Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

3 posters

Harpie ladys question

Yusei Fudo.
    Yusei Fudo.

Male Posts : 227
    Speed Credits : 673

Harpie ladys question Empty Harpie ladys question

Post by Yusei Fudo. Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:29 pm

I got a question about harpie lady 1,2 and 3 cuz they are treated as ''harpie lady''
    Someone in my locals says i got add just 1 copy of each harpie cuz they all are treated as harpie lady which makes 9 harpie ladys and the limit of a monster with same name is 3.
    So how you guys can help me?

Edit:I found this rulings but i don't know if they are real.
    The name of "Harpie Lady 1", "Harpie Lady 2", and "Harpie Lady 3" is treated as "Harpie Lady" for all purposes, including Deck construction. So you can have 2 copies of "Harpie Lady 1" in your Deck and 1 copy of "Harpie Lady 2", but not 2 copies of each because you would have 4 cards in your Deck treated as "Harpie Lady". This restriction also applies to your Side Deck, so if you have 3 monsters treated as "Harpie Lady" in your Deck, you cannot have any in your Side Deck.
    Cloud Strife
    Cloud Strife

Male Posts : 50
    Speed Credits : 64

Harpie ladys question Empty Re: Harpie ladys question

Post by Cloud Strife Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:00 pm

The name of "Harpie Lady 1", "Harpie Lady 2", and "Harpie Lady 3" is treated as "Harpie Lady" for all purposes, including Deck construction. So you can have 2 copies of "Harpie Lady 1" in your Deck and 1 copy of "Harpie Lady 2", but not 2 copies of each because you would have 4 cards in your Deck treated as "Harpie Lady". This restriction also applies to your Side Deck, so if you have 3 monsters treated as "Harpie Lady" in your Deck, you cannot have any in your Side Deck.[1]

You answered your own question.

Oh and this is ''Legit''.
    Crescent
    Crescent
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 408
    Speed Credits : 742

Post by Crescent Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:46 pm

You may only have 3 Copies, and if it's name is treated as Harpy Lady anywhere (Unlike Proto Cyber Dragon, where it's only on field, so you could have 3 of both), you may only have 3 in any way between them (I'm sure you know what I mean, like the ruling states Razz). Question Answered, Topic Locked Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:05 pm