Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

2 posters

YGO Duelist Academy: "..Dueling For A Friend! Part I"

LightOfLife
    LightOfLife

Male Posts : 163
    Speed Credits : 419
    GMT : +1

YGO Duelist Academy: "..Dueling For A Friend! Part I" Empty YGO Duelist Academy: "..Dueling For A Friend! Part I"

Post by LightOfLife Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:21 pm

YU-GI-OH! DUEL EVOLUTION: DUELIST ACADEMY
    EPISODE 1.8: "..Dueling For A Friend! Part I"
    WRITTEN BY: LightOfLife

DAPHNE: "Alright Pegasus, let's do this!"
    PEGASUS: "Agreed.."
    DAPHNE: "GAME ON!"

PEGASUS > 4000
    4000 < DAPHNE

CELESTE: "Did we miss the start?"
    REAU: "I don't think so.."
    BERTHA: "(catching her breath) I--I'm glad..phew.."
    CELESTE: "Let's find some seats!"
    REAU: "Right.."

with only one think on my mind & that was getting Shane well again..>

DAPHNE: "I'll go first.."
    PEGASUS: "But of course.."
    DAPHNE: "I draw.."

DAPHNE: "(in my thoughts)..If what I hear about Pegasus's deck is true, I'll better be ready
    for one hell of a tough duel..who knows, what that deck of his can really do..(leaving my

thoughts)..I Summon, Steamroid! In defense mode!"

DAPHNE: "Next, I'll lay 2 cards face-down and let you go.."

PEGASUS: "Very Well, I draw!"

PEGASUS: "(thinking to himself)..I must end this duel, as soon as possible to gain control
    of those zodiac cards or the whole world will be in danger..(leaving his thoughts) I summon,
    my Toon Aligator defense mode also!"

PEGASUS: "Then, i'll play a spell card known as: Freedom Toon!"

PEGASUS: "So I remove 2 cards from my deck from play in order to special summon another
    monster for this turn only as long, as it has "Toon" in it's name!"

DAPHNE: "Impressive, Pegasus.."
    PEGASUS: "Why thankyou, Ms. Davenport..So I Summon, My Toon Dark Magician Girl!"

PEGASUS: "Then from my hand, I activate another spell card & it's one of my favourites..Tell
    me, Ms. Davenport did you like cartoons when you were younger?"

DAPHNE: "Just duel, Pegasus.."
    PEGASUS: "As you wish, I play Toon World! So I Pay 1000 life points in order to activate
    it!"

PEGASUS > 3000

PEGASUS: "Since, you control Non-Toon monsters Ms. Davenport, my Dark Magicial Girl can
    attack your life points directly! All thanks to my Toon World spell card!"

DAPHNE: "What?!"
    PEGASUS: "So attack Ms, Davenport directly won't you Dark Magician Girl with Dark Burning!"
    DAPHNE: "No..my life points! Argh.."

yelled out in a little pain..>

2000 < DAPHNE

CELESTE: "Oh no, Daphne.."

REAU: "Remarkable! It was Pegasus's first turn & his already taken out half of Daphne's life
    points.."

BERTHA: "Those Toon monsters are mean.."

DAPHNE: "(thinking to myself) A direct attack, already..It was Pegasus's first turn & I'm
    already down by 2000 life points! Then, what I heard about Pegasus's deck is true..It's one
    of kind.."

CROWLER: "Oh my, Chancellor..What an impressive first move.."
    SHEPPARD: "I wouldn't expect anything less from Maxmillion, Crowler.."
    CROWLER: "Indeed, I hope Ms. Davenport knows what she's doing out there.."
    SHEPPARD: "I do too.."
    PEGASUS: "I'll end my turn with a face-down card!"

PEGASUS: "Since my turn is over, the effect of Freedom Toon is no longer in effect! So my
    Toon Dark Magician Girl returns to my hand.."

smirked to myself>

DAPHNE: "Not bad, Pegasus! I wouldn't expect anything less from the creator of duel
    monsters!

DAPHNE: "I reveal, my face-down card: Solemn Wishes!"

DAPHNE: "I'm sure, you know what it does Pegasus..But just incase, you forgot! Let me
    refresh your memory! Each time, I draw a new card I gain 500 life points! Observe!"

2500 < DAPHNE

REAU: "Very well played, Daphne.."
    CELESTE: "Not bad Daph, not bad at all"
    BERTHA: "Err--guys, I don't get it.."
    REAU: "Never mind Bertha, I''ll explain it later.."
    BERTHA: "Okay..(smiling to herself)"
    DAPHNE: "So you like attacking me directly do ya? Well, let's see how you like it!"
    PEGASUS: "Hmph.."
    DAPHNE: "I Summon, Sumbmarineroid!"

CELESTE: "Alright! Take him down, hun!"
    DAPHNE: "I also switch my Steamroid to attack mode!"

DAPHNE: "Submarineroid, attack Pegasus directly with your Subterranean Sneak Attack!"
    PEGASUS: "What.."

causing him to yell slightly>

PEGASUS > 2200

DAPHNE: "How did you like that, Pegasus?"
    PEGASUS: "Impressive, you made contact.."
    DAPHNE: "Now thanks to my Submarineroid's other effect, he switches to defense mode to make
    sure my life points are safe!"

