Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

3 posters

YGO Duelist Academy:"Breaking The Ice!"

LightOfLife
    LightOfLife

Male Posts : 163
    Speed Credits : 419
    GMT : +1

YGO Duelist Academy:"Breaking The Ice!" Empty YGO Duelist Academy:"Breaking The Ice!"

Post by LightOfLife Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:19 pm

YU-GI-OH! DUEL EVOLUTION: DUELIST ACADEMY
    EPISODE 1.10: "..Breaking The Ice!"
    WRITTEN BY: LightOfLife

CELESTE: "..I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"
    REAU: "Chillout, would ya Celeste! I Can't help it, if i'm smarter then you!"
    CELESTE: "WHAT DID YOU SAY, GEEK!?!"
    REAU: "What you depth or something?! You heard!"
    BERTHA: "Guys, calm down yeah?"
    DAPHNE: "Reau, stop tantalizing Celeste.."

SHANE: "Yeah, we have to work together more then ever now..especially, since we're all targets now!"

CELESTE: "Me, work with her? Your having a laugh right?! I'm sorry Daph, but I've tried.."
    REAU: "Pathetic.."
    DAPHNE: "Alright, enough you two! What is your problem with each other?"
    CELESTE: "Problem?! I don't have a problem with her..She's got one with me.."
    REAU: "(innocently) Who me?!"
    DAPHNE: "Reau, stop.."
    REAU: "I'll stop, when grows a brain!"
    SHANE: "If you guys won't be mature about this, then just duel each other already!"

REAU & CELESTE: "DUEL?!"

DAPHNE: "(smiling to myself)..Great idea, Shane!"
    BERTHA: "Oo..this is so exciting!"
    CELESTE: "Alright Daphne, I agree! Reau, get ready to lose!"
    REAU: "Me lose?! Whatever..I'll defeat you with ease, just like a simple math problem!"
    CELESTE: "Care to back that up, smarty pants?!"
    REAU: "Oh, I plan to!"
    DAPHNE: "This should be good.."

RORY: "Ah..Duelist Academy! I'm back.."

CELESTE: "Alright brainbox! Let's see, if you can actually play a game of duel monsters!"

REAU: "Is that right? Well, let's see if you actually have any talent!"
    CELESTE: "That does it..GAME ON!"
    REAU: "This should be quick..(smirking to herself).."

TOGETHER: "DUEL!"

CELESTE > 4000
    < 4000 REAU

CELESTE: "The first move is mine, amateur!"
    REAU: "If you say so.."

CELESTE: "(thinking to herself)..Not a bad start, let's see how she likes this..(out of thought)..I'll set one monster card face-down on the field.."

CELESTE: "I'll end my turn with a face-down!"

DAPHNE: "I wonder, what Celeste is planning.."
    SHANE: "I don't know, but it looks sneaky!"
    BERTHA: "I would agree.."
    REAU: "About time! My move now.."

REAU: "(thinking to herself)..I don't know, what she's planning but I won't be out-smarted by a ditz! So, I'll play this..(out of her thoughts)..I summon, Amazoness Fighter in attack mode!"

REAU: "Amazoness Fighter go and attack her face-down monster card!"

CELESTE: "Big mistake, Reau!"
    REAU: "Oh yeah, why's that?"

CELESTE: "Because you flipped over my Needle Worm upon attacking it, activating it's flip effect!"

REAU: "Flip effect?!"
    CELESTE: "Now you must send the top 5 cards of your deck straight to the graveyard!"
    REAU: "What? No way!"
    DAPHNE: "Nice move, Celeste.."
    SHANE: "That's gotta hurt Reau, a little.."
    REAU: "Fine.."

REAU: "I end my turn with a face-down card!"

CELESTE: "My Turn.."

CELESTE: "I set another monster card face-down! & that ends my turn.."

REAU: "Again..Argh.."
    CELESTE: "What's the matter, Reau? Can't take it?"
    REAU: "Dream on.."

BERTHA: "Hmm..it's hard to pick up on Celeste's strategy for Reau without her cards face-up!"

DAPHNE: "Your right Bertha.."
    SHANE: "Hmm..Reau has to be careful from now on.."

REAU: "..(in her mind)..I don't like walking around in the dark here, I need to find away around her face-down strategy..(out of her thoughts)..I draw!"

REAU: "(in her mind)..This could help later, so i'll play this instead..(out of her
    thoughts)..I Summon, Amazoness Archer in ATK mode!"

REAU: "Now go Amazoness Fighter ATK her face-down monster card with Amazonian Fist!"

