Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

2 posters

goyo effect??

DaAsianSensation
    DaAsianSensation

Male Posts : 10
    Speed Credits : 100

goyo effect?? Empty goyo effect??

Post by DaAsianSensation Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:45 pm

i was dueling against a friend and i think i was right but not sure so i let it go. my friend had goyo on the field and then i summoned a goyo to do a suicide. the question is do i still get his monster? i was the one attacking so i thought i would get his but again, i wasnt completely sure....
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

goyo effect?? Empty Re: goyo effect??

Post by DanceJonDance Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:55 pm

No.

I n order for a monster's effect to work it has to be on the field, unless stated otherwise. This means that goyo does indeed destroy the other goyo, and could summon it, but since he's also destroyed in the process and can no longer be on the field his effect does not resolve. If you hit another goyo and activate a shrink then you can do it, but if you attack a monster that has the same attack as goyo you will not get the destroyed monster.
    DaAsianSensation
    DaAsianSensation

Male Posts : 10
    Speed Credits : 100

Post by DaAsianSensation Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:07 am

ok thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:00 pm