say.."

CELESTE: "Well, why we standing around here for! LET'S GO! DAPHNE NEEDS US!"

REAU: "RIGHT!"

REAU: "COME ON BERTHA, WE'RE GOING TO MISS THE START OF THE DUEL!!!"
    BERTHA: "I'll be right with you..Just give me a second.."
    REAU: "Okay, see you in a minute.."
    BERTHA: "Right, okay..I'ma coming.."

PEGASUS: "Ms. Davenport, I hope your ready..Because, if you lose you will suffer expolsion for taking this to far.."

DAPHNE: "And when you lose Pegasus, remember the zodiac cards will stay with me & Shane!"

PEGASUS: "Agreed.."

DAPHNE: (thinking to myself) Okay Daphne, you can do this..Just remember, who your doing this for! Shane, this for you my friend.."

CROWLER: "..LET THE DUEL COMMENCE!!"

...TO BE CONTINUED!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:12 am