CELESTE: "You shouldn't have done that Reau.."
    REAU: "Oh & why's that?"

CELESTE: "Because, now your pay the price the card you just destroyed was known as 4-Starred Ladybug of Doom! When it flipped up thanks to your attack, you activated yet another flip effect.."

REAU: "No.."

CELESTE: "Whenever, My Ladybug is flipped up all 4-Star monsters on your side of the field are instantly destroyed..unlucky!"

REAU: "WHAT? NO.."

DAPHNE: "That was harsh, Celeste.."
    SHANE: "..No kidding.."
    BERTHA: "Now Reau's defenseless out there..which means.."
    CELESTE: "It means she's in for a direct attack on my next turn!"
    REAU: "Argh..(angered by Celeste's move).."
    CELESTE: "Now, if your finished..it's my move now! So, I draw.."

CELESTE: "Hey not bad..But more of that later, because now I Summon my Howling Insect in ATK mode!"

CELESTE: "Howling Insect! ATK Reau directly won't you hun.."

2800 < REAU

CELESTE: "(smirking very cockily & confidently to herself)..Now I think, I'll lay this card face-down & let you have a go, because I'm nice.."

BERTHA: "Ouch,,that wasn't very nice are you, okay Reau?
    REAU: "(a little shaken, but okay)..I'm fine Bertha.."
    DAPHNE: "Celeste is really going for it here isn't she Shane?"
    SHANE: "Yeah, she's not playing around..I like that in a girl.."
    DAPHNE: "Right, okay..Probably, why we get on so well.."
    SHANE: "Could be.."

REAU: "Alirght, Celeste..you wanna take this duel, a step further? Fine with it! My draw!"

REAU: "..(in her mind)..I must admit I might have seriously underestimated, this Celeste girl..she's not bad! But it doesn't mean, she's better then me! And i'm going to prove it..right now! (out her mind)..I'm playing the spell card: Reinforcement of the Army!"

REAU: "Now I can search my deck for a warrior-type monster & add it to my hand, as long as it's level 4 or below..So I pick My Amazoness Paladin!"

REAU: "Next, I'll play the Spell card: Amazoness Sisterhood!"

REAU: "Now I can special summon 2 monsters from my hand or deck with "Amazoness" in it's card name, as long as I pay half my life points.."

1400 < REAU

REAU: "So now, I Summon Amazoness Paladin & Amazoness Blow Piper from my hand in ATK mode.."

REAU: "For each Amazoness monster, I have on my side of the field..My Paladin gains 100 extra ATK points for each one..So Since, I Have 2"Amazoness" monsters on my side, she gains 200 extra ATK points, if you include herself.."

REAU: "Next, I'll summon Amazoness Tiger in ATK mode! Since my last 2 summonings were special summonings, not normal summonings!"

REAU: "And get this Celeste, my kitty kat has a special ability, you might want to know about.."

CELESTE: "Bring it, sister.."

REAU: "(smirking)..If you assist! My Amazoness Tiger gains 400 extra ATK points for each "Amazoness" monster on my side of the field & I count 3 including herself of course.."

REAU: "Don't forget my Amazoness Paladin's ability also..She gains 100 ATK points for every "Amazoness" monster on my side of the field.."

CELESTE: "Not bad at all, nerd..Maybe you actually are smarter then you look.."

REAU: "You seem pretty confident for someone, who's about to lose this duel.."

CELESTE: "Your right Reau, let's get it over with.."

REAU: "(in her mind)..She's up to something and better has to do with those 2 face-down cards of hers..I can worry about that, I need to take the risk! Could be the only decent chance, I've got..(out of her thoughts)..Now, Amazoness Paladin destroy Howling Insect now with Amazoness Staff Strike!"

CELESTE > 3300

REAU: "Now Amazoness Tiger ATK her directly now with Amazonian Claw!"

SHANE: "This is gonna put a large dent in Celeste's life points.."
    BERTHA: "Yay..Reau's gonna win!"
    DAPHNE: "(smiling to myself)..I wouldn't be so sure of that, just yet guys.."
    CELESTE: "I activate the special ability of my Howling Insect.."
    REAU: "You what.."

CELESTE: "Whenever Howling Insect is destroyed in battle by my opponent's monser his ability activates, which allows me to special summon another insect-type monster from my deck with 1500 ATK points or less..So I Special Summon another Howling Insect in DEF mode!"

REAU: "Argh..Damn it!"

CELESTE: "Why thankyou Reau, because now I can activate Howling Insect's ability once again! So now I Special summon, Ultimate Insect Lv 3!"

REAU: "Alright Celeste! I end my turn with 1 card face-down!"