DAPHNE: "Now Steamroid, it's your turn! Destroy his Toon Aligator now! Full Steam Ahead!"

DAPHNE: "Whenever, my Steamroid attacks my opponent's monster it gains 500 extra ATK
    points!"

PEGASUS: "Argh.."

PEGASUS: "Not so fast there, Ms. Davenport! I've got a trap, just for you!"

light>

PEGASUS: "My Toon Briefcase!"
    DAPHNE: "Your what?"
    PEGASUS: "Let's just say, your Steamroid is about to head off to the scrap heap! Thanks to
    my trap, Toon Briefcase automatically destroys the attacking monster!"

DAPHNE: "NO! My Steamroid.."
    PEGASUS: "..Is History! Bye-Bye now.."

Graveyard>

DAPHNE: "Fine then! I'll end my turn with two cards face-down!"

PEGASUS: "Good..I draw!"

PEGASUS: "So, now I sacrafice my Toon Aligator to summon my Toon Dark Magician Girl!"

DAPHNE: "Her again..Argh.."
    PEGASUS: "Indeed..this is the end of the line for you, Ms. Davenport.."
    DAPHNE: "How's that, genius?"
    PEGASUS: "With only 2000 life points remaining & your still full on non-toon monsters, my
    Toon Dark Magicial Girl can attack you directly again!"

DAPHNE: "Argh.."

PEGASUS: "..Now go Toon Dark Magician Girl! Attack Daphne directly now with Dark Burning &
    end this duel.."

CELESTE: "Oh no, Daphne.."
    REAU: "Oh dear, Daphne better come up with something.."
    BERTHA: "Or she's going to lose the chance to win this duel!"

beam of dark magic towards me>

CROWLER: "Oh, Ms. Davenport..We did try & warn you.."
    SHEPPARD: "(in his mind) If I knew Daphne, like I think I do..she won't go down easy.."
    DAPHNE: "(in my mind)..Alright, time for my secret weapon..let's see, you dodge this

Pegasus..(out of my thoughts)..NOW! I reveal my face-down card.."

upright letting off a small flash of white light, as I just smirked to myself>

PEGASUS: "A trap?"
    DAPHNE: "Got that right! It's my Spirit Barrier!"
    PEGASUS: "NO!"

DAPHNE: "By your reaction, I take you know what it does! As Long, As I Have a monster on my
    side of the field all battle damage I take is reduced to 0! And guess what, my friend
    Submarineroid qualifies! So my Spirit Barrier activates!"

causing it to bounce off my barrier & disappear>

PEGASUS: "(Pegasus closes his eyes, then smiles to himself)..It looks like, you won't be so
    easy to defeat as I had first thought.."

DAPHNE: "(smirking to myself)..I may be a student here at Duelist Academy, which may cause
    my opponent's to mis-judge me but my dueling skills are a whole another story, as your about
    to find out as this duel continues on..My friend's life is on the line here & I plan on
    crushing anybody who get's in my way even the creator of duel monsters.."

PEGASUS: "(opening his eyes)..Then I suggest, you buckle up Ms. Davenport because this duel
    will surely cause much despair for you, since I will be walking out of duelist academy today
    as the winner with the Zodiac Deck intact.."

PEGASUS: "I end my turn.."
    DAPHNE: "Good! My move.."

increase by 500, thanks to Solemn Wishes>

3000 < DAPHNE

DAPHNE: "(in my thoughts)..Alright, I've rendered his direct attacks useless for now, all I
    have to make sure now is that I have monsters on my side of the field to protect my life
    points. During his next turn, he will most certainly take down my Submarineroid..So I need
    to keep my defences up or I'll lose this duel & the chance to investigate these Zodiac cards
    further..But first things first, I need to take down Toon Dark Magician Girl before she can
    destroy my Submarineroid! So here goes something..(out of my thoughts)..I'm playing POWER
    BOND!"

PEGASUS: "POWER BOND?!"
    CELESTE: "WHOA! That's a pretty extreme card to thrown down eh, Reau?"
    REAU: "Daphne must be pretty serious to risk the duel with that card.."
    BERTHA: "Oh my.."
    DAPHNE: "Now I can pick some select fusion material monsters from my hand & fuse them together! So, I'll fuse my UFOroid with my Warrior Dei Grephar! In Order to fusion summon, my UFOroid Fighter! Attack mode!"

PEGASUS: "Explain, why your fusion monster has no attack or defense points.."

DAPHNE: "And you call yourself the Creator of Duel Monsters, pathetic! Whenever I fusion summon my UFOroud Fighter his ATK & DEF points are the combined total of the two monsters, I used to summon him..Since my UFOroid had 1200 ATK & DEF points whilst my Warrior Dai Grepher had 1700ATK & 1600 DEF points giving my Fighter a total of 2900 ATK points 2800 DEF points!"

