Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

3 posters

blackwing aurora of the northern lights i have a question??

tws1994
    tws1994

Male Posts : 228
    Speed Credits : 4567

blackwing aurora of the northern lights i have a question?? Empty blackwing aurora of the northern lights i have a question??

Post by tws1994 Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:00 am

blackwing aurora of the northern lights

can his effect only be used during the main phases or can it be used in the battle phase also ?
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

blackwing aurora of the northern lights i have a question?? Empty Re: blackwing aurora of the northern lights i have a question??

Post by DanceJonDance Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:08 am

Umm it's common knowledge that all monster effects can only be activated during the main phases, unless stated otherwise.
    Code:
    This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 face-up "Blackwing" Tuner monster and 1 face-up non-Tuner monster you control. Once per turn, you can remove 1 "Blackwing" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck to activate this card's effect. Until the End Phase, this card's name is treated as that monster's name, its ATK becomes equal to that monster's ATK, and it gains the same effects as that monster while face-up on the field.
    No where does it state that it can be activated during the battle phase so I wonder what made you think it was possible.

This card is not that great in my opinion. Summoning conditions are really stupid >_> you may as well use the stuff you're gonna use to synchro summon, and you won't lose a card in your hand. The only advantage of this card is that you can use it again next turn; assuming of course it survives until next turn with its 0 atk and 0 def. Really bad card. It seems blackwings won't be getting any good support cards any time zoon. Zephyros' effect sucks now, and black return might be a good tech, but i'm sure there are better options. I just hope duelist pack crow's yet to be revealed new cards are something actually worth running cause Zephyros, Kochi, and Black Return are a little disappointing.
    tws1994
    tws1994

Male Posts : 228
    Speed Credits : 4567

blackwing aurora of the northern lights i have a question?? Empty Re: blackwing aurora of the northern lights i have a question??

Post by tws1994 Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:01 am

i know man its just i saw it once in the anime and it was used to chain a trap so sorrry just checkin and as usual the anime lies Smile
    Crescent
    Crescent
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 408
    Speed Credits : 742

Post by Crescent Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Ruby's comment is deleted because it's unnecessary, Topic Locked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:04 am