REAU: "Your move.."
    CELESTE: "Your to kind Reau really..I draw!"

CELESTE: "Now my Ultimate Insect LV3's ability activates.."
    REAU: "Hmm.."

CELESTE: "During my Standby phase, I can send my Ultimate Insect LV3 to the graveyard in order to special summon, Ultimate Insect LV5!"

REAU: "This can't be good.."
    CELESTE: "So I send Ultimate Insect LV3 to my graveyard to summon, Ultimate Insect LV5!"

CELESTE: "Now his special effecta ctivates..When Ultimate Insect LV5 is successfully summoned from my deck or hand via Ultimate Insect LV3, my opponent's monsters lose 500 ATK & DEF points til Ultimate Insect LV5 is destroyed.."

REAU: "No way.."

DAPHNE: "Nicely played Celeste.."
    BERTHA: "Poor Reau.."
    SHANE: "This doesn't look good for Reau now does it, Daphne?"
    DAPHNE: "No it doesn't.."
    REAU: "..(in her mind)..Okay, not good..especially Since my Amazoness Blow-Piper is in ATK mode..I'll lose the duel, once she attacks..Argh.."

CELESTE: "Next, I Summon Pinch Hopper in DEF mode!"

CELESTE: "Now go Ultimate Insect LV5! ATK Amazoness Blow-Piper with Stun's Spore Clash!"

BERTHA: "Oh No! She's gonna lose!"
    REAU: "(still in her thoughts)..I need to act now or i'm going to lose this duel! (out of her thoughts)..Not so fast Celeste, i've got a trap out.."

REAU: "..Dramatic Rescue! This trap activates, when my opponent declares an ATK on one of my "Amazoness" monsters! Now I can return 1 "Amazoness" monster on my side of the field to my hand in order to swap it out for another "Amazoness" monster in my hand! So I select my Amazoness Blow-Piper! Return to my hand now.."

REAU: "And now, I summon Amazoness Spear Striker in DEF mode!"

CELESTE: "Your quite the persistant type aren't you Reau? Well, now your new monster loses 500 ATK & DEF points thanks to the special ability of my Ultimate Insect!"

CELESTE: "So, my attack continues! Ultimate Insect LV5 destroy Amazoness Spear Striker, NOW!"

CELESTE: "I end my turn, you got extremely lucky there Reau, but now both your monsters get even more weaker.."

REAU: "(in her mind)..She's right, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up, anytime soon!"

REAU: "(out of her thoughts)..My turn! Draw!"

REAU: "Alright, just what I needed! I'm playing the spell card: Pot of Greed! So I draw 2 cards from my deck now.."

REAU: "Nice..I'm playing the spell card! Amazoness Spellcaster!"

REAU: "..Now for this turn only, I can swap the ATK points of 1 of my Opponent's monsters with 1 of my monsters with "Amazoness" in their card name!"

CELESTE: "Not cool.."
    REAU: "..So I select my Amazoness Paladin, who's ATK points will now switch with your Ultimate Insect's!"

SHANE: "Great move, Reau.."
    DAPHNE: "Now Amazoness Paladin's stronger then Ultimate Insect! So Reau can destroy it.."

BERTHA: "YAY! Go, Reau!"
    REAU: "Look, who's stronger now Celeste.."
    CELESTE: "I'm not impressed.."
    REAU: "Oh really..Well, maybe this attack will change your mind.."
    CELESTE: "Hmph.."
    REAU: "Amazoness Paladin destroy Ultimate Insect LV5 now with Amazoness Staff Strike!"

CELESTE: "Your forgetting about my Ultimate Insect's special ability, she still loses 500 ATK points!"

REAU: "500 points is nothing, she's still strong enough to take down your bug!"

CELESTE: "(in her mind)..That's what you think, rookie.."

CELESTE: "(out her thoughts)..Back off, hunny! My Insect friend is going no-where, thanks to this! I reveal my face-down card.."

REAU: "What?"

CELESTE: "..My Insect Defender! This trap card activated, when you declared an attack on one of my Insect monsters, this trap forces to redirect your attack to another Insect monster on my field, like my Pinch Hopper for example! So Amazoness Paladin, your new target is: Pinch Hopper!"

REAU: "NO!"
    CELESTE: "You didn't think, i'd allow you to destroy my precious pet now did you, Reau?"

REAU: "Argh.."

CELESTE: "And guess, what loser..it's gets even more worse for you! Because, now that my Pinch Hopper's in the graveyard his special ability activates..which allows to special summon, any Insect-Type monster from my hand to the field.."

