Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

3 posters

very diffucult question need help !!!!!!!

tws1994
    tws1994

Male Posts : 228
    Speed Credits : 4567

very diffucult question need help !!!!!!! Empty very diffucult question need help !!!!!!!

Post by tws1994 Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:54 pm

i got rid of ham on my pc once deleted everyting and now when i try to redownload it if its the old one it just sais theres a trace of hamachi on this pc would u like to update only trouble is i cant find it anywere not even on search. if i try the new one it just sais do to an error cant be instaled wat can i do any ideas?
    Dark Duelist
    Dark Duelist

Male Posts : 168
    Speed Credits : 120

very diffucult question need help !!!!!!! Empty Re: very diffucult question need help !!!!!!!

Post by Dark Duelist Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Hmm'z.. have you tried searching in My Computer >> C: >> Program Files >> .... (Your Hamachi folder should be there.. the info is stored there too.. I think Razz)
    tws1994
    tws1994

very diffucult question need help !!!!!!! Empty Re: very diffucult question need help !!!!!!!

Post by tws1994 Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:20 pm

ye man this is erally pissin me off Sad i cant find the trace of it anywere Sad i dont know wat to do. its not in the programe files part.its not in the control panel were u can remove things. its not on the startup i dont know wat to do anyone any ideas?
    Dark Duelist
    Dark Duelist

Post by Dark Duelist Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Hmm'z.. this is only if you have Vista or Windows 7(I think)..

Go to Start >> In the bar where you can Search for stuff type in "Hamachi" >> There should be the Hamachi Folder/Program >> Right click >> Open File Location.
    Then delete them..

Hope this helps. D:
    tws1994
    tws1994

Post by tws1994 Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:39 pm

thats the thing the only thing i get out of searching for it is the setups for it and ive deleted them already so something gone wrong and i dont know how to fiz it any ideas?
    Dark Duelist
    Dark Duelist

Post by Dark Duelist Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Wellz.. I guess your PC has stored some info of Hamachi somewhere.. it might be in your hidden files(there are hidden files which you can see by doing something.. but I forgot how Razz) The files could be in any format.. .bat, .txt, .key, .lng.. stuff xP Just keep looking for it.. I'll try to remember how to unhide the hidden folders/files..
    Mino
    Mino

Male Posts : 86
    Speed Credits : 578

Post by Mino Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:19 pm

If you formatted your comp, it shouldn't be there.
    If you simply deleted everything, it will be in the hidden folder
    called AppData. It stores almost every program that you've ever used, so in case you need to reinstall something, it has a backup.
    Dark Duelist
    Dark Duelist

Post by Dark Duelist Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Yesh! I got it Razz

Go to Control Panel >> Folder Options >> View >> "Hidden Filer and Folders" >> View Hidden Files and Folders >> Apply & OK!

In"AppData" as Mino said.. you'll find the data stored.. just delete them. Hope this works Razz
    tws1994
    tws1994

Post by tws1994 Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:42 pm

ive done everyting up until app data were is it i cant find it?
    Dark Duelist
    Dark Duelist

Post by Dark Duelist Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Hmm'z..

*You username folder* >> AppData (should be there) >> Roaming(but check all the folder just in case) >> And delete all the Hamachi Data..

EDIT: Also.. go to C: >> temp >> And delete the Hamachi temporary files..
    tws1994
    tws1994

Post by tws1994 Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:17 pm

i guess my pc is messed cuz i found the ham file and deleted it but still it sais it remains guess il have to find some other way Sad Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:48 pm