Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

3 posters

Jinzo Ruling

Yuri Bakura
    Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 707
    Speed Credits : 2687

Jinzo Ruling Empty Jinzo Ruling

Post by Yuri Bakura Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:06 am

- I summon Jinzo
    - My opponent activate Bottomless Of Trap Hole

-How come ruling said BOTH can destroy Jinzo ? I summon Jinzo first so my monster effect should be activate first unless that card is counter trap-
    WilBer
    WilBer

Female Posts : 508
    Speed Credits : 1616

Jinzo Ruling Empty Re: Jinzo Ruling

Post by WilBer Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:40 am

hmm i think u right about that who can chain Jinzo only solemn or ._. idk maybe other counter trap i think
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Male Posts : 618
    Speed Credits : 4320

Post by Supreme_King Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:13 pm

You are right Bakura, Bottomless can't do anything. Here is the official ruling from wikia:

When "Jinzo" is Tribute Summoned, cards like "Trap Hole" and "Torrential Tribute" cannot be activated because "Jinzo's" Continuous Effect is applied when it is Summoned, but you can negate its Summon with "Solemn Judgment", "Horn of Heaven", etc.

As you can see, Berlin was correct, but only in one way. Not any counter trap can stop Jinzo, only the ones that negate his summon. If he wasn't summoned(or his summon was negated), then he didn't even have a chance to activate the effect.

Thank you for the explanation WilliamBerlin, topic locked.

~~~Supreme_King~~~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:57 pm