REAU: "Any insect?"
    CELESTE: "That's right.."

DAPHNE: "That means Celeste can summon a high-level insect monster now without having to make a sacarfice.."

SHANE: "Oh man..this duel is intense!"
    BERTHA: "It's amazing!"
    CELESTE: "(looking at her hand)..So who will it be? Ah! I know, my favourite monster!"
    DAPHNE: "Oh boy.."
    SHANE: "Do you know, what her favourite is: Daphne?"
    DAPHNE: "Ah-Huh.."
    BERTHA: "Which monster is it?"
    DAPHNE: "Your about to find out.."

CELESTE: "My INSECT PRINCESS!"

REAU: "Only 1900 ATK points? She doesn't seem that powerful.."
    CELESTE: "Ah Reau, your so in-experienced! You should never be to quick to judge! My Princess has a very special ability.."

REAU: "What kind of an ability?"
    CELESTE: "Well for every Insect-Type monster, she destroys she gains 500 ATK points!"
    REAU: "(smirking to herself)..Is that all? Too bad, my deck has no insects!"
    CELESTE: "That's where your wrong hun.."
    REAU: "Come again.."
    CELESTE: "Look hun, you maybe be smart but you should know something about me..when I duel, I don't make any mistakes!"

REAU: "Is that right? Well, you made a mistake by summoning that Insect Princess, you love so much..because my Amazoness Tiger is way more powerful! Especially, when I summon My Amazoness Blow-Piper once again but this time in DEF mode!"

REAU: "My Amazoness's Tiger gains an Extra 400 ATK points now..Since I have a new Amazoness monster on my side, not to mention my Amazoness Paladin gains an extra 100 points now.."

REAU: "I end my turn.."
    CELESTE: "We'll see! Because, I'm ending this duel now.."
    REAU: "I beg to differ.."
    CELESTE: "I draw!"

CELESTE: "Next i'll play my Pot of Greed! So I draw twice more.."

CELESTE: "Now that i'm in my standby phase, my Ultimate Insect's ability to activates! So I send my Ultimate Insect LV5 to the graveyard in order to special summon, Ultimate Insect LV7!"

SHANE: "She managed to summon her LV 7 Insect!"
    BERTHA: "Whoa..it's huge!"
    DAPHNE: "I think, we're in for our last round guys.."
    SHANE: "I agree.."
    CELESTE: "Now since, it's no longer your turn your Amazoness Spellcaster spell's effect ends returning your Paladin's ATK points back to their original value.."

CELESTE: "Next I summon, my Basic Insect in ATK mode!"

REAU: "What? Only 500 ATK points?! Your crazy!"
    CELESTE: "Actually, i'm not! This card is going to win this duel for me.."
    REAU: "Oh yeah, how?"
    CELESTE: "Thanks to this, it's my Multiplication of Ants spell card!"

CELESTE: "Now all I have to do is tribute one of my insect monsters & I get two ant tokens! So I sacrafice my Basic Insect to special summon my two ant tokens to the field in ATK mode.."

REAU: "They still look weak to me! That was a waste.."
    CELESTE: "I'm not done yet, Next I'll activate the field spell: Insect Garden!"

DAPHNE: "It's over.."
    SHANE: "How.."
    REAU: "Great..what's this card do?"
    CELESTE: "Insect Garden allows me to select Insect-Type monsters on my side of the field & transfer them over to my opponent's field, so here look after my 2 Ant Tokens okay?"

REAU: "I don't want them!"
    CELESTE: "Too bad! Now Insect Princess destroy Ant Token #1 with Royal Poison!"
    REAU: "I won't let you win, I reveal my face-down card! Amazoness Archers!"

REAU: "You triggered this card, when you delcared an attack, while I have monsters with "Amazoness" in their name! Now all your monsters lose 500 ATK points! And are forced to attack, this turn!"

CELESTE: "Argh..it won't matter! Thuis duel is still mine!"

500 < REAU

CELESTE: "Now my Insect Princess gains 500 extra ATK points! Since the monster, she just destroyed was an Insect-Type monster.."

CELESTE: "Now Ultimate Insect LV7! It's your turn, take down Ant Token #2 with Posion Powder Storm!"

REAU: "I won't let you! From my hand, I activate the quick-play spell: Amazoness Charmer!"

REAU: "Your monster's attack points are cut in half tilt he end phase of this turn!"
    CELESTE: "What?!"

REAU: "And as an added bonus, I can redirect your ATK to any monster on my side of the field with "Amazoness" in it's name! So your new target is Amazoness Tiger!"