PEGASUS: "That's stronger then my Toon Dark Magicial Girl.."
    DAPHNE: "Exactly! But It's about to get a whole lot worse fro you Pegasus, because since I

used Power Bond to summon my friend here, his ARK & DEF points are DOUBLED!"
    PEGASUS: "Ahhh.."
    DAPHNE: "Observe.."

PEGASUS: "5800 ATK Points..I'll lose the duel! This can't be.."
    DAPHNE: "Oh! It's so very true , Pegasus! I Switch, Submarineroid to ATK mode!"

CROWLER: "I don't believe it, Daphne is about to defeat Pegasus!"
    SHEPPARD: "How surreal.."
    CELESTE: "Whoo! Get 'Em, Daphne!"
    REAU: "It's so over.."
    BERTHA: "That's a whole load of ATK points..She rules!"
    DAPHNE: "Now Go Submarineroid attack Pegasus Directly now with your Subterranean Sneak Attack!"

PEGASUS > 1600

DAPHNE: "My Submarineroid switches to defense mode! Now for the fun part, UFOroid Fighter attack Toon Dark Magician Girl with Cosmic Flux Blast!"

PEGASUS: "(thinking to himself)..I can't let this happen, I have to act now or I will lose this duel! This should stop her attack..(out of his thoughts, then reaches for a card in his hand) Now Ms. Davenport, I remove my Toon Shield spell card from play..(showing me)..in order to negate your attack & reduce your battle damage to 0!"

DAPHNE: "What..No..My attack.."

CELESTE: "Oh no! Now that Pegasus stopped the attack, Daphne is about to take damage equal to her UFOroid Fighter's attack points.."

REAU: "What a grave mis-calculation on Daphne's part.."

DAPHNE: "(in my thoughts) This is not good, I'm about to lose 2900 life points! I have to act now, I was hoping I didn't have to do this..(out of my thoughts) I reveal my face-down card: Machine Re-Configuration!"

CELESTE: "Machine Re-Configuration? What's that, Reau?"
    REAU: "Don't look at me, I'm lost too.."

DAPHNE: "Listen up Pegasus, When Machine Re-Configuration is activated upon recieving card effect damage via a machine type monster, I can pay 500life points to negate the damage but at a great cost I must reduce my fusion monster's ATK & DEF points to 0 for the remainder of the duel.."

CELESTE: "Ouch, that's got to hurt.."
    REAU: "Indeed.."
    DAPHNE: "So I pay 500 life points to activate it's effect!"

2500 < DAPHNE

PEGASUS: "Hmm..Impressive move, Ms. Davenport your quite the duelist aren't you?"
    DAPHNE: "I end my turn now.."
    PEGASUS: "It's my turn.."

PEGASUS: "Next up, I summon Toon Red Archery Girl in ATK mode!"

PEGASUS: "Now my Toon Archery Girl eliminate her UFOroid Fighter with Aqua Arrow!"

PEGASUS: "Now Toon Dark Magicial Girl, it's your turn! Destroy Submarineroid with Dark Burning!"

DAPHNE: "Argh..not so fast Pegasus, before my Submarineroid goes to the graveyard, my trap card activates! Go Supercharge!"

DAPHNE: "Whenever, an opponent declares an attack on one of my "roid" monsters, I can draw 2
    cards!"

3000 < DAPHNE

PEGASUS: "Hmph.."

REAU: "This is not good Celeste, Daphne is defenseless now.."
    CELESTE: "Poor Daphne, she had this duel won.."
    BERTHA: "But this is Pegasus, we're talking about girls.."

PEGASUS: "There you defenseless now, Ms. Davenport! So, I'll think I'll activate my
    quick-play spell card: Battle Toon!"

DAPHNE: "Battle Toon?"

PEGASUS: "That's right! By removing 2 cards from my deck from play, I can select one Toonmonster on my side the field & it can attack again!"

DAPHNE: "What..Argh.."

PEGASUS: "Since, you have no monsters out your Spirit Barrier trap is useless against my toon-monsters! So I Select my Toon Dark Magician Girl! 2nd Dark Burning attack!"

1000 > DAPHNE

BERTHA: "Pegasus, completely done a number on poor Daphne then.."
    REAU: "His deck is truly unique.."
    CELESTE: "Err-- Reau, can you stop admiring Pegasus's deck & cheer for Daphne.."
    REAU: "Oh..Sorry..I can't help it, these toon cards fascinate me, so much.."

PEGASUS: "So are you going to give up now, Ms. Davenport? Save yourself, the embrassment of
    losing, you've dueled well, but just not good enough.."

PEGASUS: "What's it going to be, Ms. Davenport?"
    DAPHNE: "(thinking to myself)..I c-c-can't g-give u-up..Oww.."

DAPHNE: "(thinking to myself)..But, I don't know if I can truly beat Pegasus now.."

DAPHNE: "(within my thoughts)..But what can I do?"

...TO BE CONTINUED!
    Lavi
    Lavi

Male Posts : 143
    Speed Credits : 409

YGO Duelist Academy: "..Dueling For A Friend! Part I" Empty Re: YGO Duelist Academy: "..Dueling For A Friend! Part I"

Post by Lavi Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:27 am

Fascinating chapter.
    I hope there would be more! cheers

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:51 am