Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

2 posters

Synchrons (tuners) article.

Yusei Fudo.
    Yusei Fudo.

Male Posts : 227
    Speed Credits : 673

Synchrons (tuners) article. Empty Synchrons (tuners) article.

Post by Yusei Fudo. Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Ok people here is yusei with my first article.

I.list of all the synchrons.
    II.Ways to use it.
    III.Supports.

Ok as u guys know im a big fan of yusei and the synchrons...
    this article is for the people who likes yusei fudos tuners and me xD jk

1.Yusei isn't the only one who runs some synchrons,sherry (a girl)
    use some synchrons named "Fleur Synchron", "Change Synchron" and "Bri Synchron".
    Here is the list of all the synchrons and his synchro monsters:

1.Junk synchron=the best synchron and his daddy is junk warrior.
    When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. That monster's effect(s) is negated.
    2.Nitro synchron=one of my favorite,his effect is unique and his partner is nitro warrior.
    If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Nitro" Synchro Monster, draw 1 card.
    3.Turbo synchron=people who runs a yusei fudo's deck doesn't run this baby...but he is very important plus his effect allows you to summon more monsters from ur hand or take down the big guys.
    His synchro is turbo warrior.
    When this card declares an attack, you can change the attack target to Defense Position. When you take Battle Damage while this card is attacking, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand with ATK equal to or less than the Battle Damage you took.
    4.Hyper synchron=This guy is used to easy summon a stardust or another level 8 and his special ability allows you to power up your synchro monster but in the end your synchro is removed from play.
    If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon-Type Synchro Monster, that Monster gains 800 ATK. Remove it from play during the End Phase.
    5.Road synchron=This guy is very important in the new yusei fudo deck.
    his effect isn't so good but his guardian Road warrior can take down the best card that your opponent have on the field.
    f this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a monster other than "Road Warrior", its Level is decreased by 2. If this card attacks, at the end of the Damage Step, increase its Level by 1 until the End Phase.
    6.Drill synchron=This little guy can lead you for the victory if you control a high powered warrior plus his master drill warrior effect can attack direct but the problem is that u got to halve his power.While you control this face-up card, during each battle between a Warrior-Type attacking monster you control and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the attacking monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn, when you inflict battle damage to your opponent with this effect, you can draw 1 card.
    7.Quickdraw synchron=this is the newest synchron and boy his one of the best synchrons.
    with his special ability u can synchro summon even in your 1st turn.
    the only problem with him is that u can synchro summon junk warrior.
    You can send 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard and Special Summon this card from your hand. You can substitute this card for any 1 "Synchron" Tuner for a Synchro Summon. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a monster that lists a "Synchron" monster as a Tuner monster.

II.The synchrons can be used in various decks...but the most popular is junk synchron.
    Ways to use junk synchron:
    double summon,foolish burial to discard the level 2.

Nitro synchron:
    I use nitro synchron with junk synchron,synchro boost and turret warrior.

Turbo warrior=same as nitro warrior but some times i attack with him to put my opponent monster in defense then attack it with my best monster.

Hyper synchron= with defender or a level 3 equip with synchro boost and a set book of moon.

Quickdraw synchron=This guy is very easy to use...u discard a quillbolt then special summon him and return your quillbolt to the field.
    easy nitro warrior summon.
    If you run darksea rescue you can synchro summon turbo warrior then draw a card.

III.Supports.

Synchrons
    Junk synchron:
    ROTA
    A warrior returns alive.
    Level tuning
    Tuning ware
    Split force
    Hero kid
    Nitro synchron:
    machine duplication
    magnet circle lv2

more information will be added.
    hope you guys like it.
    najex
    najex

Male Posts : 46
    Speed Credits : 393

Synchrons (tuners) article. Empty Re: Synchrons (tuners) article.

Post by najex Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:33 pm

"Junk synchron=the best synchron and his daddy" what do you mean with danddy?
    Yusei Fudo.
    Yusei Fudo.

Male Posts : 227
    Speed Credits : 673

Post by Yusei Fudo. Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:48 pm

najex wrote:"Junk synchron=the best synchron and his daddy" what do you mean with danddy?
    lol dude i say daddy not danddy.
    BTW daddy=father w/e
    najex
    najex

Male Posts : 46
    Speed Credits : 393

Post by najex Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:31 pm

ah sorry I got confused there xD

nice artical

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:03 pm