CELESTE: "Oh yeah? Well, My Ultimate Insect has a special ability too! All your monsters lose 700 ATK & DEF points!"
    REAU: "Argh.."

SHANE: "MAN! These girls are going at it, like anything.."
    BERTHA: "And Celeste is about to lose her Ultimate Insect giving Reau the advantage back!"
    DAPHNE: "Unless, Celeste has a plan to counter?"
    SHANE: "True.."
    CELESTE: "Your really testing my patientance, Reau!"
    REAU: "And your not testing mine?"
    CELESTE: "Whatever! I'm ending this struggle now, I reveal my face-down card! Insect Booster!"

REAU: "A trap?!"
    CELESTE: "(sarcastically)..Wow! you really are smart, aren't you?!"
    REAU: "Shut it!"

CELESTE: "Whenever, an Insect-type monster on my side of the field is the target of a card effect, I can remove 1 Level 4 or lower Insect-type monster from either my deck or hand from play and add their ATK or DEF points to 1 other Insect-Type monster on my side of the field, until the end phase of my turn!"

REAU: "It's can't be!"
    CELESTE: "So, I'll remove my Blazewing Butterfly from my deck from play! To activate Insect Booster's effect!"

CELESTE: "So i'll add Butterfly's 1500 ATK points to Ultimate Insect LV7, which increases my Insect's ATK power to 2550!"

DAPHNE: "What a counter!"
    SHANE: "Yeah.."
    REAU: "That means, i'm..."
    CELESTE: "It means, you lose the duel! End this, Ultimate Insect! Destroy Amazoness Tiger!"
    REAU: "No..I don't believe it.."

0 < REAU

DAPHNE: "Magnificent duel, guys!"
    SHANE: "Yeah, it could have gone either way"
    BERTHA: "You gave it your all! You both should be proud.."
    DAPHNE: "Bertha's right, you guys.."

CELESTE: "Reau..You were an excellent opponent, I haven't been pushed so much for awhile! So thankyou..(smiling)"

REAU: "(smiling a little)..You got lucky that's all, but I appreciate your comments.."
    CELESTE: "So can we start over? (extending her hand)"
    REAU: "(looking at Celeste's extended hand, then looked up at her)..I guess.."
    CELESTE: "Great.."

REAU: "I have to admit, you duel very well for a ditz.."
    CELESTE: "(remaining calm)..I'm going to let that slide & tahnkyou for you comment.."

REAU: "Whatever floats your boat.."
    DAPHNE: "See, I knew you guys could get along.."

BERTHA: "Oh my god guys, what's that?"
    EVERYONE: "Huh?"
    DAPHNE: "What is that?"
    SHANE: "I don't know, but it's coming in fast & heading straight for Duelist Academy Island by the looks of things.."

RORY: "Huh? What the hell is that? It's coming this way, I better take cover.."

DAPHNE: "It's heading towards the forest! Let's go!"
    SHANE: "What? Are you nuts? We don't know, what it is.."
    CELESTE: "Shane's right! What if it's an alien?"
    REAU: "Aliens? Please, they don't exsist.."
    BERTHA: "I'm scared guys.."
    DAPHNE: "Well, I'm going..Stay here, if you like.."

SHANE: "(shouting)..DAPHNE! COME BACK! Argh..I'm going after her.."
    REAU: "I'll come too.."
    CELESTE: "I hate it, when she does this!"
    BERTHA: "Don't tell me, we have to run..OOOHH!!"
    CELESTE: "Suck it up, Bertha come on.."
    BERTHA: "Okay.."

SHANE: "Daphne, wait up! Will ya?!"
    DAPHNE: "No time..that thing's about to land in the forest!"

RORY: "WHOAAA..."

RORY: "That was close..It's landed..Should I check it out or not?"

RORY: "Alright..I'll check it out, But I better be careful, it could be anything.."

RORY: "WHAT? IT'S A BOY!"

RORY: "Who could he be?"

...TO BE CONTINUED!

Thx for reading Very Happy
    Moody
    Moody

Male Posts : 68
    Speed Credits : 106

YGO Duelist Academy:"Breaking The Ice!" Empty Re: YGO Duelist Academy:"Breaking The Ice!"

Post by Moody Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:32 pm

U got a talent here dude, im not a guy who loves reading really but your story made me waitin for next episode Very Happy ! thumbs up
    Lavi
    Lavi

Male Posts : 143
    Speed Credits : 409

YGO Duelist Academy:"Breaking The Ice!" Empty Re: YGO Duelist Academy:"Breaking The Ice!"

Post by Lavi Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Nice story you're making.
    Really nice chapter.
    I can't wait for the next chapter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:55 am